WHY IS EVERY ONE SO UP TIGHT ABOUT THE YOUNGER WOMAN AND OLD

JLLLLLL

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 04:54 pm
Why is everyone so up tight about the younger woman and older man relationship any one want to give their comment on this subject. Embarrassed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,420 • Replies: 60
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 05:22 pm
Most likely because of possible exploitation. Using a position of power (wealth, age, authority) for sexual advantage can be harmful.

Even when there is not clear harm it can cause concern because sexuoerotic discrepancy with actual age may represent a case of chronophilia, a paraphilia similar to pedophilia.

If you need an explanation of why pedophilia is cause for concern I don't think I can help you understand the more ambigous issue you initially asked about.

A more interesting question is why people seem to dislike young girl/old guy more than young guy/older girl. I think the answer to that second question is that it hearkens too acutely to historic man = provider woman = woos provider roles.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 07:17 pm
Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. That is the business of whoever is in the relationship. People need to mind their own business and just get out of other peoples bedrooms.

Although the thought of being with a wrinkly old man right now is kind of icky... Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:33 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. That is the business of whoever is in the relationship. People need to mind their own business and just get out of other peoples bedrooms.

Although the thought of being with a wrinkly old man right now is kind of icky... Shocked Laughing

Well what if this guy was handsome and had a great bod for a old man. and was about you.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:34 pm
That's different. I just can't imagine a 20-something being sexually interested in an old wrinkly body. When I am wrinkly and my husband is wrinkly, I suppose it will be different. But right now, it's the shallowness of appearance that would turn me off.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:37 pm
I'm definitely shallow enough to appreciate younger men Cool
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:39 pm
arent we all. ;-)

So.. why is it ok for a WOMAN to date a younger man, but not a MAN to date a younger woman?

( i am speaking in 15-20 year diffrences here..)
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:41 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
Most likely because of possible exploitation. Using a position of power (wealth, age, authority) for sexual advantage can be harmful.

Even when there is not clear harm it can cause concern because sexuoerotic discrepancy with actual age may represent a case of chronophilia, a paraphilia similar to pedophilia.

If you need an explanation of why pedophilia is cause for concern I don't think I can help you understand the more ambigous issue you initially asked about.

A more interesting question is why people seem to dislike young girl/old guy more than young guy/older girl. I think the answer to that second question is that it hearkens too acutely to historic man = provider woman = woos provider roles.

on tv they commend young guy older lady and with no prejudist towards the age difference like in a case of a 17 year old boy and an older woman they act like its not bad but wih the oposite they have a field day with the hounds of justice. and the church.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:43 pm
and could you brake down some of those big words like chronophilia and paraphilia what is the def,
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:47 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
That's different. I just can't imagine a 20-something being sexually interested in an old wrinkly body. When I am wrinkly and my husband is wrinkly, I suppose it will be different. But right now, it's the shallowness of appearance that would turn me off.

not every old guy is wrinkly and pruned up some old guys are hot and sexually active with younger ladys. some with money and some with out and the hippocrites are the ones pointing the finger and old and pruned up.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:47 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

not every old guy is wrinkly and pruned up some old guys are hot and sexually active with younger ladys. some with money and some with out and the hippocrites are the ones pointing the finger and old and pruned up.

What? English please.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:49 pm
And if you read (actually paid attention to responses instead of seeing what you want to) you'd see that I said appearance turns me off....sooooo, if you think about it (I know brand new concept for you) then you'd realize that if he was sexually appealing to me age wouldn't matter.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:49 pm
:shaking an old wrinkled finger:

BELLA DONTDOIT
URJUSTBEINMEAN
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:50 pm
and is it that sexually the old guy cant cut the mustard and the young girl is not experienced enough to handle a active strong male older male.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:51 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
:shaking an old wrinkled finger:

BELLA DONTDOIT
URJUSTBEINMEAN

Don't do what? <<looking around innocently>> I am simply asking our thread starter to use the brain god gave him.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:53 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
and is it that sexually the old guy cant cut the mustard and the young girl is not experienced enough to handle a active strong male older male.

you could turn that statement around as well.
the YOUNG girl is too nieve to be a fullfilling partner as well.
Sexual inabilities dont always lie with the male. ;-)
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:55 pm
its the same thing in relationships between white and blacks people both black and white are up set about that still here in the 2000s people are hippocrites and still in the dark ages and there are jealous reasons also that play a big part in the issue me i guess iam more liberal then others
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:57 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

What? English please.

are you a author or a judge do you work for a news paper or what are u a english teacher whats the hang up over the words.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:59 pm
sad but very true.
I still see people get pissed about interracial relationships.
99.9999% of people in america are more then one race themselves. There is no such thing as 'just' white anymore. Or 'all' black.
If you go back far enough in your family, you will find someone of another race
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 12:59 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
And if you read (actually paid attention to responses instead of seeing what you want to) you'd see that I said appearance turns me off....sooooo, if you think about it (I know brand new concept for you) then you'd realize that if he was sexually appealing to me age wouldn't matter.
Embarrassed
0 Replies