Never marry a REALLY hot women.

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:03 am
And not to be one sided...

The Ever Popular Poll: When Do You Plan to Have Sex With Another Human Being Next?

can be found at:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1365378#1365378
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:13 am
Whats funny is the poll called "When did you last have sex?" seems more popular than "When do you plan to have sex next?"

I'll have to do some socio-psych-philosophy studies on why that would be.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:15 am
EM:-

I might not entirely agree.They were mostly 2nd division writers.RLS was one I think.There is a mode of English writing which doesn't thrive in a tropical paradise.It needs permanent low grade agony to prosper.Teeth gritting stuff.Bending into the driving sleet.Scowling.Where the only solace is a deep,sardonic irony.

Too easily found pleasure is ennervating to the soul's intellectual musclature.Getting the vicar's wife down behind the altar may be a difficult task but by God it's grand when you bring it off.Especially when it's freezing and she's shivering.

That's why football is so popular.Very few goals.How can anybody get excited with these 54-36 victories.Beats me.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:25 am
spendius wrote:

It's a decent sort of club.

The only thing they don't allow is writing papers for community association meetings.

Right. That must really depress you.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:29 am

All these polls are aimed towards the titillation of neurotic readers,viewers,researchers etc from lower middle class backgrounds.They only have something to do with sex in the loosest possible conceptions of the term.Even a day-trip into the foothills would have them all scurrying back to their lawns and tart's knickers curtained breeding hutches as fast as their little legs could go.They think a buttered bun is something to accompany a nice cup of tea.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:38 am
It is true
0 Replies

MasterTricky

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:50 am
Well im a really new member n probably have no idea what i am doing but what the heck! I actualy agree but i think it is not people who are pretty who have bad personalities but people who either know or think they are really good lookin. I have met some big mingers who hav bad personalities but this is coz they rekon they are beautiful. Take that women who has just gone on Big Brother!! Hate that programme!!!!!!!! Ugly but bad personailty coz she thinks she's hot.

Its not what they look like but how they feel about themselfs, which i think can shape a womens (persons) personaliy
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 05:06 am
Tricky by name and tricky by nature.

What do you think EM?Cambridge?Oxford?Harvard?
Sea view rest home?Closed institution?Vatican?

You're the expert.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 05:12 am
MasterTricky wrote:
I have met some big mingers who hav bad personalities but this is coz they rekon they are beautiful.

This sentence threw me. I mean its half cockney, half southern US swampland resident...

Where are you from, MasterTricky? Britain? :wink:
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 05:14 am
Spendius,

Notice the pattern: I hold them up, examine them in the light, you wait in the wings to decide whether to

(i shan't say this again--its a funny pattern thats developed though--very lord of the flies)
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 12:44 pm
spendius wrote:

Too easily found pleasure is ennervating to the soul's intellectual musclature.Getting the vicar's wife down behind the altar may be a difficult task but by God it's grand when you bring it off.Especially when it's freezing and she's shivering.

Pure poetry there sir... A tierce of Canary wine for you.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:14 am
Oh Lord. it's hard to be humble!
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 09:12 am
It ain't hard at all.It is a necessary condition for even beginning to read and write properly.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 10:19 am
I ate some humble pie onc't . . . it war bland . . . i've not repeated the experiment . . .
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 11:04 am
Was it not sour?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 01:47 pm
spendius wrote:
It ain't hard at all.It is a necessary condition for even beginning to read and write properly.

Are you verging on returning to celibacy Spendius ?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 01:51 pm
Have I given the wrong impression someplace?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 02:09 pm
spendius wrote:
Have I given the wrong impression someplace?

Is there any thread or reply in particular, you may be thinking of.
Twould save me working overtime.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 02:11 pm
Testosteron comparison?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 02:19 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Testosteron comparison?

Not at all CJ { :wink: }

There be no comparison!