Patches

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 11:37 am
I have been battling with evil spirits. But fortunately, I prayed to Jesus to pray to the Father for help. And sure enough, He, the Father, has been there battling these spirits with me. How blessed am I? Three days before I prayed to Jesus, some the of heavenly warrior angels had already began helping me. I do not believe that I would be here today if it were not for God and His Holy angels.

Just when I thought I was surrounded, I am surrounded by God.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,679 • Replies: 70
No top replies

HabibUrrehman

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 11:36 am
@Patches,
Quote:
But fortunately, I prayed to Jesus to pray to the Father for help.

Quote:
Three days before I prayed to Jesus, some the of heavenly warrior angels had already began helping me. I do not believe that I would be here today if it were not for God and His Holy angels.

Seems like you are still surrounded by demons. Jesus is only a Prophet and Messiah, NOT God.
mark noble

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 12:34 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
'Jesus is 'ONLY' a prophet'?

HabibUrrehman

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 01:19 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
'Jesus is 'ONLY' a prophet'?

The Quran says in reference to the status of Jesus as a Messenger:
Quote:
"The Messiah (Jesus), son of Mary, was no more than a Messenger before whom many Messengers have passed away; and his mother adhered wholly to truthfulness, and they both ate food (as other mortals do). See how We make Our signs clear to them; and see where they are turning away!" (Quran 5:75).

This is not just my interpretation, all Muslims have same belief as the Quranic text in this regard is very clear. That is why I was telling you in one of my other post that all religions are not the same. You have to choose one which should have no doubt to be the true message from God.
mark noble

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 06:20 am
@HabibUrrehman,
Thanks, Habib.

Is Muhammad seen in a 'different' light or equal to other prophets, please?
I ask because you don't suffix other prophets with 'PBUH'.

I like the way you exress Islam, Habib - And will accept your interpretation conclusively.

namaste
Patches

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 08:45 am
@HabibUrrehman,
Jesus is the second person of the godhead known as the Holy Trinity. He is God from God. It is the Trinity that Created all mankind. Jesus is also the one and only true Savior.
Patches

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 09:12 am
@mark noble,
The Quran teaches falsely. Muslims believe that the Holy Spirit is the archangel Gabriel. I have seen the Holy Spirit myself and will show you photos and a biblical painting of Him. And, I will include scripture to demonstrate that these images are truly the Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible.

Identifying the Holy Spirit

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove as He did during the baptism of Jesus.

https://i.imgur.com/u1NzHvh.jpg

Here is a photograph of the Holy Spirit motionless.

https://i.imgur.com/FXRAW5Y.jpg

Below is a painting of the Apostle Saint Andrew with the Holy Spirit upon Him.

https://i.imgur.com/pDBtjDX.jpg

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus.

The Spirit of God and the Spirit are both one and the same Holy Spirit.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, “I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him.”

The center photograph above is of the Holy Spirit in His spiritual bodily form.

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus appeared as a Halo.

Read more on my blog: A Christian Biblical Study of the Holy Spirit & Spiritual Orbs
HabibUrrehman

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 09:33 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Is Muhammad seen in a 'different' light or equal to other prophets, please?
I ask because you don't suffix other prophets with 'PBUH'.

Quran says:

Quote:
The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination." (Quran 2:285)

Prophet Muhammad PBUH said:

Quote:
Do not make the prophets better than one another. Source: Sahih Bukhari 2281, Grade: Sahih

Prophet Muhammad PBUH also said:

Quote:
O people, say what you must say but do not allow Satan to deceive you. I am Muhammad the son of Abdullah, the servant of Allah and His Messenger. By Allah, I do not love that you raise my status above what Allah the Exalted has granted me. Source: Musnad Ahmad 12141, Grade: Sahih

Therefore, the safest course of action is to refer to the Messenger of Allah as the “servant of Allah” and “His Messenger” without adding any exaggerated titles to this.

In conclusion, Muslims make no distinctions between the prophets, peace be upon them all. We believe in all of them without favoring one over another. The Messenger of Allah commanded us not to say one prophet is better than another, or to argue with the Jews and Christians about this matter. Likewise, we have been warned not to exaggerate our praises of the Messenger of Allah.

To answer second part of your question:

I try my best to say PBUH or PBUT (Peace be upon them if I mention more than one prophets) whenever I mention any prophet. If I missed, its my unintentional mistake. Thanks for pointing that out.
HabibUrrehman

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 09:36 am
@Patches,
We can debate on this one and I will happy to correct myself if you can convince me with logic and reasoning. Faith should not be blind.

Anyways before we start our dialogue, can you please tell me what is your understanding of Trinity. Please explain in detail because I will use your statements to argue against your own belief. So make sure you understand what you say in reply.
HabibUrrehman

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 09:41 am
@Patches,
Quote:
Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, “I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him.”

Do you even realize what this means? This goes against you popular belief of Trinity ( three in one) because here you clearly are saying that Holy Spirit and Jesus are two separate beings. This is why in my earlier post I asked you to make sure you understand what you are saying.

Quote:
Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”

LOL Jesus is supposedly god and so is the holy spirit and god is saying himself that you are my son. Son of himself?
mark noble

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 09:42 am
@Patches,
Interesting perspective, Patches.

I'm well aware of orb visitations, through 2nd hand experience and personal research.
The centre photo incorporates a familiar 432 mghz, cymatically tuned, vesica piscis/es (Flower of Life).

That is an accurate representation of spirit-design.

namaste
mark noble

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 09:45 am
@HabibUrrehman,
Thanks, Habib.

That makes sense.
Mark...
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 09:54 am
@HabibUrrehman,
8 minutes later and you miss the 'PBUH' 3 times in a single post, and none for God, either.

You NEVER miss it for Muhammad or Allah, though.

Forgetfulness?
Patches

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 10:00 am
@HabibUrrehman,
This of course is not my complete understanding of the Trinity. Three persons, Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit make up the one godhead known as the Holy Trinity.

Mathew 28:19. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Patches

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 10:18 am
@mark noble,
The spiritual orbs are not the "Flower of Life". I ask you kindly to please look over the center photo and the painting. You will see a greater resemblance than with the "Flower of Life".
HabibUrrehman

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 10:30 am
@mark noble,
The post you are referring to has different context. My reply was to Patches and he falsely believes that Jesus PBUH is God. In that context it will not suit to say PBUH because that breaks the flow of sentence structure. Anyways, good catch and thanks for pointing that out.

Muslims don't say PBUH for Allah. I normally use Almighty Allah or Allah SWT (subahanahu wa taala).
mark noble

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 10:32 am
@Patches,
Everything is 'golden-ratio' derived.

I see the outer circle and its inner (Dot) (AS ABOVE SO BELOW (ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN) - One is the entire representation o the other.

Between these, I see a cymatically-induced waveform, I am familiar with - It is produced by a frequency and forms a 'vector equilibrium' (Flower of Life) pattern, I am also familiar with.

I can't say that it is the 'holy spirit' (God in us), But that is, indeed 'its' composition.
It's the composition of Everything, btw.

namaste
0 Replies

HabibUrrehman

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 10:38 am
@Patches,
So it is three separate persons into one Godhead? Are all three persons of the
Trinity co-equal and co-eternal, and “each is God, whole and
entire?"

I am just confirming before I start asking questions.....
mark noble

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 10:49 am
@HabibUrrehman,
Thanks Habib.

So, when discussing an incorrect interpretation of a prophet - The blessing is redundant.
It shows that your feelings are attached to the 'source' and not word-centric.

Would this be correct, please?
1. poster 'Jesus lived so everyone could have more money.'
Discussion thereof would Not require use of/or love extended 'PBUH' - Because this version of 'Jesus' is, let's say 'fictitious'?

2. poster 'Jesus is a prophet.'
True 'Jesus' - Does require 'PBUH'?

Thanks, Habib.
Mark...
Patches

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 11:01 am
@HabibUrrehman,
Yes, to all the above.