Cafe 101

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 11:08 am
(lightly touching hiama's arm to make sure the muscles are real) Oooh! VERY nice!

Another mimosa, Wassau.

Lola, I've been thinking about your generous offer to buy the Salon. I do so hate to see you give up the lovely place, it is very tempting. But it would never be the same there without you.

May I make a suggestion? Perhaps you could simply close up the Salon for the majority of the year, then reopen it for the holidays & special occasions? I would be happy to have Withers, Jeffers & Fifi at my Venetian palazzo. It has been so difficult to find good help there. They could return to NY whenever you need them.

How does that sound?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 11:52 am
Eva, I like your suggestion, except, I think Withers wants to be my secretary, and what would a girl do without such a fine secretary?.....why, I might get lost in my own paperwork. And Fifi and Jeffers are all excited about taking off their uniforms, donning their jeans and working for Wassau. The pay's not as good, but hey, the people are more relaxed and the tips are good. I'll just shut the salon and big house down, leave it in the care of those with whom I co-own it, until it's needed, good idea, that's what I'll do.

<Wassau enters the cafe from the kitchen>

Welcome all, first drinks on the house......and here's some herring for Betty and Bob out back in the pool. First one off the treehouse slide gets a back rub......
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2003 12:13 pm
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=334035#334035

ok everybody let's start with a brand new thread. That's it above.
0 Replies