I don't understand the behavior of my crush

aliceBo

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2019 02:00 pm
I need your feedback, I have no idea what to think at all:/ I met a man who works in a shop near me. I have often caught him looking at me, and he turns his head quickly when I spot him. Some days he looks me straight in the eye, and some days he ignores me completely. He asks me a lot of questions about... my schedule, and once defended me against his colleague who was flirting with me heavily. He makes many allusions to me, like this morning when he forgot part of my order and told me "I really wanted to see you again", "for you I will open at 5am", etc. I really like him . But I can't determine if he's just "nice" or if he likes me. And since I have no self-confidence, I don't know what to do, or if I'm not interpreting his behaviour. If you can help me, it's really cool! Thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,235 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2019 06:45 pm
@aliceBo,
Understand that service people are usually trained to be a bit flirty. Making and keeping you comfortable is their job.

This doesn't mean he can't like you in a romantic sense, but there are reasons why he is behaving this way, and I'm afraid they have to do with commerce.

He sounds like a nice person. So don't look too deeply into any of it. Enjoy the conversation, okay?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2019 08:10 am
@aliceBo,
That part is especially revealing:
he "once defended me against his colleague who was flirting with me heavily."

He too is probably afraid of saying that he likes you.
0 Replies