Leadfoot

1  
Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 10:40 am
@Patches,
I’m sure you’ve been down this road before, so now you are saying two Gods? I get that analogy with us having sons of similar kind, that makes two.
But what about the Holy Spirit? That don’t work there.
Patches

1  
Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 12:40 pm
@Leadfoot,
There are actually 3 Gods in the Godhead known as the Holy Trinity. The Holy Spirit comes from God and indeed God as well.
Patches

1  
Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 01:40 pm
John 14:6. Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Leadfoot

1  
Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 07:06 pm
@Patches,

Too much ad hoc stuff together to make it work for me.

Stuff like God Himself saying “This is My Son in whom I am well pleased.” tells me a lot about who Jesus was. You would have me believe that it was just God slapping himself on the back. That just cheapens it to the point of - Idk.