JUST HAD SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME! PLEASE HELP!

mrradio

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 12:37 pm
I'm 18 yr old girl from LA. I'm very upset because I had sex for the first time 3 weeks ago and i'm super depressed about it

It began at a party with a bunch of school peeps celebrating graduation. We got a little drunk and before I knew it this really cute older guy was hitting on me. And we started making out (not something I normally do, i don't know what came over me) and got all touchy. he said we should move it into the bedroom and I figured, yeah lets make-out in the bedroom. So we did, but then he started taking my clothes off and i didn't stop him. he kinda forced himslef unto me but i didn't care, i don't know why. he had sex with me and it hurt. i don't remember much but i know it felt aweful. Then a few people walked in and saw us and i was super embarressed... I passed out slightly there after and don't remember anything. but now all these people that were there said i had sex with 3 different guys! I don't remember it! everybody said they saw me go in the bedroom w/ 3 different guys and i had sex with them. i'm so upset and i wasn't on BC. no i'm feeling very weird and having vomitting nausea in the monrings. i'm really scared that i might be pregnant and my family is really religious... Please help me...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,159 • Replies: 41
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 12:44 pm
You need to get a pregnancy test. They're available at the drugstore. There isn't any reason to sit around being scared. Find out if you have something to be scared about.

And for heaven's sake - no more drinking!
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 12:45 pm
A little drunk? Did somebody slip you a rufie?

Was the sex consensual or were you raped? At any point did you say no?

This sounds like a horrible situation. I would start by talking to a doctor and then consider talking to the police if you feel you were taken advantage of.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 12:57 pm
You visiting the east coast anytime soon?

You really went all out for your first time. Why stop at one guy?
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 01:52 pm
that's jacked up slappy. funny but messed up. That girl waited too long. should of done the morning after pill and gone to the doctor and maybe the police the day after too.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 01:55 pm
There are religious people in L.A.? What do they worship, Quentin Tarantino? The god of surf?

Really, I'm with Tenoch on this one.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 01:59 pm
Mrradio - one thing you may want to do is call a rape crisis hotline-you will find the number in the front of your phone book, or in the yellow pages. Whether you believe you were raped or not, whether you want to report it or not, there are people there who are trained to provide advice and counseling to women who are in your situation. They can advise you about the different options in terms of testing for pregnancy - but also listen to you and help you deal with your feelings of regret, sadness and depression about what happened. You don't have to be alone with this. Good luck.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 02:24 pm
mrradio - I agree with aidan. You need to not only find out if you are pregnant, but get the emotional support you need. Please ignore some of the heartless comments some of these people gave you. I think they were making a lame attempt at being funny, however, this is a serious situation.

And yes there are many religious people in California - I have many family members there and they are all very religious. If it helps my prayers and thoughts are with you.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 02:28 pm
Also as they will probably suggest at a rape crisis center - to be tested for STDs. Not that I want to add another worry to you.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 07:03 pm
I don't know...I smell troll.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 07:09 pm
I gotta agree with Dr Evil.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 07:11 pm
Who you callin' Dr.?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 07:18 pm
I smell troll too. My approach is always to answer their question anyway, hold the angst, just in case.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 07:24 pm
Is that what that smell is? I thought it was fish....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 07:34 pm
btw if you've already had sex for the first time you don't need any help...however when you're ready for the second time I'm at your service.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 06:53 am
I agree with boomerang - I would rather err on the side of believing a made up story rather than err on the side of belittling some one that truly needs help. Which error would have the most damage? Seeing I don't have an ego issue there really is not any damage to me and some people could use a little ego damage anyone.

Besides (fortunately or unfortunately) I typically trust another person until proven otherwise (within reason of course).
0 Replies

mikey5time

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 08:59 am
Yeah, uhm. Hmm. Stop drinking.

Yes, exactly.

It'll hurt the baby.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 09:08 am
Linkat wrote:
I agree with boomerang - I would rather err on the side of believing a made up story rather than err on the side of belittling some one that truly needs help. Which error would have the most damage? Seeing I don't have an ego issue there really is not any damage to me and some people could use a little ego damage anyone.

Besides (fortunately or unfortunately) I typically trust another person until proven otherwise (within reason of course).

Ditto Linkat - I'm so dam gullible it's ridiculous. But hey, we haven't been proven wrong yet. Her story sounds like it certainly could have happened. And why would anyone think it's funny to make strangers worried and concerned for you. If that's the case she needs another kind of counselor - I'll tell her where to find that too. :wink:
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 09:30 am
First of all remember most people at parties are drunk/trying desperately to fit in and be cool/ will make up stuff to impress their freinds/are jealous because they like you and you are not having sex with them and will make crap up.
Rise above it, some people can be real A-holes.Either say nothing to stupid comments or laugh in their faces.

Its ok to want sex, so dont feel bad about it.

Next time PLEASE use condoms, at least.The nausea could be from worrying about this but best to take a pregnancy test then you will know one way or another.

Do you have a frind you can confide in?It may help to ease the stress.

If you are pregnant you need to think.If you want a termination you need to contact a family planning dept in a hospital.
Itl probably cost.

Try not to drink to the point of passing out and think about contraception in the future.
0 Replies

revo

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 07:38 pm
im younger then you but i have advice. if you go into risky situation bring EC ( emergency contraception ) because if your egg is already in your tube, then
ec will create a thick mucus that stops the sperm, and kills them faster. Also, bring condoms, definiatly. but just make sure u dont use EC as birth control very often.
0 Replies