The guy at work

Montana

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 07:04 am
Eva
You throw out some very good advice there, girlfriend and I just may end up taking that advice at some point.
I gotten to know him a bit better since I last checked in here and I know for sure now that I wouldn't want a relationship with him.
I have seen so far that he has a short fuse, is jealous and possessive and those of you here that know me well enough, know that I won't go there.
Now that I have my brain in check, I just need to figure out what to do with my hormones, lol!
Even though I know now that I won't get serious with him, I can't really think of any reason why I can't atleast have a little fun with him ;-)
I'm not one that does one night stands, but my dry spell has been way too long and I really have to fix that.
I'm having a cook out sometime during our summer break and am having people from work over. He said he might come, but I know he'll be here.
That should be an interesting day, lol!

Prince
I'm seriously thinking about Slappy's advice ;-)

Olga
When needing advice, you guys are the best ;-)

MG
Yep, I hear ya. As I was saying to Eva, I've found out some things about him lately that have turned me against the thought of having a relationship with him, but that surely doesn't mean I can't have a little fun with him ;-)

JB
No season ending party at work, but they all get together often at clubs and such. Him and I talk on the computer here and there, so we are in constant contact and my cook out will get him at my house ;-)

It's gonna be an interesting summer at the Montana ranch :-D
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 08:12 am
WELL! That sounds better!

Have fun planning the cookout! (Guess you know who's gonna supply the fire!) <LOL>
0 Replies