Is it true monetization is basically set up the same way on all video hosting sites?

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 04:25 pm
@Rebelofnj,
How do I print something out using a smartphone?

You were able to fill out job apps online? If so, how?
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 04:28 pm
@chai2,
My mother is already getting Medicaid, and Humana insurance. She needs to continue getting S.S. payments to pay for her stay at the rehab center since she's not working.

I fell like I disclosed more than enough info about my personal situation here. I don't tell everyone online my personal business because I don't want certain people using things against me.
chai2

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 04:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
I'm sure she has Medicaid for the community.

She she apply and get approved for Medicaid for long term care?

I mean, come on. Your talk about "getting her money so she can stay at the rehab"
How stupid do you think we are?

What you are doing is in no way unique or shocking or even surprising.

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 04:40 pm
@chai2,
If you're going to be rude and condescending I'm going to stop talking to you.

The Word says in Matthew 6:3, "don't let the left hand know what the right hand is doing".

Sometimes you can't tell it all.
Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 04:45 pm
@JGoldman10,
As I said, it depends on your printer and the corresponding app.

The smartphone and the printer have to be on the same wifi network to enable printing.

Also, not at all hard to fill out an online form. I just went to the .gov website and applied. I have to zoom in on the page, but that is it. You can go to your state's unemployment site just to see.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 05:01 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

As I said, it depends on your printer and the corresponding app.

The smartphone and the printer have to be on the same wifi network to enable printing.

I meant do you have to connect your smartphone to your printer and so, how? Is tethering involved?

I can't do any direct tethering on my phone. I can't slide the virtual switch in my phone to allow tethering in my phone's settings. The system won't let me.

I have to find out from Boost Mobile if I can do any actual tethering on my phone.
Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 05:10 pm
@JGoldman10,
No tethering is needed, at least with Canon printers.

As for how, I just explained it:
The smartphone and the printer have to be on the same wifi network at your home to enable printing.

Your printer would also need to have the ability to print from a smartphone.

You also avoided answering chai2's questions from earlier in the day. I also asked similar questions before, and I never got a straight answer.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 05:27 pm
@Rebelofnj,
If the smartphone and printer are on the same WiFi network then what? I push a button or buttons, slide a switch or switches, or type in a prompt or prompts in the phone or do any kind of activation in the phone to command the printer to print?
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 05:28 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I'm not focusing on her questions right now as of the time of the posting of this. I'm focusing on going out to take care of some errands.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 05:36 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I'm not focusing on her questions right now as of the time of the posting of this. I'm focusing on going out to take care of some errands.

You know if you really were focusing on your errands, you don't have to reply to this thread. You can come back at a later time and answer those pressing questions on a later date.

The fact that you came back and posted this? Sounds like you have time on your hands and that you in fact are NOT focusing on those previously mentioned errands.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 05:40 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

If you're going to be rude and condescending I'm going to stop talking to you.

The Word says in Matthew 6:3, "don't let the left hand know what the right hand is doing".

Sometimes you can't tell it all.

I'm rude and condescending?

You make like the fact your mother is in a nursing home and has to get approved for long term care medicaid some intricate thing, and that there's people out there that are looking to find out these things?

It's condescending that you would think anyone we're all so stupid, and rude that you seem to find time to natter on about that, instead of answering direct questions put to you.

Then, on top of it, you quote some bible verse that has nothing to do with anything. You're not even using that verse in the right context.

Getting back to my original questions, what say you?
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 06:03 pm
@JGoldman10,
You keep talking about not having free time because you are busy with personal matters, but then you keep responding to this thread all day.

So is there a reason why you can't answer the questions?

Like, what is your plan to ensure your projects are successful or reaches a wide audience? If time and money was not an issue, can you complete your project at some rate?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 07:13 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

If the smartphone and printer are on the same WiFi network then what? I push a button or buttons, slide a switch or switches, or type in a prompt or prompts in the phone or do any kind of activation in the phone to command the printer to print?

@Rebel, can you please answer this?
Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 07:38 pm
@JGoldman10,
Yes, through the app you have to download.

Now about the questions you keep avoiding to answer...
chai2

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 08:16 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Maybe if you made it a quid pro quo.

You answer a question, then I’ll answer one. Hmmmm
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 08:55 pm
Hi. I don't know about anybody else but I'm going to use my free time to thoroughly clean my house up and declutter it. That's a proper use of my time and a wise thing to do. It's fairly straightened up but needs to be more organized. I have important things I need to look for. I recall months ago local cops wanted to code my home as "uninhabitable". I don't want my mother to complain if and when she returns home that I didn't properly and thoroughly clean and declutter my house like I promised I would while she was away.

If Chai and Rebel want their queries answered I'll answer them over the weekend.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2020 11:18 am
I still have a lot of personal business I have to take care of in addition to getting my housework done.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2020 11:24 am
@JGoldman10,
Goldman, this is the absolute most important post you have Ever made on A2K

JGoldman10 wrote:

I recall months ago local cops wanted to code my home as "uninhabitable".

It is something I, and I'm sure others have long suspected.

A person does not just "recall" that the police want to code your home as not fit for humans to live it. That is a huge problem, and not something they just mentioned in passing.

A question first.
Did the police say this because your landlord has not given you a safe or health place to live, or is it because of how it became while you and your family was living there?

This question I ask is more important than all the questions you've asked us over time put together.

No matter. If your apartment is uninhabitable because of your landlord, he needs to fix it.
If it's uninhabitable because of unsanitary conditions, clutter, hoarding etc. You need help in fixing it.

From what I can piece together, your mother and your brother were removed from this environment because of their safety.
If your mother was ever to consider coming back to this place, social services would have to come and look to see if conditions have improved, and if they are not any different, or still bad, she will not be allowed to come there.

You need to go to your pastor and ask him to help you get help with this. You need others to come and help you get rid of of fix unsafe living conditions, and make your home habitable.

Your talking about "organizing" is well above your pay grade goldman. Ask for and accept help. You really need it.

You might very well consider me your "enemy", as you continually "bless" me, which according to your bible, is what you do to enemies.

However, you might be surprised that the best advice comes from those you consider your enemy.

Show what I've written to your pastor, and tell me/us what he has to say.

chai2

Reply Fri 1 May, 2020 07:43 pm
@chai2,
Wow.

I feel like I said "The Emperor's Naked" and eveverybody ran into their homes.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Sat 2 May, 2020 04:25 am
I found an article that explains how monetization is not enough for every creator.

"Reaching the top 3.5 percent of YouTube’s most-viewed channels — which means at least 1 million video views a month — is worth only about $12,000 to $16,000 a year in advertising revenue, according to Mathias Bartl, a professor at Offenburg University of Applied Sciences in Germany whose study is one of the first to examine YouTube data for clues about how it works for creators."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/03/02/why-almost-no-one-is-making-a-living-on-youtube/