Never marry a REALLY hot women.

ehBeth

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 06:45 pm
Setanta wrote:
Fortunately, however, my Sweetiepie and i are both red hot numbers, who leaves broken hearts in the hundreds as we pass . . .

I try to be so careful ...
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 06:47 pm
parados wrote:
CalamityJane wrote:
That's true JL - I live in southern California and out of all
those extremely attractive blondes with surgically enhanced figures, you can't tell them apart.

Doesn't almost everyone marry for love? It's the staying
in love part, that's most difficult.

parados, your avatar is too cute. With "finished" I meant
something else...burnt comes close. Wink

CJ,

I see you made a trip to Glamour Shots to get your new avatar done. Laughing I love it.

I like Calamity more now, cause now she doesn't look so friggin' hot (and all the negatives that go with that outlined above)...

I think. Wait a minute, let me go think about this and I'll get back to you.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 06:50 pm
Setanta wrote:
extra medium wrote:
See this is what I'm talking about. You are just so utterly gorgeous, your personality may have suffered... :wink:

Moi ? ! ? ! ? . . . why, butter wouldn't melt . . .

Well there are limits to every theory.

There is hot, and then there is hot!

I guess when someone is as hot as you are, it even trumps the deal about needing to worry about having a great personality. You're in that realm of the untouchables!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 07:03 pm
Set, when signing in at restaurants, I often gave the name, Sweedipi (pronounced sweetiepie). At other tmes, I prefer, "Bond...Herbie Bond."
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 07:05 pm
J L, i haven't the least doubt that you say that in the husky baritones which made Sean Connery a heart-throb . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 07:10 pm
Setanta and ehBeth relaxing at home

http://www.drbukk.com/images9/cebina.jpg
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 07:13 pm
Set, let's just say that I try....and try, and try. Sad
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 07:14 pm
JLNobody wrote:
Set, when signing in at restaurants, I often gave the name, Sweedipi (pronounced sweetiepie). At other tmes, I prefer, "Bond...Herbie Bond."

When I go out to restaurants and other public places, I have to kind of dress down, dress dumpy and not comb my hair too well, don't shave, stuff like that. Otherwise there will be couples there and the women will be staring at me and I don't know, it just hurts the other guys feelings and I don't want to do that all the time. Its just uncomfortable. I don't always want all that attention. Its just too much of a scene, so I go out of my way to make myself look more unattractive sometimes. Not to mention the deal of you're so hot, people think you couldn't possibly be smart too. Is anyone else here hot like that? You have that problem too?

Set, it sounds like you might be able to relate?

Too hot?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 07:21 pm
Setanta wrote:
Setanta and ehBeth relaxing at home

http://www.drbukk.com/images9/cebina.jpg

your abs are not too shabby! (not that i usually notice guys...)
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 07:43 am
Sounds like EM - that you are indeed too sexy for your body! There is NO way your disco dancing.

TF
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 02:26 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Mathos wrote:
Women are never "really hot women" until they have experienced married life {or similar} for some years.

Yeah, then they're finished!

That is a defeatist stance you make Calamity! I think most successfully beautiful women of mature years accept a beneficial improvement on their mental and corporeal faculties following years of producing and rearing children. They certainly do not see it as a 'drudge' any longer.

The sexuality, appearance, mannerisms, and laughter of a mature woman can never be expressed by any 18 to 28 year old in my book.Don't any of you younger girls start having a go at me on this one either, because not only can you never win, you should be thrilled at the knowledge you have yet to gain. Even though you think you know it all.

Did you ever witness the sexuality expressed by a very 'mature' Cher on USS ? singing 'If I could turn back time?'

Now she was telling you straight she didn't need to turn anything back, the navy boy's all expressed their desires. Why even the guns were ready to salute.

its there for the taking girls, you just have to keep the chassis attractive looking.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 02:52 pm
"you just have to keep the chassis attractive looking"

If by "chassis" you mean the ability to converse, imagine, detail and share amazing ideas, thoughts, experiences, feelings and the rich sensuality of desires that are vividly shared between two hearts and energetic minds of complete human beings . . .

then I must certainly agree!
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 03:01 pm
CodeBorg wrote:
"you just have to keep the chassis attractive looking"

If by "chassis" you mean the ability to converse, imagine, detail and share amazing ideas, thoughts, experiences, feelings and the rich sensuality of desires that are vividly shared between two hearts and energetic minds of complete human beings . . .

then I must certainly agree!

And total understanding CodeBorg, how on earth did you omit that?
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 03:20 pm
Om.

That's right.

You can't share cojoined tantric enlightenment unless the understanding of corporeal being is fully intertwined and matched with the sharing of breath.
DAMN. I forgot about that!

<hits self on head>
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 03:27 pm
CodeBorg wrote:
Om.

That's right.
You can't share cojoined tantric enlightenment unless the understanding of corporeal being is fully intertwined and matched with the sharing of breath.
DAMN. I forgot about that!

<hits self on head>

Gosh, keep talking to me like that, and even I'll fall in love with you. (and no, for the 100th time I'm not a girl and I'm not gay!) Twisted Evil
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 04:02 pm
Well, well extra medium, one has to wonder though.......

Mathos, I should have put a "wink" behind my statement.
Actually, the goal for every woman should be, to feel
comfortable at any age. Experience, mannerism, appearance
are an asset to a mature woman (which I am by the way),
but there is also something said for the innocence and
flexibility in younger women. Charisma and Charme are
not necessarily age contributing virtues, it is part of a
character trade one either has or doesn't.

As for Cher ....aehm, I rather bypass an answer here.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 04:32 pm
I got pulled over for doing 20 mph over the speed limit. The patrolman was very nice. He let me off with a warning of which I was grateful for. I didn't flirt with him or anything. He just cut me a break. Couple days later a male friend of mine got picked up on the same road. Doing about 15 over the limit. It cost him. He was so upset that he said he was not going to pay his ticket. Instead he was going to go to court and fight it because he said the cop was prejudicial. If I didn't have to pay - he wasn't going to pay for going less than me. Rolling Eyes

That's how it is in life alot of times. But it works the same for men as it does women.

When I got out of college, I didn't start at the top of the ladder though. I had to work my way up it, just like everyone else. First job I had was doing commercial loans. Six months later, I applied for a different job. I got hired, but not for the job I applied for. It was more of an office manager job with a salary attatched and I still got to do what I loved doing. Since then, I have climbed a little higher. Alot bigger salary and whole lot more responsibility. But my point to all of that, is that I earned it. I earned it because I am a hard worker. I care about the kind of job I do. If it has my name attatched, I take pride in it. I know any success I have had, has been because of that.

Just my two cents. Smile

Calamity? You are a very wise woman. :wink:
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 04:34 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Well, well extra medium, one has to wonder though.......

hmmm...that sounds almost like a challenge...like you want proof or something? :wink:
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 05:35 pm
Thank you Brooke Smile
You are absolutely right, a beautiful face might open the
door faster, but ultimately your abilities count to stay inside,
and it is your achievements that get honored, make you
successful, not of your angelic face, and rightfully so.

---------
No challenge and no proof extra medium, I just noted
that you and Codeborg have a good connection Wink
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 05:52 pm
CalamityJane wrote:

No challenge and no proof extra medium, I just noted
that you and Codeborg have a good connection Wink

I know. He's got the Code!

Hey Code, you are a "he" right? Razz
0 Replies