FINAL ELECTIONS for A2K!!!!!!

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 12:48 pm
kickycan wrote:

I love the nightlife, I love to boogie, and my shoe size is 14 WIDE, if you know what I'm sayin'...

http://leighhouse.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/fingers_crossed.jpg
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 12:55 pm
SCoates wrote:
Sorry, scrat, but Kicky told me you didn't want to run. .

Typical.

SCoates wrote:

And I had to divide your votes by the number of options posted on the other ballots. And then I had to subtract five, which actually left you with negative votes.

On that line of rigged "logic", GWB should have been left out, as he had no opponents on his primaries. Kerry, instead had a lot of competition.
Am I wrong, Ticomaya?
Did you do the same gerrymander arithmetical operation to the candidates on Poll #4?
My votes were people who had the courage to go against the current. Not half-people, one-third or one-tenth people.

SCoates wrote:
Also, all fourteen of those individuals are welcome to write in their votes for you. Which I'm sure they will do, since they want you to win.

15 individuals, you pink bubble! 15!

14 others and myself. Of course.

SCoates wrote:
Gosh, I can't believe Kicky is taking this thing. He came out of nowhere.

... you are looking away from the sidekicks he's giving away!

Remember. A Soviet style election leads to a Soviet style presidency.

Comrade Kicky will be watching you, fellows!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 12:56 pm
Americans for Sozobe!

LINK

http://www.mrskolbert.org/rosie%20the%20riviter.jpg
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:00 pm
Læknir Scrat wrote:
I've been left out of the ballot.

It seems that the one vote who favors traditional politics counted more than the 14 A2K citizens who supported my independent candidacy.

The preliminary results show clearly this is a scam run by the GKE clique.

This "elections" are ilegitimate!

I thank the members of the parties who offered me to join them. I wish you luck, but your candidacy is candid.

I wanted to proove the fraud. I did.

In protest I shall not post during the whole weekend.

I urge all supporters of democracy to follow suit... or to organize other virtual civil resistance actions.

AN OUTRAGE!!!

Yes, you should have been included, and I can assure you, Scrat, that when I am President of A2K, things will be done differently. MUCH differently!

Once alliances were formed, why were parties not listed on the ballot? I never intended to rule A2K alone! There is too much talent here! Very well, SCoates, it's your election so I guess we have to go by your rules.

Except...

When I am elected, THE ENTIRE LOVE & BEAUTY TEAM will rule! It will be a Co-Presidency with all my supporters taking turns (or running specific forums if they prefer...whatever you prefer.) And in the future, those who wish to rule together will be respected as such on ballots.

So there.

A Vote for EVA is a vote for Election Reform
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:02 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UgCFAnYaSn!xX4b6gshFYyoOK1B1o38DCMNt6k5Zbg8dKXBvXTYMWuNbRTxkuRpwVC8jpgWUoIpuVzYM38Fnw0oSG8GECGE5Fc27G5*hzucFOUw1wMch5Qv84tYzCMuK/firestartingcampaigner.JPG

LOVE and BEAUTY VOTES FOR EVA!!!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwCRAq0UU8l2Ao3KqKLvr0b!V4A!fcscvGHqhnKYvN*5sKpWx*lNseBTav1KKFdyW*k3nkx6NsNjnH*51zNkd8*gqJsfq!HtlOzx78J2mWY/lovebus.jpg

THANK YOU, DAG!!! (May I call you Dasha?)

Three cheers for the best campaign manager in all of A2K!!! (Lovelovelove the banner!)
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:04 pm
Læknir Scrat wrote:
On that line of rigged "logic", GWB should have been left out, as he had no opponents on his primaries. Kerry, instead had a lot of competition.

Am I wrong, Ticomaya?

Hmm .... I find it uncouth to discuss the idiosyncrasies of the election process while the election is ongoing. There will be plenty of time for that after the election, and you can file your lawsuit at that point.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:04 pm
dagmaraka wrote:

Electorate
Vote
Amour et Beauté!

And THIS was positively inspired!!! {smooch}
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:06 pm
Kicky rigged the polls.
Razz
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:07 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
I joined the Love and Beuaty team in good faith...and didn't even get my picture on the bus....I defect to good buddy kickycan. You can only get so many sexual favors until the novelty wears off.

OH-kay.....I'll remember you said that. And you're gonna regret it. <shaking head>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:08 pm
Chicks with tats for Sozobe!

http://againstthegrain.blogs.com/photos/march_for_womens_lives/rosie_tatoo.JPG
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:12 pm
<looks up, frowns>

Eh, all you proud minority voters out there: note, Sozobe is black! Eh, apparently. So there you are! She represents, ehm, all colours. The rainbow candidate!

Yeah.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:15 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
I am quite honored (and surprised) to be listed on the final ballot with such esteemed company, and to have received any votes, and can only conclude there must be a lot of pregnant chads involved. The only explanation is: "mistake." The other candidates are some of A2K's finest citizens (yes .... I do realize Gus is listed), and my brief experience here renders me a newbie in comparison.

I am, if anything, a loyal person ... and by the time I was nominated for the Presidency, had already thrown my support to the Love and Beauty party (beguiled by the chocolates), its platform of "Benign Neglect" -- it's not broken, why fix? -- and its leader .... Eva.

Therefore, I am officially endorsing Eva's candidacy in this election. Take care when voting, and do not mistakenly vote for me, when you really intend to vote for .... Eva.

That is extremely generous of you, Tico! What a gentleman. I am impressed! Whichever of us wins, we'll include the other, though. It's a plank of our platform.

{{{SMOOCH!}}}
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:19 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
For the love of God! And for LOVE and BEAUTY!

I think I can go that slogan one better, Dag...

VOTE
For the Love of God!
For the Goddess of Love!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:36 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
MsOlga has been caught forging votes!

http://www.allhatnocattle.net/catgun.jpg

See, Msolga? This is what you get for joining the "Peace and Love" party ... the moment it suits them, they'll turn on you. The nasty party.

And here's Eva, who in another thread, when Tico offered her his endorsement, wrote:
Thank you, kind sir!

Here, have a chocolate. Oh, go ahead...take the whole box!

A truly incorrigable lot they are ... bribing's the only language they know! Worse than Andreotti, they be. Sex, bribes and backstabbing. The nasty party.

Resist and vote for a sensible choice! Vote Sozobe, Farmerman or Dlowan in 2005!
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:38 pm
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/40/5583/320/scraticeland.jpg
Not only Americuns, nimhsie!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:50 pm
nimh wrote:
A truly incorrigable lot they are ... bribing's the only language they know! Worse than Andreotti, they be. Sex, bribes and backstabbing. The nasty party.

Wouldn't she have needed to give me the chocolates before I endorsed her in order for that to be considered a bribe?

All it demonstrates is that Eva is considerate and knows how to show her appreciation .... with fine chocolates! She won't forget you -- the little guy -- after she's elected.
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:51 pm
Fine cigar-shaped chocolates, Tico, I pressume.

I was offered a verrrry nice looking acorn-shaped chocolate.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 02:05 pm
A day in the life of our future president ...

http://www.lambiek.net/artists/robbins_t/robbins_t1.gif
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 02:21 pm
Læknir Scrat wrote:

Did you do the same gerrymander arithmetical operation to the candidates on Poll #4?

I was going to, but I didn't think that would be fair.

Maybe we should redo the election with only write-ins.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 02:23 pm
EVA doesn't shy away from work.

http://www.ualr.edu/~arwomen/wwiiworker.jpg

EVA knows how to work hard!

EVA will find the right job for you!

VOTE EVA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
VOTE FOR THE GODDESS OF LOVE!
0 Replies