The guy at work

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 05:36 am
Ok, so I work next to this sexy 25 year old with the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. We work so close together that we're constantly touching our arms together and such. The problem is that I'm growing very fond of him and it's scaring the hell out of me.
Now, I haven't been intimate with anyone for going on 8 years now and this kid has got me feeling things I haven't felt in a very long time. This is not a good thing and I don't know how to stop these feelings that are growing by the week.

This sucks and I know that there isn't any advice that anyone can give me that could possibly help me stop!

Just needed to vent with you guys :-) I really miss you all!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,767 • Replies: 41
No top replies

Letty

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 08:38 am
Hey, gal. Great to see you have created a new thread. Nothing wrong with regaining that old feeling, honey. It's what makes us know we are alive and living.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 08:44 am
Montana, my dear, if I thought I could give you some useful advice, I would .... But I'm a wee bit out of touch about these things since I developed this persistent relationship phobia. :wink: Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:30 am
Hey there Letty :-D Yes, but these feelings keep growing and I don't know what the heck to do with them.

Hello there to you as well, Olga :-D I have that very same relationship phobia and I have a solid vow against getting involved with anyone I work with, but this guy knows just how to push my buttons and he's driving me nuts, if you know what I mean ;-)

Jesus, I feel like I'm in high school again, lol!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:38 am
Montana - great to see you back! You had a sort of sensory deprevation for many years, I'd say. And, now this is over-loading your senses. I think things will level out over time, just try to keep thinking with your brain for a while longer! And, good luck....

Oh, and also, ENJOY it!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:44 am
Thanks Littlek :-D It sure has been a long long time since I've felt this alive in that department and it does feel pretty good.
There's also a 19 year old at work who said I was sexy and he likes my boobs, hahaha! They aren't very shy there at my work place, lol ;-)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:46 am
I haven't been keeping up, what are you doing for work?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:51 am
You only live once... Why hold back?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:52 am
well, for one, could it cost her her job?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:58 am
Littlek
I work in a lobster plant and they have absolutely no problem with job relationships there. In fact, our 2 managers are engaged to be married and one of the owners is seeing a girl that works there. There are also several married couples there, along with some boyfriend/girlfriend couples.

Squinney
I've made the mistake of getting into same job relationships in the past and both times, I ended up quitting my job because of it.
I work so close to this sexy ****, that if we were any closer, we'd be having sex and since we get along so well, I don't want to mess with anything.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:58 am
Doubt it He works beside her, so it's not like he's her boss.

I say go for it. Have some fun. Heck with morals and all that crud that makes us be rational. So what if he could be our son... He's not. And those EYES!!!

(Living vicariously through Montana is gonna be FUN!!!)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 11:00 am
OWWW! Oh would you please, Mrs. Robinson?

Montana, don't worry about the "getting involved" part, I'm sure the 25 year old would just want to let good ol' Mrs. Robinson show him a thing or three.

Just bang the kid.

Reminds me of when I was 23....36 year old stewardess=good times.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 11:04 am
Oh man, squinney, I'd love to just have my way with this young stuff, but I sooooooo know I'd regret it.
I like working next to him and looking at those dreamy eyes all day and sometimes night, but I know that everything between us would change if we ever took it to another level.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 11:08 am
Slappy
Oh man, this kid teases me all damn day and I'd love to show him a thing or three, but my feelings are getting more involved than I care for them too and this is my problem ;-)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 11:35 am
Why do you women always have to ruin a good fling with "feelings?"
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 11:54 am
We just can't help it, Slappy!

Sigh!!!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 11:56 am
I'm another vote in the Matronly Restraint column. Not only do you work next to the guy, your son is working on another table in the same room.

Count yourself lucky that Ol' Green Eyes (Young Green Eyes?) is melting some of your matronly reserve, but remember you've been independent and unloved for such a long time that you'd have trouble handling a torrid affair without commitment.

Keep announcing to the rest of the table that you just might swoon with passion any minute. Humor is a great preserver of conventional forms.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 12:01 pm
Yeah, I hear ya Slappy. But for most women it is the nature of the beast within us. Sexual desire and emotion often times walk hand in hand. Personally I have never been able to "detach" in the relationships that I have had with younger men. But then of course, neither could they.....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 12:19 pm
I was thinking both about business protocol and the friend-lover thing that could end up getting tangled.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 12:29 pm
Wow.. all this great advice, and here all i wanted to say was to take him behind a shed somewhere.
What noone knows, noone tells. ;-)

HA!
Echo the " ENJOY IT" comment.
It is fun to flirt, fun to be flirted with, and fantasize about it later.
0 Replies