Cafe 101

Diane

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 10:30 pm
Good!!
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2003 01:40 am
Cafe 101
Lola, I believe the top four ranking officers were replaced. The morning news said all four were replaced by women officers.

Dys, were they replaced by two men and two woman? Where did ya hear
the news report? Probably Colorado, right.

Jeese, lisening to what y all are saying about the place, the Air Force would be doing the community a service by closing the school!
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2003 05:18 am
Wassau, the coffee tastes good today, any chance of another mug for me and whatever Lola and Stradee would like, please put it on my tab.

Its good to talk and meet with firends at such terrible times in the wider world. Peace and love to all the families who have loved ones involved.
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2003 01:54 pm
Cafe 101
"Thanks Hiama" Stradee asks Wassau for another mocha blast <lots of work today>

Lola and Stradee sit with Hiama and discuss current events. Stressful and sad images <almost sureal> innundate tv channels from around the globe.

Hoping for a swift resolution and loved ones safe return, friends hold their cups saluting brave men and women ~
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2003 05:21 pm
An unnamed source has told me that our favorite unicorn has put the moves on a wascally wabbit. I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!!
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 12:35 am
Shocked.........can it be true?
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 07:28 am
Its not just the wascally wabbit, Diane and myself have engaged , albeit some time ago, in pm'ing each other and basking in the aftermath of those glorious golden moments I salute all you lovely ladies, for I am a universal unicorn, ubiquitous by nature and available to all ladies whatever their station in life ( grand Central's a good one !), so come and get me !

:wink:
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 09:32 am
OK, now I am here who is Wassau and what should I expect, having a personal invitation from Lola/Ethel, do I have status or am I just a hatched persona in the Café 101? Are we close to the left Coast as I am familiar with Highway 101?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 09:03 pm
Hi Joanne--Wassau is the barman extraordinaire, formerly Lola's lover (maybe still), he has a way of getting anything you want, from champagne to mocha lattes, at a moment's notice. A magical man.

Hiama's ubiquitousness reminded me of a very naughty joke some women friends and I enjoyed, but I'm sure he would be terribly embarrassed--women can be soooo raunchy!! Actually, I can't repeat it here, as it involves a short video made in France. Embarrassed

I find that being unladylike is the most fun I've had in decades!!!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 09:29 pm
Dys, overhearing nothing, quickly downs a Markers Mark shooter, removes the yellow hard hat, unbuckles his spurs, pockets his RayBan's and trips over Diane's overnight bag she calls a purse. Not to be confused with a graceful entrance he hopes no one notices but too late. Lola smirks and offers Dys a hand which quickly errupts into a round of applause.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 09:51 pm
Dys, blushing most charmingly, even his ears seemed to be burning, collects himself and apologizes to Diane for calling her stylish purse an overnight bag.

Diane, forgetting to be unladylike, starts to blush as red as Dys as she tries to think of something to say to get off the subject of French videos.

Uh, has anyone heard the weather? (Damn, I've still got lots of work to do getting this unladylike business down pat).

Well, has anybody seen any good French videos lately? Well, I can tell you about one I saw recently.....

Dys jumps up, saying he forgot something in the stable--was it a curry comb? or hurry home? As he leaves, he trips on Diane's purse again, spraining his ankle. Lola, Joanne and Diane quickly come to his rescue, finding bandages and ice for his ankle while he leans back in the armchair, wondering when he'll ever get out of this place. (God, these women can be too much)!!!!
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 07:10 am
And another one bites the dust ... .
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 12:52 pm
Dys is finally regaining consciousness, his vision returning when he realizes he's lost his Ray Bans. Knowing he put them in his pocket earlier, before his gracefully maneuvered grand entrance, he asks Diane to help him find them.

Joanne, sitting at the bar, getting to know Wassau, looks up and catches a glimpse of Cheshire leaving through the back door, RayBan's propped charmingly on his cute little face.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 02:34 pm
New places and new faces I am feeling pleasantly high.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 02:46 pm
Wassau, asks Joanne if she would like something to eat or drink. The others are all attending to their fallen wonder man with the massive tool belt.

Joanne and Wassau talk easily. Wassau has a way of making everyone feel at home. The ever present imminence of laughter curling the corners of his lips, Wassau asks, "have you met my daughter?" as Blossom, her body in it's fullness complimenting her beautiful full lips and green eyes, trips through the cafe as she says, "gotta go Daddy." And she disappears so quickly Joanne has barely a chance to see her.

"The threatening laughter breaks from Wassau as he says, "well, Joanne that was Blossom, she does occasionally stand still long enough to speak to some of us."

Leaning close to Joanne, Wassau says, "let me give you a little advise. Stay away from that cat, Cheshire. He's a menace, though well loved by all."
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 05:35 pm
Dys and Diane looked behind books, on coffee tables and under furniture for his sunglasses. They both happened to be looking under the big armchair, when Diane said, "Wow, Look at this!!" Dys looked up just as Diane moved, their heads bonking together hard enough to knock each other out.

Lola looks at them, shaking her head. She knew that Diane cleaned up pretty well, but she was so terribly clumsy. Now she had managed to knock out herself and Dys. As Lola drew near to see what she could do for them, she noticed what Diane had in her hand. It was a very old magic clicker. "Oh my," thought Lola, "this could be the start of a new adventure."
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2003 10:18 am
Jack (super Border Collie) sees that Diane and Dys are lying unconscious by the big armchair. He rushes over to give them doggie kisses all over their faces. To the unconscious state of mind, slurpy doggie kisses provide a long and distant memory path back to consciousness.

Peace&Love also notices the Clicker in Diane's hand. She knows from past experiences that the Clicker transports a person to another place in time. PaL remembers when the Cafe 101 group all clicked themselves back to the medieval days, searching for the baby seal pups.

As Jack is bringing Diane back to consciousness, her hand begins to quiver. Her thumb is poised just above the time-button on her Clicker. Whatever time period is currently in Diane's head, is where the Clicker will take her.

Lola and PaL watch Diane's hand anxiously...... If Diane clicks herself to another time period, she will need to send a message to the other Cafe members, so that they can travel through time to find her......

Very Happy
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2003 05:49 pm
Oh no! What will the cafe denizens do now?!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2003 09:15 pm
The spring on the front door squeeked loudly as the door opened. In came danon still rubbing the two fingers of his left hand that had been trapped in the cement he had been working with trying to finish the floor in his house. Drat! He was murmuring to himself, I really have to start moving a little faster. Wait! What's the hurry, I'm at the Cafe now so I don't have to move at all. Ahhh, Wassau!! Coffee please!
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2003 11:15 pm
"Coming right up," called Wassau, as he picked up the coffee pot behind the bar and poured a cup for Danon.

"Hey, Danon," says Wassau as he places a napkin on the bar, "how's the floor coming? Is it ready for your friends to enjoy?"
0 Replies