Does she like me (both girls)

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 01:27 am
Sorry this is long (tried very hard to explain situations that happend with me and my crush).I would deeply appreciate an answer.I have a crush on a girl who is eight years old and i am six teen years old. I am dying to know if she likes me back.Here are some points that i want to figure out if she likes me the same way.I don't know her sexual orientation so that makes it harder to find out i was planing to confess to her next time i see her.She sits on my lap a lot nearly all the time but not when her parents are around.(She rarely goes near me when her parents are around). We stare into each other eyes for at least five seconds or more.(happened more than once)When i was sad she stroked my face until i was happy(i was only sad once around her). At day time if i am lying down she would sit on my private part facing me. She sometimes watches me doing something and will point out nicely if i am doing something wrong(i was one time putting on insect repellent on my legs without thinking because i was so nervous i squirted some on my arm and she told me that i didn't need to put it on my arms). She can sometimes be clingy.One time she was lying down on the couch and she got really excited when i sat next to her and she wanted me to lay next to her and i said no so she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me down next to her so we were spooning. I nearly kissed her neck but i didn't because i don't know if she likes me back . I also noticed when i wasn't on the couch and my crush and my step sister was on the couch they didn't cuddle up with one another they were lying on different sides of the couch.Another time i was sitting on the ground with my legs wide apart and she sat in between them.All of a sudden she unexpectedly relaxed her body so her back was against my chest and stomach i told her i her my butt is sore(when it actually wasn't)and she replied get a pillow to sit on.So i moved away from her and she followed me but this time just sat next to me on the ground. She also rested her head on my shoulder.If i sat really close to her like our hips touching she just would not move away.One time She once grabbed my hand and licked it and said it was a kiss.When she was sitting on my lap one night i squealed a happy sequel with my mouth shut because she wriggled her bottom on me so she turned around and stared into my eyes for a minute which felt really awkward.Once she looked away she told me that i was warm.She once teased me by pinching my face and pretending she was eating it.After i told her to stop pinching my face she stopped and i accidentally confessed to her that i liked her.She said what very slowly she looked very confused and i didn't reply back i was to astonished and nervous that i even said that.So we were looking into each other eyes(she was lying on top of me at that time)and then her eyes were looking down at my legs and shot back up to my breasts(she said boobs really loud while looking at mine). And she pressed her lips against my boob the rested her head on my other one so i stroked her hair with my hand.Few minutes later when we stopped cuddling one another she said i love you to me twice because she thought i did not hear her when i was talking to my half sister.I have no idea what she meant.One time she pushed me softly so i pretended to fall over. (she started giggling)My crush sat on my back and started eating my hair(I know that is weird but that's what she told me)Last time she sat on my lap she showed me that she cut herself on accident.I replied aww then she wiggled her gluteus maximus on me and said she needed to go pee. Few months later she asked me my age and i told her i was turning 16 in July.She replied you are nearly old enough to be a baby sitter.So i think she wants me to be her baby sitter or something.Another time i was sitting on the ground.She came up and sat so close to me that i felt really uncomfortable.She told me to lie down, so i did.And then she sat on the area where my private part is,leaned towards me and started kissing me on my temple (very fast pecks) and wouldn't stop i stop her stop but she wouldn't i had to push her off to make her stop(i was in pain i had something digging in my back)since then she hasn't kissed me again.I have also notice that she doesn't cuddle her other friends only me but she holds my hand sometimes as well as my friends and my step sister.My crush sometimes hangs out with me alone whenever we have got the chance but sometimes with my half sister as well.One time she wanted me to play a game with her which i didn't want to play she confessed that the game is funner when i am playing it too.So does she like me the way i like her?

jespah

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 05:36 am
@elise webber 455,
elise webber 455 wrote:

....I have a crush on a girl who is eight years old and i am six teen years old. ...

God, I hope that's a typo, and you mean that she's eighteen years old.

Does she like you? Possibly. There's an awful lot of boob-kissing going on, either way.

How about, you know, asking her out?

You are allowed to do that, even if you are unsure of the answer to your question. The reality of life is that sometimes we try for relationships and it turns out we were reading the signals wrong, or that the timing was bad. Or maybe we are right all along. But reality is that you don't need to have a guaranteed yes response before you ask someone out.

That's why it's called asking.
cherrie

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 06:49 am
@jespah,
I assumed it was a typo too, but further down she wrote
Quote:
She replied you are nearly old enough to be a baby sitter.So i think she wants me to be her baby sitter or something.

So I'm not really sure what's going on here.
jespah

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 07:43 am
@cherrie,
Oy. Maybe the other girl wants the OP to work for her? Who the hell knows?
0 Replies

elise webber 455

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 12:21 pm
@jespah,
No she is actually eight years old.I am not planning to go out with her yet i just want to tell her i have feelings for her and see if she feels the same way and if she does then i will wait until she is eighteen or somewhere near that age.
jespah

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 03:29 pm
@elise webber 455,
You need counseling. You need to talk to your folks about how you are feeling.
cherrie

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 11:13 pm
@elise webber 455,
Surely you must know that this is so wrong.

Do what Jespah said and talk to someone about this.

In the meantime you need to stay right away from this little girl.
0 Replies

elise webber 455

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 11:28 pm
@jespah,
Thanks for making me depressed
neologist

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 11:36 pm
@elise webber 455,
jes has your best interests in mind.
elise webber 455

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 11:59 am
@neologist,
Yes i know it is wrong to like her at age 8 but why is it still wrong to to go out with her when she 18 years old and me being 26 years old i heard of people getting married to people 20 years younger than them so do you think it is better to confess to her when she is a teenager ?The only way i will stop liking her is her actually telling me she doesn't like me in that way.
neologist

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 12:13 pm
@elise webber 455,
Ten years is a long time; a lot can happen, not all good. You could really use some counseling from someone closer to you, if not your parents, then some trusted adult.

elise webber 455

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 12:06 pm
@neologist,
I agree that is a long time but counseling wont work or staying away from her it will make it worse i will have to just tell her and if she doesn't like me back i will stop having a crush on her.I have feeling because i feel so comfortable when she cuddles me (no one else cuddles me apart from my step sister but she always rough and the girl i like is so relaxed and warm)And i also felt a connection i have never felt with anyone so i have lots of trouble looking away when we stare into each others eyes.And if she likes me we can be cuddle buddies (which we kind of are already)or if she doesn't i will tell her that she needs to stop cuddling me(i will probably never talk to her again if she doesn't like the rest of the other girls i liked).
neologist

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 12:39 pm
@elise webber 455,
We, at a2k, are really not in a proper position here as there is much still unsaid. But first I should say that most 8 year old girls are not mentally or emotionally mature enough to follow what you have said so far.

Jes and cherrie and I have avoided saying there may be legal issues involved. But there. Now I've said it. The moment you begin to express your affection to your friend in terms of future 'relationships', you risk being misunderstood.

Because right now, I don't think any of us understand and we are condiderably older than 8. That's why we have suggested counseling so you may be sure your actions are appropriate.

For comparison, I spent several years as jr counselor/counselor in summer camp during my mid teens. There were campers I liked more than others, a few I thought might make good little brothers. But I never thought of seeking a relationship in return. This is where your story troubles us, I think.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 01:37 pm
@elise webber 455,
elise webber 455 wrote:

I agree that is a long time but counseling wont work or staying away from her it will make it worse i will have to just tell her and if she doesn't like me back i will stop having a crush on her.I have feeling because i feel so comfortable when she cuddles me (no one else cuddles me apart from my step sister but she always rough and the girl i like is so relaxed and warm)And i also felt a connection i have never felt with anyone so i have lots of trouble looking away when we stare into each others eyes.And if she likes me we can be cuddle buddies (which we kind of are already)or if she doesn't i will tell her that she needs to stop cuddling me(i will probably never talk to her again if she doesn't like the rest of the other girls i liked).

I'm going to stop beating around the bush and I am going to come out and say things that I know you do not want to hear.

You have no idea whatsoever whether counseling will work, or staying away, etc. You are not a professional and probably even have little experience with managing your own emotions.

Telling her is not going to get you what you are looking for. This is a child we are talking about. She has no idea what her romantic feelings are toward anyone. In order to give you some perspective, she was likely still in diapers about five years ago, and learned her ABCs maybe three years ago.

I repeat: this is a child.

This is not about your desire to have a cuddle buddy. Surely you can cuddle with someone considerably closer in age to you. This child will probably not understand the implications of saying yes to you, or her ability and option to say no to you, or what a romantic relationship even is, or where her head is at in terms of her own sexuality.

I am going to spell it out to you and I guarantee you're going to think that I am mean, but better that you hear it from us, now.

If you act on this attraction, and you are caught, you are setting yourself up for being labeled as a sex offender. I am not kidding. That is a label that will stay with you for your entire life. It will affect your choice of jobs, mates, and places to live.

Don't say you won't get caught. You don't know that. You don't know what this girl will say or drop hints about. You do not know.

I urge you, again, to talk to your parents or a trusted adult (say, a teacher, or a member of the clergy, or your pediatrician) about how you are feeling.

DO NOT DRAG THIS CHILD INTO IT. THERE ARE VIRTUALLY NO UPSIDES AND THE DOWNSIDES ARE REALLY, REALLY BAD ONES.

Are you listening?
neologist

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 02:11 pm
@jespah,
Thank you, jes, for putting into words what I was struggling to convey.
0 Replies

elise webber 455

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2015 10:46 pm
@jespah,
yes i am listening thanks for the advice i will just move on because i dont want to be known as a sex offender or anything like that because i am not that was the first time i had feeling for someone that age i have had feelings for someone two years younger than me and never that young.
0 Replies