Never marry a REALLY hot women.

extra medium

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 05:31 pm
spendius wrote:
EM.
That's coming close to why I packed it in.Fairly close I mean.Not up against it like I was but I was on a another loop.

Packed it in? Do explain, dear one.

Another loop? You tease us. Expand!

As CJ said, inquiring minds want to know. Maybe it will help you if you write it out here. Please share...
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 05:37 pm
Why is everybody dancing around the "Have aetheists redefined science to get rid of God?" thread.

Bloody wimps.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 06:11 pm
SPendIus -
I'm Intriquisitive. You got a URL for that loop?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 06:14 pm
spendius wrote:
Why is everybody dancing around the "Have aetheists redefined science to get rid of God?" thread.
Bloody wimps.

They're in denial that the only object worthy of worship is something I have attached to my body. I toyed with getting God redefined to that, but I really don't need any more attention...
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 06:16 pm
spendius wrote:

Then again, why are we 3 hopeless sex-addicts dancing around the "Philosophy & Debate" Board on a perfectly good Friday?

Explain that, Splendius and CodeBore.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 06:18 pm
CodeBorg wrote:
Huh?

What? Orgasma-geno-nano-mate-r-us? What?
Are my pants sagging? I don't get it . . .

Green is in. I'm telling you. Madison Ave. is never wrong, and it's only $500 rent when you land on it.

You got Boardwalk? I like the greens but Boardwalk is okay. Or go to jail already...
make a practice of never passing Go, aight?

Aight.

Take your honey and find a breathing class, right quick. She'll ... never forgive you and never forget you either.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring

I know you're holding back. Don't be coy. You have the roadmap to never-ending sexual ectasy in your green backpocket, and you are holding it back from us! Traitor.

Someone wake me up when C. is ready to share what he does actually know.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 06:22 pm
spendius wrote:

Bloody wimps.

Do you think we should go join them?

We'd have them hopping MAD in about 3 posts, my precious! :wink: Twisted Evil

You and I could go there and start our own side arguement as to which is more acceptable in the eyes of god: dating a nymphomaniac and taking care of her needs to make her happy, or making a sexless woman come to God via "Oh my God, Oh my God."
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 06:24 pm
$29.95

Don't you WANT what you really want?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 06:34 pm
If its that cheap it can't be that good...

Or maybe I've got to buy a new supply every 3-4 days?
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 06:40 pm
Zinc.

30 mg of Zinc will provide the spermatological sustenance
that you need, nay, crave, every day.

It is your chemical salvation. The rest of the formula
can only be ascertained by a palty payment of $29.95.

PayPal.com ... all other prayer is futile.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 09:54 pm
Extra, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. By the way, (and this is by no means by me meant to be offensive), but you just did what my husband and son have done so many times before with me. The Platinum blond did not say she would bite you, she said, "Bite Me". This was a moderately polite way of telling you to go stuff yourself, not an invitation.

But in my old bag mode, I find the differences in the sexes and the way in which we (both sexes) think we hear when the opposite sex talks, to be extremely interesting. Honest to God, my hand on anybody's good book. My husband and I had an interesting discussion tonight, when he read the papers I had written for the community association meeting. He kept saying, "I didn't know this, why didn't you tell me" to which I answered, "I did tell you, you were just nodding to pacify me until I stopped talking so you could pay attention to what ever was of interest to you that night on TV.

Of course he denied it, but I reminded him, that when he is with me when I am in the shoe department, he could confess to having affairs with 8 women and I would probably just nod my head and say, fine fine, just as long as I could continue to look at the shoes. I love the differences, can you imagine how boring things would be if men and women thought exactly alike on everything?

Now, I am in the mentoring process of explaining the differences to my son and wonderful daughter-in-law when they get all hung up over small crap. I only offer advice when they complain to me about how thick-headed they think the other one is. Men and women have different interests, sometimes and I don't want my husband to be one of my girlfriends. Sometimes it is very enjoyable to let it all hang out with the girls, most men would be bored stiff.

When my husband starts talking about the ACC situation for the next season, I don't really understand what it all means, but I know it's important to him. I like going to the games but if we really want to talk at length about something to really get lit up, we talk politics. We are both political junkies and need a fix several times a day. But hey, it works for us.

Finally, if you really need someone to bite you, I'll do it. However you should check first with my son. He still remembers what happened when he sunk his teeth in me, but I can tell you, he never bit anyone again. So, proceed with caution. GB
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 02:21 am
GB, (I really think you might consider changing your screen name to sanctimonious bag -- look it up)

The sadder part is you apparently think I'm SERIOUS. Crying or Very sad
my my

Its all in fun... :wink:

Its a JOKE! Rolling Eyes

I am sorry your husband and your son don't listen to you or don't understand you or whatever.

Do not group me with them. You don't know me. I am not your husband or your son, and I have desire to be. I won't go comparing you to my family, okay? Perhaps you can print out your above screed and have them read it and sign it. But I am not them.

By the way, what did you say? Oh yeah: None of this is meant to be offensive in any way, of course. I have no beef with you. Don't you think I could point out about 100 places where your posts reek of self-righteousness, filled with holier-than-thou arrogance, condescendingly telling me the meaning of some low life urban slang Bite Me? Are you serious? I could easily spout out some 2 word trailer park insult like "Bite Me" back to you as you did to me, but I will refrain. Go look up some of the words in this paragraph if you fail to understand them.

Re-read your posts. Again and again. You are the sexist, m'am. You apparently think there are these stereotypical "differences in the sexes" and all women are like this, and all men are like that. Insane. Wrong.

Get it in your head you are speaking to a different male than you've been around with your husband and son you are presumptously comparing me with. Not worse, not better--but most definitely different.

Why do you need to repeatedly get on here and repeat an insult, and its definition? And what makes you the expert? --I've joked around with so many girls who would say things like "Bite Me" when I was giving them a bad time(all in good fun), then later we'd end up dating, and being in a long relationship. Can you believe that? Does that twist your mind in knots??? Its a JOKE! :wink:

I am sorry if you have been surrounded by males that appear to not listen to or understand you. Don't blame me for them. Don't bring your frustration with them to me. You are in no position to judge my listening skills, intelligence, or my knowledge of the urban slang "bite me."

And if all the above is simply above your head, GB: Bite Me. Very Hard.

Thank you. Have a nice day, m'am. Razz

____
Feigning piety or righteousness: "a solemn, unsmiling, sanctimonious old iceberg that looked like (s)he was waiting for a vacancy in the Trinity" (Mark Twain).
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 02:31 am
I didn't think we did old bags.

We are all young and zany cyber nymphs and satyrs on her and we do ideas not daily doings.

Mathos is the man for daily doings.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 02:35 am
And here i thought from Spendius' posting habits that he was a vampire.

You keep outta direct sunlight, just to be on the safe side, OK Boss?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 02:46 am
Thank gawd you guys are here, I thought I had died and gone to a hell, and I was surrounded by all my worst schoolmarms torturing me, and it was terrible...
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 03:03 am
What time is it there, Spendius? Laughing

That'll be our secret handshake:
What time is it there?

Isn't it funny how some of your initial first glance arch enemies on here become your best friends in the long run, and vice-versa?

Spendie, one cryptic post about satyrs and nymphs, and you're gone? What hellish underground club are you at tonight--probably has internet access in the washroom?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 03:41 am
Ping-pong-pung-It is 10.40 hrs GMT.

It must be getting garland swaying time there.

What's the right word?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 03:49 am
11:47 pm Hawaii Stand. Time here.

Looks like we've got 13 hours difference. Or 11, depending...

The sun never sets on us, my man! Whenever its night there, its day here, and vice-versa.

We're both on isles, if things go well, I think this calls for a reciprocal Isle Sex Tour. A trade, as it were.

You show me the ways of The British Nymphs (or what would you call the preferred ladies there, Spend?),

and I, I will take you on the deluxe Tour of the Hawaiian Hotties. If you've never been here: Erotic blends which truly boggle the mind. Mailer never got a taste of this shite, I promise. There's a reason all those twisted 19th Century British writers and artists came here and never left.

And you seem to fit right in with them.

Print this out and frame it. Thats the highest compliment I think I can muster for you, ya Wanka! Drunk Twisted Evil
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 03:55 am
EM:-

It's a decent sort of club.

The only thing they don't allow is writing papers for community association meetings.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 04:00 am
Spendius,

It would be a clear honor for me if you'd be the first to answer my new poll.

I'm doing research asking people when the last time they had sex with another human being.

(yes, the qualifiers are on purpose-ya freaks)

I added several options, and I even gave them the option to add their nationality and how long their sexual encounter lasted (this part was inspired by you, of course)

One person seems to have found it and is shyly but suspiciously wanting to answer it (I think she's hot, man--if my intuition serves--you check her out--I've found the suspicious dark twisted birds are often the hottest...).

Anyway, please go answer this friggin poll! --->

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1365438#1365438

When was the last time you had sex with another human being?

(Everyone reading this, please go answer too. This is serious research and we need as large a sample size as possible) -Thank you!
0 Replies