I don't like her sex attitude

maxdancona

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 02:34 pm
@vikorr,
I take your point vikorr. I agree with you that it isnt reasonable to be all or nothing. Any relationship involves conpromise... I am trying to make a point that a relationship should be good for both people.
vikorr

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 03:12 pm
@maxdancona,
I'm pretty sure most people agree with you there. Who knows about the fine detail, but certainly on the principle.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 07:08 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

I'm pretty sure most people agree with you there. Who knows about the fine detail, but certainly on the principle.

I am pretty sure that no one agrees with me.... it is all about the principle.

Anyone is welcome to speak up Wink
0 Replies

AnnieRipley

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2019 04:31 am
@RigelStar,
Well, the only way to solve the problem is to speak to each other but I can imagine that it can be really difficult. But first of all you have to be patient and persistent at the same time. You have to explain to her that you need this discussion and she needs it as well
0 Replies

Whyymee1

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2019 05:04 pm
@RigelStar,
Sounds like you're both struggling to communicate with each other prop6and that right there is an issue for any long term relationship. You both need to be on the same level. There isn't much context to go on here but perhaps what you want from her might be making her uncomfortable thus the whole "playing dumb". You need to have a real, genuine conversation with her and about how she's feeling with everything. It could just simply boil down to incompatibility but you wont know until you have a mature and polite, healthy conversation with her. I know you're frustrated but you're both human and need to respect each other's feelings. If private conversation doesn't work and you want to make this relationship last perhaps seek counseling.
Otherwise it might be wise to cut your losses and seek new, compatible partners that are on the same page.
0 Replies