oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 02:00 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
oralloy wrote:
D'artagnan wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
Freedom my arse,

Freedom is important. Better to have the whole country annihilated, and me with it, than to let the anti-gunners enslave us.

Speak for yourself, Rambo.

Though, in fairness, I guess you are. If I can paraphrase: "I'd rather die and have the US destroyed, than give up my gun."

I speak for all who value American freedom.

I'm guessing that overstatement is your default style of debate

Nah. It's my default style of replying to people who call me Rambo.

What debate??? For there to be any debate here somebody would have to actually come up with some sort of constitutional argument to oppose mine.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 02:12 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I suppose all those Hindus hold daily prayer vigils for all the bugs they stepped on, or were killed during the harvest.

Retarded.

Many of them do. When you believe in Reincarnation, you are literally dealing with a potential or former human soul when dealing with every living animal.

I'm sure they would think that the average Christian worship of a 2k year old dead man who magically solves people's problems is just as retarded as you seem to believe their religion is.

Of course, they don't need guns to make themselves feel better about their lives, so there is a real question about whether they or you show more signs of retardation.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 03:01 pm
Anyone who worships bugs or wishes to disarm honest American citizens is obviously far more retarded than I'll ever be.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 03:44 pm
When I was a kid, we used to disarm bugs. Maybe I can get a job with the CIA in one of those secret prisons in Eastern Europe...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 06:00 pm
I'd be willing to bet that whatever they're putting in the water in Ann Arbor, is also going into the water in Austin.

That's all I gotta say.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 02:28 am
cjhsa wrote:
Anyone who worships bugs or wishes to disarm honest American citizens is obviously far more retarded than I'll ever be.

That would be a hard job.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 07:41 am
Hey dlowan, what's up with the race riots down under?

Lucky they don't have guns or swords to use on each other, eh?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 08:04 am
Yep.

Only it's not luck...it's sanity.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 08:21 am
Right....

Now you're out shopping and suddenly you're attacked by a group of Muslim thugs, who don't like you because you are white.

How do you defend yourself?

A: In OZ, you cannot, as you have no right to defend yourself.

That's not sanity. That is retarded.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 08:48 am
cjhsa wrote:

Eh, did they change their laws recently? Shocked
According to my sources - here: Crimes Act 1900, Section 421, New South Wales - at least this state still has got (they even 'modernised it some time ago) relevant laws.
So I had thaought , others have it well.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 08:50 am
cjhsa wrote:
Right....

Now you're out shopping and suddenly you're attacked by a group of Muslim thugs, who don't like you because you are white.

Its hard to imagine gangs of youths in the USA going to another suburb and trashing cars and violently assaulting people. The risk of getting shot would be too high.

NRO had thoughts on this last summer in discussing Canada's folly on gun control and provided some interesting statistics:

Quote:
The experiences in the U.K. and Australia, two island nations whose borders are much easier to monitor, should also give Canadian gun controllers some pause. The British government banned handguns in 1997 but recently reported that gun crime in England and Wales nearly doubled in the four years from 1998-99 to 2002-03.

Crime was not supposed to rise after handguns were banned. Yet, since 1996 the serious-violent-crime rate has soared by 69 percent; robbery is up 45 percent, and murders up 54 percent. Before the law, armed robberies had fallen 50 percent from 1993 to 1997, but as soon as handguns were banned the robbery rate shot back up, almost to its 1993 level.

The 2000 International Crime Victimization Survey, the last survey completed, shows the violent-crime rate in England and Wales was twice the rate of that in the U.S. When the new survey for 2004 comes out later this year, that gap will undoubtedly have widened even further as crimes reported to British police have since soared by 35 percent, while those in the U.S. have declined 6 percent.

Australia has also seen its violent-crime rates soar immediately after its 1996 Port Arthur gun-control measures. Violent crime rates averaged 32-percent higher in the six years after the law was passed (from 1997 to 2002) than they did in 1995. The same comparisons for armed-robbery rates showed increases of 74 percent.

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/lott200508190817.asp
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 08:52 am
cjhsa wrote:
Right....

Lol...so, you would have been happier if a lot of people had died, as they do in your race riots?

Also, careful, your retarded bigotry is showing.

Whle it seems there may have been some fairly equal thuggery between gangs of Lebanese and Anglo thug idiots, the riot in question began as predominantly Anglo Australian thugs attacking utterly innocent Muslims.

I guess that would be a sigh to make you and some of the other bigots here, like Lusatian, Gunga and lash happy, eh?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 08:57 am
I'm not a bigot.

Radical Islam has declared jihad on the western world. Where have you been? Do you simply choose to ignore this fact?

Have you listened to the president of Iran lately?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 08:59 am
He guided those white's who attacked the innocent Lebanes in Australia?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 09:00 am
Huh?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 09:02 am
Those dastardly Persians ! ! !

They're behind the Strine thugs attacking the Lebanese ? ! ? ! ?

Their depravity knows no depths ! ! !
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 09:04 am
Hmm, all rotten carpet dealers.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 09:08 am
dlowan wrote:
Whle it seems there may have been some fairly equal thuggery between gangs of Lebanese and Anglo thug idiots, the riot in question began as predominantly Anglo Australian thugs attacking utterly innocent Muslims.

How do you know they were "utterly" innocent? What's the source for your claim? Just wondering.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 09:15 am
Well, since 5000 "White Australians" were chasing two young Muslim Australians of Lebanese origin, they certainly could have been "utterly" guilty as well.

But at least neither police press reports nor media reported such.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 09:18 am
all I know is, there were two Iranian women working the going out of business sale with us selling rugs, and they were beautiful, warm, friendly and had two of the best asses I've seen lately. That's good enough for me, but I'm a simple Bear with simple tastes.
0 Replies