Never marry a REALLY hot women.

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 06:10 pm
Not to put you on the spot, CJ, but just from what you've witnessed on the computer screen, who would you judge as having the superior testosterone, Mathos or Spendius?

Of course feel free not to answer or just give us a cryptic answer to laugh at or something.

Not to put you on the spot.... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 06:22 pm
Mathos;-

Sorry boyo.I've forgotten.I have been mixed up with a right bunch since I said what you have quoted me as saying.It seems years ago.Was it only recently.

I don't have any testestosspotserie actually.I'm just me.You can have it all if you want.I don't even know what it is apart from it possibly being a wind up to help shift certain goods and services.Who knows.Maybe we should ask an expert.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 06:25 pm
I'll take the fifth on that one, extra Wink
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 06:27 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
I'll take the fifth on that one, extra Wink

um, sorry m'am, they don't recognize this quaint "fifth" in Britian. Unless you refer to a fifth of whisky?

In any case, please answer the question, madam. You may imbibe a fifth or two prior to answering, should you so choose.

If you choose not to anwer, they may fight more...

aw well. You are wise.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 06:33 pm
Okay then, I would have to research them further in order
to make an educated diagnosis of their testosterone levels via
the highly sophisticated and scientific computer analysis.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 06:34 pm
Hey EM:-

I'm not that thick.The fifth is when you can keep your trap shut when you're in danger of dropping yourself in the ****.I know more about how your system works than you give me credit for.I studied quantum cash flows for a while.The coin clipping in Rome and all that funny stuff at the mint.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 06:36 pm
EM

What does Cal's signature say in English?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 06:39 pm
spendius wrote:
Hey EM:-

I'm not that thick.The fifth is when you can keep your trap shut when you're in danger of dropping yourself in the ****.I know more about how your system works than you give me credit for.I studied quantum cash flows for a while.The coin clipping in Rome and all that funny stuff at the mint.

I know you know, Spendius! I was just joking with CJ that we are operating under British Law, were "The Fifth" is probably an irrelevant term. I know both of you know all the ins and outs of all this. If nothing else, you two are smart! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 06:42 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Okay then, I would have to research them further in order
to make an educated diagnosis of their testosterone levels via
the highly sophisticated and scientific computer analysis.

Ok, thanks! Be careful, it might crash your computer...

______

Spendius,

Regarding the meaning of our friend's signature: I will never be so presumptuous as to divulge a lady's intended meaning in public.

She must tell you directly, should she so choose.

Please don't think it unkind of me, dear friend. I have a pledge of secrecy in such matters with the Lady. Surely, you would understand, being a veteran of the West End and all that. (In other words: ask me in private!) Twisted Evil
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 06:47 pm
Haha! Why don't you ask me directly spendius.

It says that once you've lost your reputation, there is no need
to uphold it any longer and can live freely.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 07:18 pm
Well CJ,

From a woman's point of view, what would you recommend to us clueless males? To reverse your question on the other board:

A boring but dependable & loyal woman (and all that goes with that).

or

A thrilling but wild & loyal? woman (and all that goes with that).

Is there a clear answer?

A blend of the two is the best I've seen....
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 08:09 pm
There is no clear answer extra, as everyone is looking
for something else in the partner of their choice.

As I tried to explain to spendius before: boring isn't necessarily
someone who cannot dance or isn't a wild
party boy/girl. It is someone who doesn't have anything
to offer to the relationship. Someone who isn't considerate, compassionate, and emotionally responsive to the
partners needs and wants.

Someone who puts his person always first in a selfish,
egotistical manner. These are all attributes that are utterly
boring to me (and probably for everyone else too).

So she/he doesn't need to be thrilling and wild. If the person
of your choice makes you feel special, makes you feel
loved and appreciated, than she/he cannot be boring.

That's my humble opinion.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 08:19 pm
CJ,

Outstanding answer.

Spot on.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 08:22 pm
I think a person's boringness is very relative to the person who is judging him as such (I typo'd suck).

I could easily be bored by a guy who wanted to go out dancing all the time. But people I know who do just that think I'm the most boring person ever.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 08:34 pm
Thank you extra Wink

littlek, that's why I said, it's mostly a subjective assumption
if you consider someone boring or interesting. Remember
John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever? He was the big
party boy and so preoccupied with his dancing moves, he
became boring, even to his love interest, who initially
was so smitten by him.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 02:50 pm
spendius wrote:
Mathos;-

Sorry boyo.I've forgotten.I have been mixed up with a right bunch since I said what you have quoted me as saying.It seems years ago.Was it only recently.

I don't have any testestosspotserie actually.I'm just me.You can have it all if you want.I don't even know what it is apart from it possibly being a wind up to help shift certain goods and services.Who knows.Maybe we should ask an expert.

At last Spendius, both myself, Norman Bates and Alfred Hitchcock have saved a soul. Welcome back to 'the normality of manhood'
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 02:45 pm
A change is as good as a rest : -
Here you are !

Romance Mathematics.

Smart man+smart woman = romance

Smart man+dumb woman = affair.

Dumb man+dumb woman = pregnancy.

OFFICE ARITHMETIC

Smart boss+smart employee = profit.

Smart boss+dumb employee = production.

Dumb boss+smart employee = promotion.

Dumb boss+dumb employee = overtime.

SHOPPING MATHS

A man will pay £2. for a £1. item he needs

A woman will pay £1 for a £2 item she doesn't need

GENERAL EQUATIONS & STATISTICS

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

HAPPINESS.

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.

To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and try not to understand her at all.

LONGEVITY

Married men live longer than single men do, but married men are a lot more willing to die.

HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU AT WEDDINGS AND GETTING MARRIED

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next" They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
0 Replies

tcis

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 02:48 pm
Mathos wrote:
extra medium wrote:
Mathos wrote:
Lennon was working on it EM-

Mark Chapman wasted him. Did you never wonder why?

Point, Mathos.

We don't crucify rebel spiritual leaders these days, we assassinate them for the most part (some are crucified in the media)--but most are assassinated:

John Lennon, Gandhi, Martin Luther King...

Why you ask? I think its something in the human pysche. We like to kill the savior.

Why do you think Chapman killed him? Fear of a breakthrough?

Didn't he leave Honolulu/Hawaii with his gun, cross the mainland, with his gun, find Lennon, shoot him dead with his gun outside the Dakota building, whilst carrying a copy of Holden Caulfield's 'Catcher In The Rye?

Maybe the powers that be thought John was diverting some of his cash to a movement. A movement that was not appreciated by themselves.

Mathos wrote:
LionTamerX wrote:
Mathos wrote:

Do you know who shot JFK?

Kennedy wasn't shot...his head just exploded.

Mystery solved.

Well you would say that from the Dallas sash window, overlooking the motorcade.

Is that a Russian rifle?

Well Deep Throat was revealed. Things happen in 3s, here's #2 for now:

Something is rotten in Denmark...er Britain.

You know all of this detail about fairly arcane modern American Pop History, and you claim on another thread to never have heard of Bob Dylan?

I call bullshyte, sir!

Not possible. You know all this about the intricacies of Holden Caulfield's 'Catcher In The Rye?, Lennon and where he lived, Chapman and assassination? And yet you've never heard of Bob Dylan? No frigging way. You are putting everyone on. Nice try. Some of us are not quite that dense...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Its been nice knowing you, you invented character.

And I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash--Its a gas, gas, gas.

Please to meet you, won't you guess my name?

The Emperor Is Wearing No Clothes, Indeed

Adieu, Sir, Goodbye

Your socks and underwear are showing. Goodbye! Twisted Evil

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1373748#1373748

Mathos wrote:
The gardener passed away recently which was a nuisance at this time of year especially. However, life must go on. He had no known next of kin and I passed his details onto my legal advisers to issue the procedural newspaper advertisements which will undoubtedly result in un-warranted intrusion onto my estate. It was necessary to supervise the emptying of his accommodation cottage set in a pleasant glade some six hundred yards to the west of The Gate Lodge which accommodates the caretaker and his partner who secures a reasonable level of benefits acting as my gamekeeper.
Mrs Ellis my senior housekeeper located amongst the clutter of empty Park Drive packets, half completed puzzle books, empty cider bottles and various tools of the trade which should have been stored in the grounds maintenance building, a selection of Bob Dylan records which I decided to have sent up to the house. They were the only articles in the place which were deemed reasonable in not being liner bagged and stored in the timber shed which stands alone by the cottage. Some of the titles found amongst this collection appealed to my inquisitive nature.
Positively 4th Street
Masters Of War
Its all over now baby blue
Standing on the highway
Talking bear mountain picnic massacre blues
Like a rolling stone
The times they are a changing
I'll be your baby tonight
Highway 61 revisited.

I played a selection of this music and experienced great difficulty in actually being able to understand the lyrics, it appeared the vocalist Dylan, if you wish to refer to him in that name was attempting to put a message across. I checked him out in my universal dictionary and apart from telling me he was using an alias from his original title of Robert Allen Zimmerman born in USA. He is referred to as a singer and songwriter. His protest songs with their plaintive surrealism made him a notable figure in music industry in the mid 1960'sa. Can any of you philosophers enlighten me regarding this character, who has stirred my interests ?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Actually, the last phrase is the best! Laughing
0 Replies

tcis

Thank you, CJ ...its not Queen's English, its rough Euro-American Cyber-Slang, don't you know.

Do you think he'll know the meaning? :wink:
0 Replies