humour about people from many places

brahmin

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 09:24 am
The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country.

The New York Times is read by people who think they run the country.

The Washington Post is read by people who think they ought to run the country.

USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don't understand the Washington Post.

The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn't mind running the country, if they could spare the time.

The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to run the country.

The New York Daily News is read by people who aren't too sure who's running the country.

The New York Post is read by people who don't care who's running the country, as long as they do something scandalous.

The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who aren't sure there is a country, or that anyone is running it.

The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 08:55 pm
Three men, one American, one Japanese and an Englishman were sitting naked in a sauna.

Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The American pressed his forearm and the beep stopped.

The others looked at him questioningly. "That was my pager," he said, "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm."

A few minutes later a phone rang. The Japanese fellow lifted his palm to his ear.

When he finished he explained, "That was my mobile 'phone. I have a microchip in my hand."

The Englishman felt decidedly low tech, but not to be outdone he decided he had to do something just as impressive.

He stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom. He returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his arse.

The others raised their eyebrows and stared at him. The Englishman glanced around behind in and said ....
"B-jesus , will you look at that, I'm getting a fax!!!"
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 06:01 am
oh so you are back brahmin
0 Replies