I'm A Wild Woman

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 04:59 pm
I am.

Last week -- I drank some milk that was only two days away from it's expiration date. Yes. No one could stop me. They tried, but they couldn't.

And just today -- I mailed a letter. And I didn't open the top of the mailbox a second time to make sure the letter went all the way down in the box. I just put it in the mailbox -- and walked away. Yes, I did.

Oh, I know what you're thinking. If you were here, you could've stopped me from this reckless wild behavior. Well, you can't. Nobody can stop me!!! NOBODY, YOU HEAR??!!!!

I just finished a glass of wine. Then I said, "Damn, that was good" (coz' sometimes...I swear). And now? I'm gonna have another one.

Don't even think about trying to stop me. You can't. Noone can. It's just the kind of crazy, reckless life I lead, baby. I like it that way.

I am ......a wild woman.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,869 • Replies: 24
No top replies

LionTamerX

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 05:03 pm
You go girl !
Go ahead and finish the bottle (or box), that's what a truly wild woman would do.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 06:02 pm
Oh, don't worry, Lion Tamer. I don't need any encouragement. The straw's already in the box.

But you don't know the half of it. Last night, I paid my bills. Except for...the phone company. I'm holding out on them. I'm gonna wait until about two or three days before it's due -- then I'll send it in. It's gonna throw the whole Verizon company into a tailspin. But I'm not scared. You know what I say? "Who cares? Stick it to the man, baby!!" That's the way I live.

And now -- I'm gonna talk about sex!! Coz' that's what us wild women do.

I have had sex. Yes, I have. Oh, don't sit there looking all shocked. Don't go all puritanical on me (even if you do live in Boston). The fact is....I've done it!! There! And now, I'm gonna tell you about it. Coz' that's the kind of wild unhibited woman I am.

So, o.k., I was with this man. We were making out. And I loved it!!! I'm not ashamed of that either!!!! I loved it!!! You couldn't have stopped me!! Noone could!!

Then we got naked. We did "it" in bed. He was on top, and I was on the bottom. And when it was all over I said, "Damn! That was really some.....o.k. sex!!!"

Pretty cool, huh? I told you. I'm a wild woman.

In fact, I'm sure that someday...I'll have some more "ok" sex!!

I can't help it. I'm a crazy, wild chick that loves to live life on the edge. It's the way I'm made, baby!!!

You can't stop me!
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 06:06 pm
I don't think anyone could stop your juggernaut...

Have you met any of the eligible bachelors of A2K yet ?

You sound like you're right up their alley.

Rock On !
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 04:32 pm
Those bacherlors sound like good idea, Lion Tamer! As long as they realize...there's no taming me.

Like last night. I went to the movies. Know what I did? Had popcorn... with butter on it.

Oh, I've heard all that stuff about how movie theater popcorn is hella unhealthy. But did that stop me? No way, baby!

I like my popcorn the same way I like my life...buttered, baby!!!

It's the way I'm made.

Nobody can stop me.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 05:20 pm
Next time, pick up some Milk Duds to go with that popcorn, Stray Cat. Pure, unadulterated sugar on top of buttered popcorn....Woo Hoo!

Go all the way! Order a large Coke, too! Make it a Cherry Coke! Supersize it!!!

And then...if you dare...skip dinner and tell everyone you ate at the theater!

Live dangerously! It's the only way...
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 05:38 pm
Wow, Eva!! You sound like a wild woman too!! A woman after my own heart! Next time I go out on the prowl, you'll have to go with.

"Woo Hoo!!" That'll be our battle cry!

Oh, and another thing -- for all you bachelors out there -- there's something you need to know. Something I need to tell you upfront.

I WAIT FOR NO MAN!!! NOT EVER!!! Got it?

Why, I haven't waited for a man since.....since.....at least a whole week ago!!!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 05:44 pm
I'm a wild man. The stuff you do are too tame for my blood. I like "hot" women that know how to entice and tease. When I eat, I don't limit myself to just buttered popcorn. I eat a 16 oz fatty steak with gravey. When I drink, I mix the hard stuff with beer and wine, and when I say hard stuff, I'm talking about vodka - straight up! Nah, you're a pussy-cat. Wink
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 05:53 pm
Quote:
When I drink, I mix the hard stuff with beer and wine, and when I say hard stuff, I'm talking about vodka - straight up!

Ahhh! Beer and wine! The grape and grain -- a combo that's sure to get you drunk!! Don't think I haven't tried that CI!! (well, o.k., I haven't gone so far as to "chase it" with vodka!!)

But please, don't say "hard stuff" and "wild man" in the same post....you're taking my wild reckless breath away!!!

And teasing??? I'm great at teasing!! Some have said it's mostly what I do!!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 06:01 pm
I rob crippled people and beat them with their own canes.

But I donate the stolen money to charity.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 07:05 pm
Slappy, I've always had faith in you!
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 07:05 pm
Stray Cat, you naughty minx...
Because of your influence, I just showered (COMPLETELY NAKED) !
And, on top of that , I touched and lathered all of my "secret places".

I must repent now.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 07:06 pm
LionTamerX, Ya know, you're headed straight to hell......
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 07:10 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
LionTamerX, Ya know, you're headed straight to hell......

Please don't remind me...I know how I've sinned.
From now on, I'll just let the priest wash me like normal.

Forgive me, father...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 07:12 pm
Thar you go! Nice, kitty. Wink
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 10:14 pm
You actually let priests touch you, LionTamerX?

Whoa. Shocked

Too wild for me!
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 10:28 pm
You're my kinda guy, Lion Tamer!! (Whoops! I almost typed Loin Tamer! You're really getting to me baby!)

I just finished a cup of coffee -- and not that decaf stuff either -- the real thing!! Yes,.... I did -- Nobody could stop me!!!

It's the way I live, baby!!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 09:37 am
I now limit my wildness to Thursday nights, between 9 and 10.30pm, as there seems to be a plethora of junk programmes on TV at that time.

Purely for the sake of discretion, I cannot say exactly how this wildness manifests itself, but it involves the use of welding goggles, adult sized plastic bees wings, a tutu, a handful of elastic bands and a freshly baked chocolate cake.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 09:41 am
I can figure out ways to get wild with a chocolate cake, but the others leave me stumped. Wink
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 09:44 am
The rebel thread!
Im too calm to be here.
Chocolate cake ... here i come. . Laughing
0 Replies