WHY IS EVERY ONE SO UP TIGHT ABOUT THE YOUNGER WOMAN AND OLD

ossobuco

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 12:20 am
And of course I get it that this is the direct opposite of the thread question. Sorry about that, posting from immediate sensibility.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 12:22 am
Nothing like a bit of balance, osso! Very Happy
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 11:43 am
Eva wrote:
Wow, nimh. I didn't realize you were multicyberlingual. I am impressed!
GEZ I GOT HIM BUT WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AND IAM NOT SHOUTING FORGOT THE CAPS AGAIN.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 02:16 am
JLLLLLL wrote:
why so technical chill man were not on a debate team were just talking back and forth about issues man loosen up. now can you say that agin but in laymen terms so some body can under stand those big words everybodys not a professor.

I used those terms not only because they are appropriate terms for what we are discussing but also because giving you the names for the sexual disorders that are related to this subject might give you better understanding of society's reactions.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 10:34 am
JLLLLLL wrote:
Eva wrote:
GEZ I GOT HIM BUT WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AND IAM NOT SHOUTING FORGOT THE CAPS AGAIN.

I meant that nimh can write like the educated, literate person he is, and he can also write in a funky "IM-style." That's all.

Oh, and Craven is always very precise in his wording. Of course, A2K is HIS creation, so he can use whatever words he wants. Who are we to object?! He's our resident genius Cool...and we luv him. (Don't hug him, though. He hates that.)
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 02:15 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
why so technical chill man were not on a debate team were just talking back and forth about issues man loosen up. now can you say that agin but in laymen terms so some body can under stand those big words everybodys not a professor.

I used those terms not only because they are appropriate terms for what we are discussing but also because giving you the names for the sexual disorders that are related to this subject might give you better understanding of society's reactions.

Well then maybe you can answer me this one what makes a person over sexed is it chemicals in the body or a malfunction of the brain.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 02:17 pm
Eva wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
Eva wrote:

I meant that nimh can write like the educated, literate person he is, and he can also write in a funky "IM-style." That's all.

Oh, and Craven is always very precise in his wording. Of course, A2K is HIS creation, so he can use whatever words he wants. Who are we to object?! He's our resident genius Cool...and we luv him. (Don't hug him, though. He hates that.)
its just that you dont chill out a little you become like a computer and then you start thinking that your better than others because they dont use correct wording all the time.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:07 pm
Wow. Nobody has ever accused me of being like a computer before. Just the opposite...usually people think I'm a little too "out-of-the-box." Wink

We're not getting uppity about your writing style, JLLLLLL. Lots of people use an "IM" style. It's just that we don't always understand what you mean.
0 Replies

MaNdiE2

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 12:01 am
I like old balls Shocked
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 03:27 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:

Hey so is being over sexed a sexual disorder and if so is it a chemical in the brain that causes it or some other thing can you answer that if you will, sir.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 04:11 pm
today in the hospital i noticed while walking to another part of the hospital a lady nice looking give me this look like the look that i give nice looking women kind a wolfish like then she spoke to me hello with that wolfish smile and she looked at my croch area so i shuged it off later another woman did the same thing so i shugged that one off to so a couple hours later i was setting for the tram cause i thought that i would be lazy a bit off from work and i noticed these two ladys walking with their husbands and two kids and another lady they looked like sisters all three ladys the thing i wonder is back to the same thing why do they tease i mean they knew what they were looking at and that wolfish smile letting me know what they were thinking it made me faustrated sexually mostly because they looked good and iam looking for a long lasting relationship and it seems all the good ones are taken and looking to mess around. and iam too old to be jumping out of windows and dodgeing cars and bullets iam too old for that stuff any more.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

today in the hospital i noticed while walking to another part of the hospital a lady nice looking give me this look like the look that i give nice looking women kind a wolfish like then she spoke to me hello with that wolfish smile and she looked at my croch area so i shuged it off later another woman did the same thing so i shugged that one off to so a couple hours later i was setting for the tram cause i thought that i would be lazy a bit off from work and i noticed these two ladys walking with their husbands and two kids and another lady they looked like sisters all three ladys the thing i wonder is back to the same thing why do they tease i mean they knew what they were looking at and that wolfish smile letting me know what they were thinking it made me faustrated sexually mostly because they looked good and iam looking for a long lasting relationship and it seems all the good ones are taken and looking to mess around. and iam too old to be jumping out of windows and dodgeing cars and bullets iam too old for that stuff any more.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

0 Replies

JLLLLLL

today in the hospital i noticed while walking to another part of the hospital a lady nice looking give me this look like the look that i give nice looking women kind a wolfish like then she spoke to me hello with that wolfish smile and she looked at my croch area so i shuged it off later another woman did the same thing so i shugged that one off to so a couple hours later i was setting for the tram cause i thought that i would be lazy a bit off from work and i noticed these two ladys walking with their husbands and two kids and another lady they looked like sisters all three ladys the thing i wonder is back to the same thing why do they tease i mean they knew what they were looking at and that wolfish smile letting me know what they were thinking it made me faustrated sexually mostly because they looked good and iam looking for a long lasting relationship and it seems all the good ones are taken and looking to mess around. and iam too old to be jumping out of windows and dodgeing cars and bullets iam too old for that stuff any more. reply.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 04:13 pm
iam sexually faustrated because iam trying to save myself for the next lady to be with me not just a roll in the hay.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 06:51 pm
Until recently I was only interested in dating divorced women that were 20 or more years my junior.

Nothing was ever complete, nothing lasted for very long because it was mainly for fun times. Having a social life like that is not cheap nor does it lead to anywhere worth staying for very long.

I would be the last to discourage anyone for trying it. You can find out for yourself, it will play itself out sooner or later. I never had any interest in getting married again some of the women did. When you realized you are going nowhere?

On the other hand if a woman wants to get married bad enough for whatever her reasons may be she will overlook anything derogatory about an older man as long as she believes he has enough money because first and foremost, a woman wants and needs security, someone to take care of her before she loses her appeal.

Ideal situation is to marry very young, stay together and appreciate each other when you are both wrinkly and gray.

In the meantime if the old guy wants to pick up younger women for fun? More power to him. After all, this IS America. Smile
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 08:13 pm
Jack Webbs wrote:
Ideal situation is to marry very young, stay together and appreciate each other when you are both wrinkly and gray. Smile

Ideal for whom?
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 11:07 pm
Ideal for both.

Regardless of all the fine qualities your recent acquaintance of 55 or 60 may have just try overlooking wrinkly leathery skin and bristly hair in places it normally doesn't grow on a young woman as you crawl into bed naked with her. The pendulous breasts, misshapen belly, behind and thighs. Toenails of horn.

No problem with someone you have been living with for about 30 years but not exactly fun with a newcomer of advanced years.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 11:57 pm
Osso works out whether this is a joke in her perview.

No, apparently the poster is serious, unless, unless he is spoofing.

Doesn't seem like it though.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 11:58 pm
Unless Gus had done a dive...
0 Replies