WHY IS EVERY ONE SO UP TIGHT ABOUT THE YOUNGER WOMAN AND OLD

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 01:01 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
That's different. I just can't imagine a 20-something being sexually interested in an old wrinkly body. When I am wrinkly and my husband is wrinkly, I suppose it will be different. But right now, it's the shallowness of appearance that would turn me off.

not every old guy is wrinkly and pruned up some old guys are hot and sexually active with younger ladys. some with money and some with out and the hippocrites are the ones pointing the finger and old and pruned up.

What? English please.

are you a author or a judge do you work for a news paper or what are u a english teacher whats the hang up over the words.

I majored in english at college but that isn't it. I honestly can't understand some of the things you write. I am not trying to be mean. Honestly.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 01:04 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
sad but very true.
I still see people get pissed about interracial relationships.
99.9999% of people in america are more then one race themselves. There is no such thing as 'just' white anymore. Or 'all' black.
If you go back far enough in your family, you will find someone of another race

iam guilty of thinking that if i see an old guy thats got money and a young girl with him that shes a gold digger and i think bad of her iam not perfect with my own thoughts as well
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 01:06 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
That's different. I just can't imagine a 20-something being sexually interested in an old wrinkly body. When I am wrinkly and my husband is wrinkly, I suppose it will be different. But right now, it's the shallowness of appearance that would turn me off.

not every old guy is wrinkly and pruned up some old guys are hot and sexually active with younger ladys. some with money and some with out and the hippocrites are the ones pointing the finger and old and pruned up.

What? English please.

are you a author or a judge do you work for a news paper or what are u a english teacher whats the hang up over the words.

I majored in english at college but that isn't it. I honestly can't understand some of the things you write. I am not trying to be mean. Honestly.

and iam not writeing an essa am i so chill and dont get so crazy about the writeing just sit back and relax your not at work enjoy be happy
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 01:07 pm
unfortunatly.. more often then not.. she is a golddigger.

The man is equally as guilty. Technically, he is paying her for sex..
so, it isnt just her. Laughing
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 01:11 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
unfortunatly.. more often then not.. she is a golddigger.

The man is equally as guilty. Technically, he is paying her for sex..
so, it isnt just her. Laughing

and i think that a person should make his or her own way not use anyone else to get ahead ive turned down offers because basically i wont to do it myself i dont wont a sugar mama.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 01:13 pm
also men are weak a girl shakes her booty and a man goes weak in the knees and there he goes throws his wallet and she takes.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 01:14 pm
i agree.
I cant imagine taking money for sex.
What I cant imagine even MORE then that, is feeling like I have to OFFER money, just to GET sex.
that is pretty sad... Laughing
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 01:18 pm
Personally, I think every young woman needs an older man in her life at least once. Not old and wrinkly cause then you've got other factors at play, as shewolfnm mentioned above, but a nice man in his 40's or 50's, worldly and sophisticated, can teach a young woman how she ought to be treated in the world, in case she doesn't know. And surprisingly, many young women, especially today, don't have a clue.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 01:24 pm
here here!

there is a wonderful diffrence between the men you describe and the men who pay for sex.
a truly wonderful diffrence. ;-)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 02:33 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:

and iam not writeing an essa am i so chill and dont get so crazy about the writeing just sit back and relax your not at work enjoy be happy

Well don't say I didn't warn you if people misunderstand your posts. Your writing in a forum is a direct reflection of you, and even if unfair, a reflection of your intelligence level. This is the same concept of what you say being a direct reflection of you and your intelligence. So, how do you think you come off?

No one is asking for perfect grammar or 100% spelling but it would be nice to see complete sentences, a little bit of proper grammar and some punctuation. If for no other reason that ease of reading.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 03:15 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:

on tv they commend young guy older lady and with no prejudist towards the age difference like in a case of a 17 year old boy and an older woman they act like its not bad but wih the oposite they have a field day with the hounds of justice. and the church.

Absent exploitation I don't see anything wrong with either, I think the double standard is understandable, if unjust, because of the comparative differences in sexual predation between the sexes.

JLLLLLL wrote:
and could you brake down some of those big words like chronophilia and paraphilia what is the def,

Paraphilia is an inclusive term for psychosexual disorders. You can think of it as a clinical term for sexual perversion.

Chronophilia is a more specific paraphilia, in which sexuoerotic age is discordant with actual age. In other words, a condition in which one's actual age range is not the range of the sexual partners one seeks.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 02:52 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:

Well don't say I didn't warn you if people misunderstand your posts. Your writing in a forum is a direct reflection of you, and even if unfair, a reflection of your intelligence level. This is the same concept of what you say being a direct reflection of you and your intelligence. So, how do you think you come off?

No one is asking for perfect grammar or 100% spelling but it would be nice to see complete sentences, a little bit of proper grammar and some punctuation. If for no other reason that ease of reading.

Dang you sound like a robot are you
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 02:54 pm
Rolling Eyes What a stupid post.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 02:57 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
JLLLLLL wrote:

on tv they commend young guy older lady and with no prejudist towards the age difference like in a case of a 17 year old boy and an older woman they act like its not bad but wih the oposite they have a field day with the hounds of justice. and the church.

Absent exploitation I don't see anything wrong with either, I think the double standard is understandable, if unjust, because of the comparative differences in sexual predation between the sexes.

JLLLLLL wrote:
and could you brake down some of those big words like chronophilia and paraphilia what is the def,

Paraphilia is an inclusive term for psychosexual disorders. You can think of it as a clinical term for sexual perversion.

Chronophilia is a more specific paraphilia, in which sexuoerotic age is discordant with actual age. In other words, a condition in which one's actual age range is not the range of the sexual partners one seeks.
why so technical chill man were not on a debate team were just talking back and forth about issues man loosen up. now can you say that agin but in laymen terms so some body can under stand those big words everybodys not a professor.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 03:26 pm
Well this conversation has gotten old any one else got abetter one.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 04:04 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
Craven de Kere wrote:

why so technical chill man were not on a debate team were just talking back and forth about issues man loosen up. now can you say that agin but in laymen terms so some body can under stand those big words everybodys not a professor.

chronophilia is this problem, like ur not normal b/c youre this 1 age, but u get ur rocks off like ur some1 of *anotha* age.

like, when it comes 2 sex, ur much younger or older in ur head than u realy r. and thats why u look for some1 to hump whos *that* age - not as old as u really r but as old as u feel in ur head.

so like - ur 40, but wnen it coms to sex ur just still like *ten* - so u try 2 go to bed with 10-yr olds (like, u know, pedophiles, or wacko jacko). or like, ur really 30 but sexually ur still 16, so u get hot about teens (thats called ephebophilia - like with lolita, in that movie).

but also the otha way round is chronophilia too. so if ur 30 but u get ur kicks off with grannies, then ur a gerontophile. its all chronophilia.

it sez it all here -> http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/chronophilia

paraphilia is different - its like evrything, all kinds of stuff 2gether. sthing like chronophilia is paraphilia but then all kindz of othr stuff is too.

its like - anything that gets some1 all wet or gettin a hard-on thats not like *supposed* to get u hot - thats all paraphilia. so u get problmzx cauz pple dont accpt it and wont give u what u want/need

its all here -> http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/paraphilia
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 09:16 pm
Wow, nimh. I didn't realize you were multicyberlingual. I am impressed!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 10:52 pm
JLLLLLL wrote:
Well this conversation has gotten old any one else got abetter one.

Craven is simply using the correct technical terms - and they just need looking up if you do not know them - or, people will explain them if asked.

This IS, after all, a learning site, no?

Do you not like people to respond with seriously and rationally to your questions?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 11:31 pm
We had an interesting experience at work this a.m.

Chronophilia in an unusual direction.

It's not new, but hasn't happened in a while.

soooo......

My business partner is a sixty year old woman of some style.
She does dressage riding at least five days a week, and has been in the past a yacht club commodore (she can sail solo for thousands of miles, or could) and is, eh, generally a competent woman. Married, happily.

There is a young man who originally brought some drawings he did to our gallery - and he got a crush on her. By now I'd guess he is 25.

He gets a very visible hard on when he is talking to her. She has gotten into abrupt avoidance. Me, I can barely believe it.

There have been a few episodes - of him telling her of his interest and her suggesting he find someone his own age - over the past few years, but then he has gone away. He has, at some point, told her how very much he liked his grandmother.

We haven't thought he is completely creepy, in that he doesn't seem violent, though oddly fixated, just somewhat creepy.

So, it has been several months...

We got phone calls on the gallery phone this morning. Now, in ordinary times the gallery phone hardly ever rings, and it is back in the computer room, which means we have to jump up and go answer it before the fifth ring. She answered, hang up. I answered, hang up. She answered, some odd noises. I answered, a series of odd noises. I swear, I decided it was a older woman with alzheimer's who dialed us by mistake. And then bp, said, I think it is J..... - he is feigning sex. Boing................ yes, not an old alzheimeric woman, but a young man grunting. This gets to be funny in retrospect, as I thought I had a woman in pain on the phone.

edit - we actually have a person who wants to see a painting one more time that she has wanted to own for several months, and have arranged to have that painting on hand. So, we need to answer that phone, mostly, although we can always call her again..

So... the phone rang several times more. She always answered it and hung up forthwith, and after she left to do an errand, I didn't answer it. Six hangups.

<thinking, shall I call the phone company?>

time passed and the gallery phone rang again, happy day for the gallery phone. Geez, an actual person, who id'd himself and who made sense. Phew.

Now this guy, assuming it is him, is creepy, to me and others, for his obsession with older women, but his choice isn't bad, as my business partner is a vibrant older woman.

It is hard to figure what to do. S. is strong and good at self defense and is also good with words. But the fellow is clearly a mess.

Me, I was thinking of a trace... but then we'd probably have had to record his grunts...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 12:07 am
Oh erk! Mad
0 Replies