7

Would only an evil god blame his own creations for the taint therein -- of his poor craftsmanship?

Greatest I am

1  
Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2019 04:59 pm
@livinglava,
Sorry. I started to read your reply but recognized that you did not get it.

I am talking logos and you are talking mythos and the two do not mix.

You stick to believing in real talking serpents and donkeys, mythos, and I will stick to logic and reason and will not go into intellectual and moral dissonance as you have.

Regards
DL
livinglava

0  
Reply Tue 10 Sep, 2019 02:42 pm
@Greatest I am,
Greatest I am wrote:

Does that mean you consider the 'intellectual and moral dissonance' you attribute to me 'sin?'

If so, and you accept sin as an inevitability, then why would you judge me by avoiding discussion? To spare me from the misery of being subject to your POV?
Greatest I am

1  
Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 09:34 am
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:

Greatest I am wrote:

A sin.
You tell me.
Is it a sin to believe and preach that a genocidal prick of a god is somehow a good god?

Would you like someone to teach your children such an immoral lesson?

Who is avoiding a discussion. Not I.

Regards
DL
livinglava

0  
Reply Sat 14 Sep, 2019 06:58 am
@Greatest I am,
Greatest I am wrote:

You tell me.

Yes, it is a sin to formulate a negative image of God in order to react against God instead of orient positively toward God as a loving Father.

Obviously there is negativity in the creation, but to allow it to turn us against God is falling to its temptation.

God grant us the serenity to accept the things we can't change, change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

If we deem God evil and orient against Him, then we can hardly have faith in Him to guide us into good decisions and good actions.

So if you recognize that the capacity for good exists in the creation, and you don't credit that capacity to God as the creator, then you are basically just asserting egotistically that we create our own capacity for goodness in defiance of an evil god who otherwise oppresses and abuses us.

That would put us in a state of radical enmity and self-righteousness vis-a-vis God whom we would then deem evil, as you seem to. This is like Adam & Eve accepting enmity from God through original sin and then falling so completely to their own pride that they maintain oppositional attitudes and never come to seek reconciliation with their heavenly father.
Greatest I am

1  
Reply Sat 14 Sep, 2019 11:08 am
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:

Greatest I am wrote:

You tell me.

So the biblical writers were sinners.

I agree.

Next time answer properly and honestly, if that is in you, you pathetic genocidal god loving piece of human garbage.

Regards
DL
livinglava

0  
Reply Sat 14 Sep, 2019 11:22 am
@Greatest I am,
Greatest I am wrote:

livinglava wrote:

Greatest I am wrote:

You tell me.

So the biblical writers were sinners.

I agree.

You're not grasping the fullness of good and evil in the creation. Both bad and good happen, but good emerges from the bad. The story of Job has a happy ending, as does the flood of Noah. Jesus dies by crucifixion, but then resurrects to live eternally and become the king of heaven. These are stories of overcoming immense adversity to realize true blessings. To say that there is an evil God as the ultimate creator of it all foresakes the joy and bliss that emerges from the scourge.
Greatest I am

1  
Reply Sat 14 Sep, 2019 05:38 pm
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:

Greatest I am wrote:

livinglava wrote:

Greatest I am wrote:

You tell me.

So the biblical writers were sinners.

I agree.

Only a corrupted moral sense would think as you do.

If you do not get what I now put, have the couth to ignore me as I will never follow Satan the way you are doing.

On Jesus dying for you.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh. Satan applauds you though as you are doing her work.

Regards
DL

livinglava

0  
Reply Sat 14 Sep, 2019 07:06 pm
@Greatest I am,
Greatest I am wrote:

On Jesus dying for you.

Well, the alternative is to believe that suffering for your own sins is doing anyone any good. It's just your own pity party for the sake of your ego. Islam makes somewhat of a valid point about God being single and unified, but the Holy Trinity connects people with God in a way that goes beyond some misunderstandings that come with imagining God as an abstract entity/force. By dying for us, Jesus and His crucifixion connect us with God in a special way, as sinners who can rise above our untranscendable sinful nature by accepting forgiveness and admitting that we can't overcome sin. Without forgiveness, you could give up because you are never going to save yourself from sin. You will always go on making mistakes. Jesus helps us to get over ourselves and accept salvation as a work in progress, one that will never reach full fruition but which is good because God never gives up on us despite our inability to reach His level of perfection.

Everything you preach holds only negative spiritual value. It provides some food for thought, but if someone actually doubted the good news of Christ in favor of what you are saying, their hearts and minds could sink low and they could give up on their own hope of salvation and redemption from sin, or they could fall into denial for the sake of pretending they are better than they are, probably look at ridiculing others as scapegoats to make themselves feel better in comparison.