The jackson verdict is FINALLY in

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:25 pm
they would've broken him in half in prison...
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:25 pm
And the sad thing is that there are so many like him out there! They are going to have a field day!

And worse still how rich people can get away with terrible crimes!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:27 pm
I thought he was innocent all along. Wouldn't send my kids to spend the night with him, but that's cause he's a nut. Being a nut doesn't make one a pedaphile.

Maybe he can sell his Beatles portfolio now and get mental help for all his other issues.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:28 pm
squinney wrote:
I thought he was innocent all along. Wouldn't send my kids to spend the night with him, but that's cause he's a nut. Being a nut doesn't make one a pedaphile.

Maybe he can sell his Beatles portfolio now and get mental help for all his other issues.

Good post.

I agree.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:29 pm
I don't know what he's done or hasn't, but the prosecution's case was weak and he is innocent in the eyes of the law.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:30 pm
I understand Jacko's legal team is now talking to Saddam Hussein...
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:31 pm
He fits the profile perfectly! I lived in a very bad neighborhood, and two of his kind were caught. Toys, and other things to entice children to them were confiscated.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:32 pm
squinney wrote:

I figured (starting a few days ago when the jury began deliberating) that he'd walk on the major charges but I thought the lesser charges of providing alcohol to a minor would stick. *shrugs* I guess the jury didn't believe any of it at all.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:38 pm
Jackson says "I will not rest until the person who molested these children is caught!". Then it's off for miniature golf....
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:42 pm
squinney wrote:
I thought he was innocent all along. Wouldn't send my kids to spend the night with him, but that's cause he's a nut. Being a nut doesn't make one a pedaphile. .

I agree also with squinney. From what little I read, the case against him looked a little weak.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:42 pm
And, the parents of those kids are guilty too!!! They cover their eyes and allow it, and use their children for money.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:45 pm
Michael Jackson will join a few close friends to celebrate his vindication over some tender delicious chicken....
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:45 pm
I was right.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:48 pm
lol Jackon's spokesman told the press that after all of this "He just wants to return to his life of anonimity." Very Happy
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:54 pm
Acquiunk wrote:
squinney wrote:
I thought he was innocent all along. Wouldn't send my kids to spend the night with him, but that's cause he's a nut. Being a nut doesn't make one a pedaphile. .

I agree also with squinney. From what little I read, the case against him looked a little weak.

The jury didn't say he was innocent. The jury said he was "not guilty". There is a big difference.

The case against him did seem a bit weak, even from where we are sitting. Of course, the jury is in a better position to make a verdict, and I am willing to respect the system.

However, I suspected that he was in fact a pedophile, and I still suspect this is the case. I was hoping that some more credible person would come forward against him.

I don't understand these parents. I won't let my kids anywhere near him.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:56 pm
Q what do you call a child abuser with lots of money?
A Not Guilty
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:58 pm
His poor children (the ones he bought) I hope he does not molest them too. But, nothing would surprise me. His family should not let him get near his nephews or nieces or any other child in the family!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 04:03 pm
If the joker seriously is a paedophile (and i actually do not have an opinion on the subject), and he gets no counselling, makes no provision for others to supervise him, and continues an unfettered life--he'll misstep again and someday pay the price.

I don't know, and none of you know, if he has ever crossed the line from a morbid fascination to actual crime. But crime will out, eventually, so if his obsession is criminal, one need only wait.
0 Replies

Sanctuary

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 04:05 pm
I do think he did it.

I don't think he is a pedophile in the typical sense of the word; I do however think that his own childhood abuse has fucked him up mentally to the point of him truly believing that he is still a child. I also think it has caused him to believe that molestation is a normal thing.

He's absolutely a nut. I also think he's absolutely guilty. Now, whether the intent was to harm the children, I doubt it. But I do think he molested them, merely based upon what he experienced as a child.

If anyone should be charged in this case (along MJ), it should be his father.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 04:06 pm
Good thing they got all this over with early in the day. He still has time to plan the big sleepover party for tonight.
0 Replies