Why tongue-kiss?

Linkat

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 01:55 pm
That's weird - I thought everyone liked to tongue kiss, didn't realize there were some out there that didn't.

I did have one boyfriend though that would almost be eating my mouth - it hurt. I had to teach him the correct way as his mouth was like a vaccum.

Done right it is great! Done wrong - it can be a horrible uncomfortable sloppery painful experience.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:14 pm
Re: Why tongue-kiss?
kickycan wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
Essentialy, you are just opening your mouth and sticking out your tongue... how is that sexy?

I don't know, but essentially, having sex is just opening someone's legs and sticking in your dick, and that's pretty sexy, isn't it?

By the way, I want to tongue-kiss with you, Heeven! I love the way you kiss!

I have to agree with Kicky, tongue kissing is a mimic of intercourse. A good kissing can get you all excited and your imagination can incite the genitals to get ready for sex because the thrusting actions are similar.

Sooo, Kicky wants a good biting eh? I might be a bit rougher than you're used to.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:44 pm
I agree it's doing the tounge-kissing, more than the being kissed that's a turn-on.

Me and my girlfriend call French kissing "freedom kissing," because we think it's funny to be complete morons.

Actually, tongue kissing is the best after a meal of tuna, sardines and corn nuts. Do not brush your teeth, no cheating! And enjoy, kissyfaces.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:50 pm
I find tounge kissing is the best after you and your parter eat each other's chocolate love nuggets.

But it can be fun if done right. Jamming the tounge down the throat isn't right. Licking the woman's open eyeball and cheek...DEAD SEXY.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:56 pm
Don't underestimate the taint kiss either, also known as the chode kiss.

Yowzer!
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:38 pm
I started off without tongue
Then 3 years later i discovered tongue
And a year after than when P kissed me for the 1st and only time in that relationship it was tongueless.... and the best stand-alone kiss i've ever had aaaah

But these days we always tongue
Far more cuddly
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:46 pm
I have tred tongue kissing in the past, with mixed results.

Although marginally acceptable to the better half, especially after she has quaffed a few large sherries, I have encountered an adverse affect when performed on Mother in Law, various Aunts and the next door neighbour.

The next door neighbour, truth be told, found it reasonably exhilarating, but wishes now that he had put his teeth in at the time, so that he could have played a proper role in the nibbling aspect.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 04:21 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 04:26 pm
well bite my ear lobe
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 06:50 pm
Shewolf - you're not alone! I have no great love for slobbering french kisses. I think my lips are way more sensitive, in an errogenous way, than my tongue is. That said, I don't hate to french kiss, I just focus more on lip-lip or lip-tongue contact than tongue-tongue contact.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 07:04 pm
I'm with heeven.. or what I think heeven said. Tongue is foreplay, not dive for dollars - at least at the start of things.
Hardly anybody in my admittedly endless romp of experiences has done something as subtle as teeth licking - I still remember the guy quite fondly.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 10:50 pm
Well I'm still awaiting my first kiss. I'll let you know how it goes.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 11:06 pm
OK, Slappy, we await your wakeup.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 11:07 pm
Slappy was that you tonight on "The Beauty and the Geek?"
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 07:43 am
I remember this guy I dated when I was 17.
His idea of french kissing.. ( YUCK) was ...
hmm.. ok, imagine this :

Open your mouth as far as it can go ( literally )
and then cover your partners mouth and turn your face side to side while sticking your tongue into thier mouth.

Shocked
the first time he kissed me I just stared at him in shock. couldnt BELIEVE he did that.
Our relationship didnt last very long after that. It was just too gross to kiss him and I HATED to kiss him in public because I am sure it looked like he was trying to eat my face.

I know what it is like to be kissed by someone who is a terrible kisser >shudder<
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 07:47 am
It makes me a ho-ho-horny toad.... Embarrassed If my honey wants to get me going, all he has to do is french kiss me...mmmmmmm......
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 07:53 am
i wish it did that for me.
if hubby wants to get me going all he has to do is brush his fingers on my breast and I am a SLAVE... cant help it.. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 07:58 am
shewolfnm Laughing A guy did that to me once but he was joking around. I can't imagine a guy actually thinking he was getting it on with this act!

We have all had some "interesting" experiences I'll bet. I had a kiss with a guy once and it freaked me out. He reminded me of a lizard - no lips. It was strange to be kissed by someone with no lips and no tongue (he had a tongue he just didn't use it) - it was like I was kissing the edge of a styrofoam cup - absolutely nothing going on!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:01 am
No teeth clicking either Heeven?

ok, YEAH... that WOULD feel wierd.

As Osso said, teeth clicking happens alot.
It happened to mr wolf and i one time ( during a FUN moment Embarrassed ) and it hurt so bad I yelled out. Scared him to death! Laughing
He looked at me and was shocked !
" are you hurt? Did i break your tooth? Im so sorry, im so sorry... " Laughing
needless to say, that -moment- was lost.
hahahaha~
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:02 am
shewolfnm wrote:
No teeth clicking either Heeven?

What about head butting in the dark? Going in for the kill at that romantic or passionate moment and BLAM! you crack foreheads or noses.
0 Replies