Good Girls & Bad Boys

pragmatic

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:06 pm
Proteinn wrote:
Geez... I'm gonna be a bad boy from now on.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

But it depends, depends depends - what kind of girl do you want (or maybe your not into serious realtionships?) - I know some girls do not fall for bad boys but downright hate them.

I can't say I'm one of the above - I find that some of them although they look "bad", they are very nice indeed - I mean, this is at uni: you meet just about everyone possible. One of my friends wears his leather jacket etc etc and a ... I don't know what you call them: a ... bellyring??... pierced to his left eyebrow - girls go for it like mad, but he's not that "bad", just very attractive. Rolling Eyes {Hmm...then again, he has brought quite a number of girls over to his flat - got kicked out by the landlord in one instance and I found that so funny.}

anyway, that's just my burble. Very Happy
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:12 pm
pragmatic wrote:
{Hmm...then again, he has brought quite a number of girls over to his flat - got kicked out by the landlord in one instance and I found that so funny.}

Madam,

That is most assuredly NOT funny! Evil or Very Mad

Making light of a man made homeless, while just trying to "help" young ladies in their time of lonlieness and need.

What kind of heartless person are you, m'am???

Very Happy
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:13 pm
extra medium wrote:
pragmatic wrote:
{Hmm...then again, he has brought quite a number of girls over to his flat - got kicked out by the landlord in one instance and I found that so funny.}

You don't want to know just how heartless I can get.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:14 pm
And by the way, you know an awful lot about this pierced young man in question.

Perchance, did you experience a certain temporal closeness with the eyebrow so pierced?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:15 pm
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:17 pm
pragmatic wrote:
extra medium wrote:
pragmatic wrote:

You don't want to know just how heartless I can get.

o yes i doooooo Twisted Evil

I don't believe you. Give me an example(s) of some of the worst bullshyte you've pulled.

I'm a big boy, take off the gloves and put out your hardest heartless doings. You are a kind hearted lass after all, are you not?

A veritable powder puff? A goody good pretty and delicate princess, madam? Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:18 pm
extra medium wrote:

Perchance, did you experience a certain temporal closeness with the eyebrow so pierced?

No no no!! Shocked He's just a friend, but never the kind of guy I would want to be romantically involved with. I'd rather experience closeness with a certain ... guy in Europe Embarrassed , but not the eyebrow {see the post below}

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1358925#1358925
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:19 pm
extra medium wrote:
A veritable powder puff? A goody good pretty and delicate princess, madam? Evil or Very Mad

What-ever. Rolling Eyes Very Happy
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:21 pm
Sorry, I think I've been talking to my British friends too much lately.

I was just trying to get you to tell an example of your heartless ways...just joking...!

In what ways are you heartless? Have you broke some hearts? Just wondering what a woman considers heartless...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:23 pm
It is positively heartless of you to eat a donair when I'm facing another salad.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:23 pm
pragmatic wrote:
extra medium wrote:

No no no!! Shocked He's just a friend, but never the kind of guy I would want to be romantically involved with. I'd rather experience closeness with a certain ... guy in Europe Embarrassed , but not the eyebrow {see the post below}

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1358925#1358925

Hmmm...that yellow headed Japanese cartoon character? Really? Thats all I got at that url.

Whoa, I guess you are different...

I gotta admit, he does look kinda cute though.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:24 pm
extra medium wrote:
In what ways are you heartless? Have you broke some hearts? Just wondering what a woman considers heartless...

You forget what kind of peron I am - pragmatic. Hearts I would never break, I'm more heartless in the areas of international matters and relations btwn certain countries. If I said them here, I would be sued for vilification. Confused
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:26 pm
extra medium wrote:
Hmmm...that yellow headed Japanese cartoon character? Really? Thats all I got at that url.

Whoa, I guess you are different...

I gotta admit, he does look kinda cute though.

Laughing Laughing Laughing I don't know if you were serious in that you didn't read my post on the URL (guess you're not that smart, as handsome as you are, kidding :wink: ) no I meant my post above the Jap cartoon cutie. You might want to look more carefully.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:28 pm
Okay, I read your post over there.

Hmmm...hard to say from the sketchy details, but I'll bet he liked you.

You can probably find contact info for him if you REALLY want to, you know that right?

There's ways to do it on the internet.

If you're like me (I'm pretty picky)--you might think about it, cause the ones you are probably really interested in don't just fall out of the sky.

Is he returning to your area?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:32 pm
I've been there Prag.

There will be this female that I'll really want to meet, and I see her every few weeks at work or gym or something, and I'll just never quite make that move. And I'm pretty sure she is interested too, but both of us just never quite take that step.

Then there's others, who I don't seem to be nearly so attracted to, who I'll just go up and start talking or they will do that to me, and next thing you know, we're dating.

I'm not shy usually. Only around the girls I REALLY like. Silly huh. Well I'm much better now. But still, its weird, cause if you stay like that, you end up with someone you really don't want to be with that much. And The One might get away.

Damn, if this guy had all that and you still think about him, maybe you should try to contact him?

(what am I, the dating service here?)
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:33 pm
extra medium wrote:
Hmmm...hard to say from the sketchy details, but I'll bet he liked you.

I wish. A law graduate from one of the top unis in the world? Not to mention debonair, smart etc etc? He could get any girl he wanted! I'd be kidding myself.

extra medium wrote:
You can probably find contact info for him if you REALLY want to, you know that right?

I would rather wait for fate to play its part, if there is any "fate" here.

extra medium wrote:
Is he returning to your area?

I hear that he will be coming back for a visit before he commences his PhD - I don't know if I want to see him again. It may bring back too many memories... Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:34 pm
Consider this prag,

The great thing about these days is, you can email him. If he's not interested, you'll get it via email, and its not that big of a deal.

Not nearly as hurtful as like approaching him personally in his office and getting rejected.

Ever think about dropping a "Whats up?" email his way? :wink:
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:36 pm
Thanks for the compiment by the way. Noted and appreciated... Embarrassed
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:36 pm
extra medium wrote:
I'm not shy usually. Only around the girls I REALLY like. Silly huh. Well I'm much better now. But still, its weird, cause if you stay like that, you end up with someone you really don't want to be with that much. And The One might get away.

Damn, if this guy had all that and you still think about him, maybe you should try to contact him?

(what am I, the dating service here?)

yes you are, the dating service (nah, don't mean that :wink: ) But yes, I can completely relate to what you mean. Those you really want to know, you can't bring yourself to do anything - for me, the emotions are so strong its ridicolous. As for guys I don't find that great, well, I don't even bother talking to them. Maybe thats why I'm still single...(but proud of it!!)
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:37 pm
extra medium wrote:
Not nearly as hurtful as like approaching him personally in his office and getting rejected.

Ever think about dropping a "Whats up?" email his way? :wink:

I don't know his email and I was too proud and shy to ask for it from him before he left.

(you're posting faster than I can catch up.)
0 Replies