Are "vs. questions" and/or "vs. discussions" allowed here on Able2know?

JGoldman10

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 10:48 am
@Rebelofnj,
Asexual- a person who has no sexual feelings or desires.
izzythepush

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 10:51 am
@JGoldman10,
That's not what it means, just because you don't understand something you don't get to make your own definitions.

I know keeping reality at arm's length has been one of your trademarks, but that only works when you're talking to other ignorant fantasists.
0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 10:52 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I pray for homosexuals to be DELIVERED from HOMOSEXUALITY.

https://media.tenor.com/images/e023d35408a886c82454ab6e49c10bee/tenor.gif

Please don’t, I quite like being super queer.

0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 11:23 am
@TheSubliminalKid,
I mean, if JG is going to keep push Leviticus 18:22, than how does he feel about this verse?

-Leviticus 20:09 - Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death

I think every angsty teenager would be killed, if we were to follow though.
TheSubliminalKid

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 11:24 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

STOP RUINING THIS THREAD WITH GAY SUPERHERO PICS.

You mean “improving”? It was a boring thread till the gay happened (we always improve stuff).

At Pride 2 years ago, I went as “Trans Man” the transgender superhero. I had a transgender pride flag as my cape, a trans flag mask, and a little trans symbol.

It was amazing.

Speaking of LGBT+superheroes, here are a few of my favourites...

https://static0.cbrimages.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/social_post/DeadpoolSocial_10.jpg

Deadpool, pansexual as heck and wants Thor (who doesn’t?)

Speaking of Thor, Loki is genderqueer as HELL

https://i.redd.it/guozhlk803h11.jpg

Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus taught us you can be a girl, kick arse, and love other girls.

In the English dub they didn’t want it to seem “gay” so decided they were cousins instead of lovers, but the animation didn’t change so it just seemed incestuous. That’s what you get for freaking out about people finding happiness together.

Speaking of which, Sailor Uranus always rocked the butch look:

https://www.syfy.com/sites/syfy/files/styles/1200x680/public/2018/05/love1.jpg

Also as you mentioned DC, well....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiI7ZPoXcAA1zdm.jpg

Rebelofnj

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 11:45 am
@TheSubliminalKid,
What about an art piece featuring every single LGBT Marvel/DC character?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ddbl5LLUwAAvs09?format=jpg
JGoldman10

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 11:56 am
@Rebelofnj,
You said you hated your biological dad. That is dangerous.

The Word says to honor your parents. Whether you like them or not.

Exodus 20:12; Deuteronomy 5:16; Matthew 15:4; Ephesians 6:2, 3

Exodus 20:12 - "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you."

Deuteronomy 5:16 - "Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the Lord your God is giving you."

Matthew 15:4 - "For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ "

Ephesians 6:2, 3- " 'Honor your father and mother'—which is the first commandment with a promise— 'so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.'

It is a sin to hate people:

1 John 3:15 - "Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him."

I had a dad who did off-the-wall and corrupt things that hurt my family and me but I still chose to honor him.
JGoldman10

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 12:01 pm
@Rebelofnj,
That's one of the reasons why I want to produce my own toons and comics. I do not want some secular cartoon studio and/or comics publisher trying to impose their LGBTQIA agenda on me.

The LGBTQIA agenda IS a big thing now- Disney, Warner Bros. and other (major) cartoon studios are advocating that now, and so are major comics publishers like DC and Marvel. Even Archie comics is doing that:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48381835302_9920ec3128_o.png

This stuff wasn't going on when I, my younger brother and older sister were coming up, and when I was in art college over two decades ago.
Real Music

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 12:01 pm
@roger,
Quote:
And Superman even wears his underwear outside his spandex.

That's funny.
Rebelofnj

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 12:04 pm
@JGoldman10,
So, are you going to ignore my posting of Leviticus 20:09, which says I should be killed because I said "**** off, dad"?
JGoldman10

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 12:05 pm
@Rebelofnj,
You said you HATED your dad. That is dangerous.

I hope you prayed and asked the Lord to forgive you for doing that, and for telling him to "f--- off".
JGoldman10

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 01:09 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Ephesians 6:2, 3- " 'Honor your father and mother'—which is the first commandment with a promise— 'so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.' "

FIXED.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 01:10 pm
@JGoldman10,
Who the hell are you to tell him how he should feel about his father?

You've no idea what passed between them.

What's dangerous is you trying to force your backward beliefs on other people.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 01:11 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Just curious - where did you find that piece? And is that supposed to match up Marvel characters with their DC counterparts, and/or vice versa?
Rebelofnj

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 01:24 pm
@JGoldman10,
I got it from artist Luciano Vecchio's Twitter feed at https://twitter.com/LucianoVecchio
I follow a lot of comic artists and writers on Twitter.

And no, there is no intentional matching between the Marvel side and the DC side. If anything, the work has the flying characters on top and the normal/non-flying characters on the ground.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 01:43 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
...to be DELIVERED from HOMOSEXUALITY.

How does this happen? If God/Abba/Lophriwerg created all people in his/her/other's image, then homosexuality is a good thing. No reason or need to be "delivered" .

So, you don't have to go praying for me on that.

...maybe pray for yourself and your own delivery from hatred. Hatred of yourself and others who you think are being naughty.

One more thing, people other than christians are able to and allowed to pray. Even folks with no religious affiliation. Would you like me, a self ascribed homosexual and deist to offer up a prayer for you? Maybe ask my Wiccan friends to do the same.
Sturgis

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 01:55 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I am a Christian

Not a particularly good one. Or does your Jesus encourage hate?

Quote:
Not an LGBTQIA person.

Are ya sure? Perhaps you're in denial.
As Glinda the good witch said in The Wizard of Oz, "Come out, come out wherever you are!"

Quote:
You're group's agenda is not of God.

How would you know? There are plenty of Christians who are part of the ever growing number of people who are part of LGBTQIA family. Jews too! And Muslims! And Buddhists! And others as well!
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 02:28 pm
@Sturgis,
God does not answer the prayers of non-believers. How is a non-believer going to believe he is being blessed?

Non-believers are not part of the Body of Christ.

Homosexuality a spirit. God delivers people from spirits.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 02:30 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

Quote:
And Superman even wears his underwear outside his spandex.

That's funny.

So does Batman, and Wolverine and a handful of other characters. What's the point you all are making?
Olivier5

Fri 26 Jul, 2019 02:45 pm
@JGoldman10,
That superheroes have a strange sense of fashion.

Give me The Spirit by Will Eisner any day.