Not as attracted to my wife after she has gained weight.

Bella Dea

Fri 24 Mar, 2006 11:11 am
Oooo Volleytech you'd better hide. Squinny is gonna kick your ass for calling her Andre the Giant.
0 Replies

Eryemil

Fri 24 Mar, 2006 05:56 pm
volleytech wrote:
And BVT, you can be happy with Andre the Giant cleaning you up. I'll be happy with my hardbody taking care of me, and if our healthy lifestyle has anything to say about it, then perhaps we won't even be needing that chemo quite as soon...

As far as I know physical fitness and cancer have nothing to do with each other.

----------------------

This guy's profile seems like the type who'll cheat on his wife with younger girls once she's past her prime.

Maybe I'm just wired differently but things that used to be very important when I became sexually aware are just not as relevant as before.

I'd want my lover to stay in shape because I've come to realize just how rare real love is (My mom's been divorced two times) and I would like him to stick around with me for the long run. Very Happy

Who knew, I bet you all thought hopeless romantics were extinct this day and age.

:wink:
0 Replies

flushd

Fri 24 Mar, 2006 06:39 pm
Bleh. Just read this entire thread.

I have to be honest. Volley, you ARE lucky. You acted like a coward, and the wifey happened to do what you wanted. And she hasn't left your azz yet?! Laughing

It broke my heart to hear this. I'm a fitness lover too, but you sir have your head up your butt. I'd take a chunky man who holds my head when I'm puking over a hardbody sexgod anyday. And I have, and he was damn sexy, and the attraction ran a lot deeper than flesh. That is the hottest sex anyways....jesus!

I think you haven't solved a damn thing. But that's my opinion. I am happy for your wife and all she has achieved physically - hopefully it boosted her self esteem. At the least now she has strong muscles to smack you with.

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 24 Mar, 2006 07:45 pm
Acck - I wrote a long response and my cursor disappeared (new computer - or perhaps my funny eyes).

To cut to the chase and not type it all out again, I think you two could do some further discussing and thinking, perhaps best with the aid of a counsellor. Marriage and deep love interest can be long term. Panicky maintaining of prime health, body image, self confidence - can mask a lot of fear, on both sides. Something seems cart-before-the-horse here.
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Fri 24 Mar, 2006 08:48 pm
Let's see... well, my husband and I are not in any way heavy because we do work out, we are young, and we don't have kids. But what I can say is that my parents have had that kind of talk before. My dad has had a beer gut for as long as I can remember. My mom was always skinny until she had my brother and I. My dad tells her she's fat all the time, but she really isn't all that big at all, and I am not saying that because she is my mom. I find it funny that he calls her fat when he can practically balance a beer can on his gut. But my mom does go to the gym now. You won't ever catch my dad 100 ft from a gym, but at least my mom is making an effort.

I guess what I mean to say is, if you don't say anything, it will bother you for a long time. Don't tell her that you don't find her sexaully attractive anymore, save that card for when you tell her you are concerned about her health and she blows it off like it was nothing.
0 Replies

squinney

Fri 24 Mar, 2006 09:31 pm
(Walks into room with gloves on)

As long as she's doing it for herself, I'm happy for her. Sounds like the kids are learning healthy habits, too.

Not crazy about the "What man wouldn't be happy about a hottie on his arm" comment, but, that's between the two of you. I wish you both the best.

(Takes off gloves knowing that at least a few wrinkles or a couple of extra pounds won't keep BVT from holding my hair back while I puke) Very Happy
0 Replies

cjhsa

Fri 24 Mar, 2006 09:38 pm
Whoa, Andre, can I have your autograph?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Fri 24 Mar, 2006 09:41 pm
squinney wrote:
(Walks into room with gloves on)

As long as she's doing it for herself, I'm happy for her. Sounds like the kids are learning healthy habits, too.

Not crazy about the "What man wouldn't be happy about a hottie on his arm" comment, but, that's between the two of you. I wish you both the best.

(Takes off gloves knowing that at least a few wrinkles or a couple of extra pounds won't keep BVT from holding my hair back while I puke) Very Happy

as long as I have squinney on my arm I will always have a hottie on my arm.....that's that.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 24 Mar, 2006 09:55 pm
damn right
0 Replies

volleytech

Mon 27 Mar, 2006 07:52 am
flushd wrote:
I have to be honest. Volley, you ARE lucky. You acted like a coward, and the wifey happened to do what you wanted. And she hasn't left your azz yet?! Laughing

If by "coward" you mean "someone who doesn't want to deeply hurt the woman he loves"....then yes, I'm a coward.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Mon 27 Mar, 2006 08:33 am
squinney wrote:

blueveinedthrobber wrote:

as long as I have squinney on my arm I will always have a hottie on my arm.....that's that.

awwwww....I ruv ru guys.... you are so cute.
0 Replies

Eryemil

Mon 27 Mar, 2006 11:45 am
volleytech wrote:
flushd wrote:

If by "coward" you mean "someone who doesn't want to deeply hurt the woman he loves"....then yes, I'm a coward.

Love my ass. It was painfully obvious to me the only thing you cared about was whether she was overweight or not.

But then again I don't have a patent on love, it means different things for different people.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Mon 27 Mar, 2006 01:18 pm
I'm sure that Slappy, in his second job as personal trainer, enjoyed banging your wife during all those late night stays at the gym.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Mon 27 Mar, 2006 02:36 pm
hmm

wifey was fit and thin when she was looking for a new mate

maybe that is the reason for the visits to the gym

gotta find another one..
0 Replies