Why tongue-kiss?

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:03 am
oops..
osso said teeth LICKING, not clicking. heheh
i need more coffee. I cant read very well this morning.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:03 am
I broke my nose once but that's a long story ....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:05 am
start talking........
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:06 am
shewolfnm wrote:
No teeth clicking either Heeven?

Not this lizard-lips, although it has happened once or twice. The guy and I would go for a nibble at the same time and our teeth would clash. It bit uncomfortable but never got hurt.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:17 am
and that broke your nose?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:18 am
Heeven wrote:

Not this lizard-lips, although it has happened once or twice. The guy and I would go for a nibble at the same time and our teeth would clash. It bit uncomfortable but never got hurt.

>ahEM<
this doesnt sound like a broken nose story... :wink:

ok.. ill start with an embarassing sex story.

I was dating mr horrible kisser and we were.. hmm.. ejoying ourselves.. in our car on a side street one night.
Out of nowhere, a spotlight hits the car. While we are scrambling to get dressed, a cop pulls up on a motorcycle and shines his headlight into the back seat and just stares.
After a few seconds the spotlight ( wich turned out to be a HELICOPTER) turns off and he gets out of the car leaving me there.
The cop is laughing and apologizing. Confused
Apparently.........
Bill Clinton ( president at the time ) was arriving in Albq and was ON THE STREET that we HAPPENED to be on and they were patrolling the area as his vehicle was driving to its destination.

there was a small mention of an undisclosed investigation of a vehicle on the route that turned up harmless with no threat to the president in the paper that following day.
Embarrassed
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:21 am
movie material
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:22 am
Heeven............

talk lady!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:47 am
husker wrote:
movie material

only if the police officer had joined us, and called in his back up guys as well...
Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:51 am
shewolfnm wrote:
husker wrote:
movie material

only if the police officer had joined us, and called in his back up guys as well...
Laughing

Bomp, chicky, bomp-bomp, chicky bomp-bomp, Bomp, chicky, bomp-bomp, chicky bomp-bomp....
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:53 am
got a song going there where to you toss in the tongue or teeth clicking?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 09:17 am
Laughing
you WERE there bella...........
my signature music
>sigh<
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 09:20 am
I kind a like to pull on the ponytail sometimes when swapping some spit.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 09:22 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Laughing
you WERE there bella...........
my signature music
>sigh<

Hiding in the bushes....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 09:25 am
I like that too.
a good yank on the hair, sometimes fingernails ....
>sigh<
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 09:56 am
Okay Okay - broken nose story (although I don't think it's as good as your story shewolfnm).

I was on vacation in Portugal and the first night we all went out and met up with some Irish guys (one of whom I KNEW, and fancied like crazy - want to emphasise that I knew him from home, not a one-night stand thing!). Proceeded to get very drunk, dancing and snuggling with said guy and we broke from the group early as he was walking me back to the hotel (plan was that he and his pals would stay in our hotel that night since their hotel was couple of hours away - they had specifically driven to meet with us). Anyhoo, drunk as a skunk, we were romantically trotting along the shoreline when he gets bright idea we will skinny-dip. Me being of unsound mind agrees enthusiastically and proceed to rip off all clothes and splash into water. As we are "getting it on" in the sea, waves knocking us over, we get tangled up in fishing net and discover that couple of Portugese fishermen are standing on shore watching us floundering around in their net. Came to senses for split second, grabbed clothes, put on wet and sandy bodies and made mad dash for hotel. Well during the course of our tryst in sea, knocking about, I apparently missed his lips several times and almost knocked myself out - can you say, frenetic? Woke up next day with nose the size of a tomato. He took one look at me and bust out laughing. I didn't mention the bite-mark on his ass as he walked into the bathroom guffawing.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 10:22 am
Laughing Laughing

GREAT!!!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 10:23 am
that's a funny one - please share more
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 10:39 am
husker wrote:
- please share more

I ... think its your turn Husker .. :wink:
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 10:48 am
mine aren't anything interesting for sure
unless you wanna talk about a 13 yr old boy and 18 yr old girl - -na - bad story - I think I still have a crush on her.
0 Replies