Are "vs. questions" and/or "vs. discussions" allowed here on Able2know?

JGoldman10

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 11:33 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Did you watch the SMB/Pac-Man comics videos he made?

I'm not talking about the animated ones. The point I was making about his animated ones were he has a number of them generated at least 1 million views.

FIXED.
izzythepush

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 11:34 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

The main reason I expressed an interest in Ixapter's videos, and why I befriended him, is because Rosalina, the chick in the blue. He had her in provocative poses.

He gave all three of the Mario princesses provocative clothing too.

Be honest with yourself.
JGoldman10

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 12:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Did you watch the SMB/Pac-Man comics videos he made?

I'm not talking about the animated ones. The point I was making about his animated ones was that he has a number of them that generated at least1 million views.

FIXED.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 01:14 pm
@izzythepush,
That makes no sense what you posted.
JGoldman10

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 01:34 pm
@Rebelofnj,
A lot of people use sex to their cartoons and/or comics. I am not doing that. It's obvious that Ixapter drew influence from the Archie comics when he created his cartoon and comics videos (he even has videos showcasing Archie comics scans on his YouTube channel). He's probably just using sex to get attention.
Rebelofnj

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 01:41 pm
@JGoldman10,
I think he is suggesting that you are watching the videos for the provocative poses, and not because it was made in Flash.

Honestly, there has to be other creators who use Flash and not make lewd videos, for you to emulate.
Rebelofnj

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 01:46 pm
@JGoldman10,
I know you do not want to use sex to sell your works. You have made that clear in this thread and to me many times in our email discussions.

I'm asking why are you following Ixapter despite his content conflicting with your Christian beliefs?
JGoldman10

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 02:38 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I want to learn how to make animated Flash videos and videos showcasing original comics I made. I want to learn what he used to make his videos.

His videos piqued my curiosity.
JGoldman10

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 02:43 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Is he inferring I watched the cartoon and comics videos because Ixapter tried to make all 3 of the Mario princesses- Daisy, Peach and Rosalina- look like sexy pin-ups, and tried to treat them as such?

Give them provocative clothing and put them in provocative poses and such?

I admit the way Ixapter depicted the three Mario princesses attracted my attention.

I was not watching the videos for that.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 02:58 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I may have already told you this. When I was in art school studying animation, I met a young man at a supermarket I was working at at the time. He knew I was an animation student. Space Jam was out around that time. I told him I wanted to produce toons for kids. He said something to me about "Looney sex". I told him I am not using sex to sell my material. He proceeded to tell me that I must not have been interested in making money.

I just looked at the boy like he was crazy and got away from him.
Rebelofnj

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 03:24 pm
@JGoldman10,
You already told me this. I don't know why you said it again when you already made your point clear. You have a habit of repeating yourself.

I have to ask: is your animation project in any way done? Have you written scripts? Any storyboards done? I know you keep saying you want to get your own studio room, but have you done any rough drafts of anything?

It seems that you are stuck researching for sources, tools, and such for over 15 years, but there is nothing to show for it. No artwork. No drafts. Just story ideas.

Honestly, I could use the resources I gave you and write my own book by the end of the year, despite my own job and family commitments.
jespah

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 03:27 pm
@JGoldman10,
Flash is dying. Adobe is going to stop supporting it next year.
https://www.alphr.com/software/1009184/adobe-flash-dead-websites-ditch-software
JGoldman10

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 03:36 pm
@jespah,
What about Adobe Animate?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 04:31 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I apologize for repeating myself.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 29 Jul, 2019 07:03 pm
@Olivier5,
Do DC comic books get censored the same way in France and in other countries like the Marvel ones do?
Olivier5

Tue 30 Jul, 2019 03:38 am
@JGoldman10,
I don't know. It all stopped a long time ago. Now there's far less comics censorship in Europe than in the US.
0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Tue 30 Jul, 2019 06:21 am
@JGoldman10,
I bet the hentai you watch is really freaking weird.
Olivier5

Tue 30 Jul, 2019 07:13 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
And Superman even wears his underwear outside his spandex.

I think the reason for this, and many other supers doing the same, is quite obvious: spandex codes for bare skin, looks like bare skin, and can be imagined by the lustful reader as bare skin... Therefore if Superman wore his underpants inside his spandex, he would look naked...
JGoldman10

Tue 30 Jul, 2019 08:39 am
@Olivier5,
That's ridiculous. Superman's costume was inspired by circus performers of the 1930's:

https://beamsandstruts.com/articles/item/671-superman
https://www.elitereaders.com/why-comics-superheroes-wear-underwear-outside/

Superman wears tights, and his costume inspired the costumes of superheroes that followed.
Olivier5

Tue 30 Jul, 2019 08:53 am
@JGoldman10,
But the illustration of a strong man in the linked article has no underwear-on-tights... so your argument doesn't seem to work.