FINAL ELECTIONS for A2K!!!!!!

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 11:35 am
Twisted Evil LET THE MUD SLINGING BEGIN Twisted Evil

The last 24 hours before we appoint a president shoul dbe full of mud, grit, trash, and embarassing posts. ;-) Since I am on dial up, the embarassing posts of the candidates will have to remain hidden for now. Confused

FARMERMAN
Sheep shaging irishmen need not apply for president.

Gus
There is an invention that brings running water to your home. Invest in it, shower, then try again NEXT YEAR.

Dlowan
This little firey bunny will raise taxes as we know it to astronomical proportions to fund her own personal CARROT addiction.
Need I say more?

Eva
A vote for her ensures a sexy woman will fulfill your every need [size=7]no, im not biased.[/size]

Ticomaya
So what is really in that cigar of yours? Shocked

Kickycan
Face it ladies, he wont put out.

Dyslexia
Holy shlt. Who let the cowboy in the race? Do you really want him giving his acceptance speech in chaps with no pants on ?!

Frank
Long debates = no work

Sozobe
[size=7] if i say anything , she will beat me up[/size] Shocked
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 11:37 am
good job, shewolf.

EVA is the WAY TO GO!!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 11:42 am
All of the other names are just AI's. Computers created to give us the idea that there are really people behind those posts.

Actually.... they are the hamsters.. Shocked
Thats right.... I have exposed you HAMSTERS for what you REALLY ARE!
MUAHAHAHA!!!

VOTE FOR EVA
EVA
EVA
EVA
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 11:45 am
And you're scared of a hamster beating you up, eh...?

<exposes bicep>
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 11:47 am
When it comes to having the courage to wax one's scrotum in public, if anyone can....Kickycan!!

Girls, have you ever even SEEN an Italian scrote? Do you actually know what awaits you?

I saw one when I was at Eton.....and it changed my view of Italians completely.

Vote Kicky and prepare yourselves!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 11:49 am
Dys-
this is special for you:

http://www.aperfectworld.org/cartoons/election.png
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 11:50 am
That was a really cheap shot on Kicky's part. (parts?)

I expected him to lower himself to such things as meddling with his diddlies, but eating a taco in public??? Shocked

DISGUSTING!

CHEAP TEASE!

He won't really do it, ladies! Don't fall for that ol' worn out trick!

Ladies UNITE!

VOTE EVA!!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 11:52 am
How is Kicky waxing his sack a sign of courage?
For christs sake.. it only has ONE hair on it!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 11:53 am
I am quite honored (and surprised) to be listed on the final ballot with such esteemed company, and to have received any votes, and can only conclude there must be a lot of pregnant chads involved. The only explanation is: "mistake." The other candidates are some of A2K's finest citizens (yes .... I do realize Gus is listed), and my brief experience here renders me a newbie in comparison.

I am, if anything, a loyal person ... and by the time I was nominated for the Presidency, had already thrown my support to the Love and Beauty party (beguiled by the chocolates), its platform of "Benign Neglect" -- it's not broken, why fix? -- and its leader .... Eva.

Therefore, I am officially endorsing Eva's candidacy in this election. Take care when voting, and do not mistakenly vote for me, when you really intend to vote for .... Eva.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 11:57 am
sozobe wrote:
And you're scared of a hamster beating you up, eh...?

<exposes bicep>

Shocked

> quietly slips soz some cheese <

psstt.. theres more where that came from. Cool
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 12:14 pm
TICO IS THE MAN! Observe and learn, gents!!!

I've seen the Italian scrotum. Phhhfffffpbt is all I have to say to that. Waste of words.

EVA! EVA! EVA!

For the love of God! And for LOVE and BEAUTY!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 12:15 pm
<correction: i've seen 'an' italian scrotum, not 'the' - so you don't get the wrong idea about the NYC gatherings...>
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 12:16 pm
MsOlga has been caught forging votes!

http://www.allhatnocattle.net/catgun.jpg
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 12:21 pm
Well, it looks like the people of A2K have been busy casting votes in the right ballot box so far. I want to thank all of you who have voted for me so far...and to those who haven't voted yet, I'd just like to say that I love all of you (and I'm talking real hump-your-leg-and-drool-on-your-face love here--not that phony campaign love that others promise), and will let each of you pull a strip of wax off my balls when the time comes...

And here's something else to remember when casting your vote...

I love the nightlife, I love to boogie, and my shoe size is 14 WIDE, if you know what I'm sayin'...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 12:25 pm
I've seen his shoes.

Confused
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 12:28 pm
Sorry, scrat, but Kicky told me you didn't want to run.

And I had to divide your votes by the number of options posted on the other ballots. And then I had to subtract five, which actually left you with negative votes.

Also, all fourteen of those individuals are welcome to write in their votes for you. Which I'm sure they will do, since they want you to win.

Gosh, I can't believe Kicky is taking this thing. He came out of nowhere.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 12:30 pm
Well, kicky may be the most flamboyant candidate. That counts for a lot around here...

Please mark this a write-in for Scrat.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 12:31 pm
Gus' chickens just faxed me this :

http://www.sffosu.org/Monkey/sp2001/img/devil.jpg

even they are afraid of Gus getting power... Shocked
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 12:38 pm
In a fit of drunken rage at not making the final cut, Lord Ellpus wrote:

http://k.domaindlx.com/lordellpus/e11.jpg
Signed
Ellpus
(Prospective perks collector)

This is not my photo. Everyone knows that. Lordy just picked up the first unattractive photo he could find and tried to smear me with it. Tsk, tsk....

Lady Ellpus will NOT be amused at seeing this photo of herself on laundry day posted on the World Wide Web, Lordy. Take it from a woman who knows. Oh, and Good Luck collecting perks from either Her Ladyship or me.

<what, Jacques? A phone call? Now?! But I'm in the middle of a post!...Oh, it's Droitwich Manor? Well then, definitely, I'll take it....>

"Hello, Lady Ellpus! How are you this morning...Yes, I'm afraid I do know about it. I was just sending the old goat a message, in fact...God only knows what he was thinking...Yes, you're right, probably not even God...Well, no, of course I was not offended! How could I be? We're friends! I just couldn't believe he'd post such an unflattering picture of you....Yes, to the whole world....Oh, I know how you feel....But darling, you look absolutely gorgeous whenever we go to lunch! I'll see if I can find a better picture of you here in one of these drawers. I keep meaning to put them in a scrapbook, but you know....Ah, here's a nice one! I think I'll post it for you so everyone will know what you usually look like....Oh no, you don't have to do THAT!....Bbbbbbut he'll be so angry!.....Yes, well, he's always angry about something, though, isn't he!....<giggle>....Well, if you insist.....Oh, sweetie, that would be so kind of you!....That's right, we'll be friends forever, just like we promised all those years ago....Well, I do have a campaign to run, I really must go....Ta ta....Oh yes, luncheon on Friday would be great!...We'll call it a victory tea! I'll bring the wine as usual.....Bye!"

Sorry about the interruption, folks. But I do have some news...

LADY ELLPUS HAS ENDORSED ME FOR PRESIDENT OF A2K!!!

Now...where did I put that picture of her?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 12:47 pm
Ah! Here it is! I just love her taste in hats, don't you?

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/111500/111576BgJF_w.jpg

"Pssssst....pull your skirt down, dear."
0 Replies