Cyclo, did you put the wind up Coulter yesterday?

goodfielder

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 07:55 am
I hope he beats it.

Look, Coulter got what has been coming to her for a long time. She plays in the gutter then she gets **** on her. Outside of the US she is known for what she really is, a poster queen for the slackjaws of the right. Facts don't worry her. I'm still waiting for the acknowledgement from her that Canada didn't join the Vietnam debacle.

Okay so Shakespeare put it more poetically when he mentioned engineers being blow up with petards but here we have a case of someone who is okay with slinging **** from a pedestal surrounded by sycophants but when someone hands it right back she is speechless. If she bothered with facts and logical arguments and refutation I would feel sorry for her but the truth is that she - along with others of her ilk - are into propaganda and not discourse. She got some, tough for her. As Harry Truman said, if you can't stand the stink, get out of the toilet.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 04:34 pm
I would think that most IN America know her for what she is, surely?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 04:38 pm
So,using the "logic" I see being used here,it would be ok for me to either verbally or physicallt attack someone like Michael Morre,right?
After all,we all know what kind of jerk he is,and how hateful and mean his comments are.

Would any of you care to join me in assaulting him,or are you gonna say I cant do that?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 05:15 pm
Nobody has said anything about assault.

You need to settle down and stop distorting what people have said.

Every word that Coulter uses is a verbal assault - I think she can expect very vocal crowds - unless she has only her pathetic toadies allowed into auditoria.

That being said, I think everyone has the right to be heard - but nobody but an idiot would expect a silent crowd at a university gathering.

Do you seriously think Michael Moore would get one?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 06:13 pm
dlowan wrote:
I think everyone has the right to be heard - but nobody but an idiot would expect a silent crowd at a university gathering.

that's hard to be 100% sure of. michael has been banned or cancelled at a couple of universities.

but from what some people on the right say, i doubt that he has never gotten an earful of what his non-admirers think about him. probably from some of the people who are issuing death threats against him...
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 07:42 pm
dlowan wrote:
Nobody has said anything about assault.

You need to settle down and stop distorting what people have said.

Every word that Coulter uses is a verbal assault - I think she can expect very vocal crowds - unless she has only her pathetic toadies allowed into auditoria.

That being said, I think everyone has the right to be heard - but nobody but an idiot would expect a silent crowd at a university gathering.

Ann Coulter,Bill Oreilly and other conservatives have been hit with pies,salad dressing,and other food stuffs while speaking.
Do you deny thtat?
Do you condone that?

I dont see you or anyone else condemning it.
Why is that?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 08:27 pm
Lol! Perhaps because the thread is not about that?

I have not noticed any conservatives here apologizing for the genocide of the native Americans, or for opposing civil rights. Why is THAT, do you think? Oh - I see - it is not relevant? Really? Get it, Mysteryman?

Lol! I didn't even know about your pies and such, dearie. We don't all live in America. Good grief.

And I think you were referring to people in this thread and are just trying to change your tune now that you are challenged.

THIS is a thread aboput Coulter and the fella in the university.
0 Replies