FINAL ELECTIONS for A2K!!!!!!

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 11:55 am
Here at A2K HQ, I have just received the following letter from a Farmerman supporter.

Message reads :-

"I am a neighbour of Farmerman, and fought alongside him in the Civil War. I supported him in the first round of elections, and followed his lead in switching my vote to Kickycan, owing to the nausea experienced by the campaigning tactics of the Beauty party.
Dissent should now cease for the sake of unity, and large monetary contributions should now be made to The funds Manager, Lord Ellpus, making sure to send only used notes of high denomination."

Signed
General Ulysees Custer (retired).
http://k.domaindlx.com/itsmeagain2/a4.jpg
0 Replies

tommrr

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 12:03 pm
Quote:
What I wanna know is - what elections end up with the total score adding up to ... 4+6+7+7+6+3+36+10+13 = 92%?

Well, obvisously an A2K election. Only a "not quite right" election would be at home here.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 04:08 pm
tommrr wrote:
Quote:
What I wanna know is - what elections end up with the total score adding up to ... 4+6+7+7+6+3+36+10+13 = 92%?

What I wanna know is how come so few folk voted. (Being used to complulsory voting here in Oz.) Next time, I think we're going to have a major campaign to get get the non-participants to register & vote. A bit of bribery, perhaps? :wink:
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 04:10 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Is this popularity contest over yet?

the sour grapes candidate heard from.... Laughing
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 04:47 pm
I'm back from my 4 day post fasting.

As predicted, the raccoons stole the "election", at the tune of "Simple Simon Says", sung by SCoates.

I do not recognize Kickyscam as President of A2K.

I call all disgruntled members to form an Alternative Cabinet and take over A2K while Kicky is vacationing in Italy.

Sozobe, are you going to legitimize this fraud?
Nimh, what happened to all your political knowledge?
Are all the Aussie friends, the beautiful women of beauty and love, decent conservatives like Tico, my brave fervent supporters or the countless silent majority let the GKE clique get all the power?

Hell NO!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 05:00 pm
Læknir Scrat wrote:
Hell NO!

You're right, Scrat! It's our moral duty, after all! Laughing
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 05:11 pm
The struggle of people against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting - Milan Kundera

Right on msolga! You live by your signature.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 05:16 pm
Laughing
I do, I do!
And we haven't forgotten, no, we haven't!
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 05:51 pm
I clearly specified cheating was allowed. And since cheating involves breaking a rule, that makes it impossible to cheat.

If you want to organize a legitimate election, or if you feel any other of your natural rights as an A2Kian have been denied, I suggest you secede from A2K. I think South Carolina did something like that once, and it went okay.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 05:51 pm
I resolve to SPEAK TO POWER.
Hi, Kicky.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 05:53 pm
Actually, Kicky's victory is SO overwhelming that if we minions all lived in the same town, I would call for an examination of the water. Wouldn't you?
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 06:02 pm
SCoates wrote:
I clearly specified cheating was allowed. And since cheating involves breaking a rule, that makes it impossible to cheat.

If you want to organize a legitimate election, or if you feel any other of your natural rights as an A2Kian have been denied, I suggest you secede from A2K. I think South Carolina did something like that once, and it went okay.

SCoates.
I know you meant well... just like the judges of Third World countries with rigged elections.
Wink

And we ain't secceding. We don't want no Amrican style civil wars.
We are openly preparing to storm the Winter Palace.

JLNobody, drinking that water may be hazardous to your health!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:14 pm
Go, Læknir Scrat. We're revolting!

I mean, we're having a revolution.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:18 pm
The people united will never be defeated! Cool
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:20 pm
How can you beat a sabre tooth squirrel?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:20 pm
Impossible!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 10:33 pm
Well, I have to admit, I do find it heartening that someone besides myself objects to the way this election was run. I find it incomprehensible that Kickycan could have racked up that many votes in such a short period of time...wax job or no wax job. And what's this about SCoates allowing cheating?! That's no way to run an election! Jimmy Carter would have a heart attack!

I mean, bribery, name calling, personal attacks, character assassination, all those are to be expected....but CHEATING?! How could he!!!

I think we should put the blame where it truly belongs. Kicky just took advantage of a corrupt system. It was SCoates who engineered a fraudulent election. And he suggested that if we didn't like it, we should secede?

I think SCoates is the one who needs to go!

Why, it wouldn't surprise me if he hadn't padded Kicky's vote total himself. The man clearly has no scruples.

I'm with ya, squirrel.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 11:04 pm
In response to these unfounded and scurrilous charges, I would just like to say that anyone caught organizing against me or SCoates, who has done his level best to facilitate the first A2K elections, without CONCRETE PROOF of wrongdoing, will be arrested, taken out back behind the A2K barn, and beaten mercilessly by monkeys with tire irons.

Have you people no shame? Don't you have any respect for the process which, without SCoates, none of us would have even been able to participate in at all!!!???

Your leader has spoken. Now quit your whining and bitching, and just let it go! You got your asses kicked fair and square, now deal with it!!!

'Nuff said.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 11:16 pm
Uh huh. The Nazis used to round up dissenters and beat them too, didn't they? I don't suppose we should expect any less from you. Your whole campaign smacked of Third Reich propaganda.

Hmph. You don't scare us, kicky.

Let it go? I don't think so. Mouthy young Italians with bald nuts don't intimidate us. You must have us mistaken for somebody else.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 12:46 am
Eva wrote:
Hmph. You don't scare us, kicky.

The Goddess speaks the truth!
0 Replies