Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 10:23 am
@steve reid,
Well you would know them as black holes.

They ain't black of course. That is all to do with unawareness and atheistic science and nothing to do natures science.

Atheism being totally in the dark.

The holes are full of light as well as full of darkness. The darkness and light having been separated.

So you can't describe them as black holes ....just holes will do.
izzythepush

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 10:42 am
@steve reid,
Some things it's best not to know.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 10:48 am
@Jasper10,
You will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
0 Replies

steve reid

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 11:08 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
Well you would know them as black holes.

Ok

Jasper10 wrote:
They ain't black of course.

Agreed

Jasper10 wrote:
The holes are full of light as well as full of darkness. The darkness and light having been separated.

Light and dark don't exist outside of the mind, light and dark are perceptions created by the brain, when we experience dark it is because the brain has no data to work with.

The holes may be full of radiation, which you could label as light, the darkness being labelled as the absence of radiation

Are you saying you separate radiation from radiation which is absent?
Leadfoot

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 12:06 pm
@steve reid,
As Mr. Colber would say, 'You are corrupting religion by applying objectivity to it'. (in his opinion).
But it is of course understandable if you didn’t recognize jasper's post as religion.

Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 12:24 pm
@steve reid,
With regard to your question.

No I am not referring to radiation.

I am referring to the darkness and light which have been separated.

The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it.

They’re just holes containing light and darkness.
steve reid

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 02:16 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

As Mr. Colber would say, 'You are corrupting religion by applying objectivity to it'. (in his opinion).
But it is of course understandable if you didn’t recognize jasper's post as religion.

I didn't but I do now, I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes
0 Replies

steve reid

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 02:18 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

With regard to your question.

No I am not referring to radiation.

Thanks Jasper, my mistake, it's all become clear now
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 02:38 pm
@Jasper10,
Natures practical example of a religious context being you cannot cancel out the 2 magnetic forces in natures as atheistic science falsely proclaims.

Everything spins in the cosmos and is therefore an electromagnetic with 2 opposing forces which produce 4 off interactions NN,NS,SN,SS.

As you cannot cancel out these forces because the 4 off possible interactions only produce 2 off attractions and 2 off repulsions all you can do is balance them by introducing a system which balances these opposing forces

So N and S =N and S in nature and produces the vibratory balance.

Obviously, everything vibrates in nature therefore.

You just can’t get away from religion with natures true science.

Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 03:12 pm
@Jasper10,
When nature starts separating forces to obtain a balance things start to get a bit more scary,
Jasper10

Wed 21 Dec, 2022 07:19 am
@Jasper10,
The holes I refer to are full of black and white or darkness and light separated but mixed together.

I practice player science and not atheistic spectator science which is utterly pointless and doesn’t understand consciousness therefore doesn’t acknowledge a control element.

Player science acknowledges the I am which controls consciousness.

Player science is the real deal.

The thing is that if you don’t acknowledge the genuine possibility of a God not only will your science be just one sided.You will not be able to understand the workings of your mind either.

Maybe it was designed that way.

izzythepush

Wed 21 Dec, 2022 07:54 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

The holes I refer to are full of black and white or darkness and light separated but mixed together.

You have the audacity to criticise mainstream science after writing that bollocks.

Jasper10

Wed 21 Dec, 2022 08:08 am
@izzythepush,
How do you know it’s that?

Where is your proof?

Emotional science is not enough Izzy …come on.You can do better than that.

Challenge by all means,however you are merely cheerleading for atheistic science.

Natures science is the real deal Izzy.I keep telling you.If you can find fault with what I post ….say so.

Electromagnetic fields are related to consciousness Izzy……weren’t you aware of that.

All matter can disappear but the electromagnetic fields will remain.You know they remain because all the holes that the matter has disappeared into are still spinning Izzy….

izzythepush

Wed 21 Dec, 2022 08:11 am
@Jasper10,
Your posts are all the proof I need.

You've not accurately described anything, just vague, meaningless nonsense.

Jasper10

Wed 21 Dec, 2022 08:14 am
@izzythepush,
To you maybe Izzy…..there is always hope for you izzy.
Jasper10

Thu 22 Dec, 2022 02:51 am
@Jasper10,
Well its blatantly obvious that if you take the 4 off electromagnetic force interactions NN,SN,NS,SS independently they only produce repulsions and attractions.

You have to do something different.i.e. create a system that involves SPIN to get these forces to balance …..a push/pull vibratory balance.

Atheistic science has never looked into natures principles for obtaining this vibratory balance because it is too pre occupied with its mythical made up force gravity.

What we have to remember is that gravity was only dream’t up by atheistic scientists because it had already incorrectly assumed that the 2 electromagnetic forces in nature cancel out.

We now have definitive proof that they don‘t cancel out (not in application they don’t) They BALANCE and this is why everything in the cosmos at all levels vibrates.

You see atheistic science has disappeared down a rabbit hole and doesn’t realise it and has no idea how to get back out of it again.

It has continued lost down this rabbit hole and has had to invent further forces to patch up its one sided theories.

For example,it’s had to invent a special glue to hold its theories together (It’s mythical strong nuclear force).

You need glue to fix broken things you see.
Jasper10

Thu 22 Dec, 2022 06:19 am
@Jasper10,
Einstein knew absolutely nothing at all about consciousness and therefore did not incorporate it into his theories.
Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 01:30 am
@Jasper10,
Matter appears (multiple BB’s) and disappears (multiple BC’s) and this has no impact on the electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos because they are completely independent of that matter.Exactly what is observed in nature.

Natures science adopts a balanced common science to explain contraction and expansion.

Atheistic science on the other hand try’s to explain it all with 2 different versions of science because it is lost down a rabbit hole and practicing one sided science which invents forces and needs glue to fix things.

0 Replies

davado

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 01:41 am
As much as i respect the motivation of atheist science.
Only an extremely stupid or insane person would not recognise that life is designed and created by an intelligent being.

I applaud the genius in creating life and our world.
But that doesnt mean the creator isnt a pyschopath.
He is.
And to be despised by rational men of principle.
Whilst the cowardly grovel on their knees in praise of him in fear of the consequences if they dont
Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 01:57 am
@davado,
But if a God doesn’t exist then that psychopath is man or something within man.All of it.You have let that possible God off the hook and been your own judge and condemned yourself because you agree with it totally.NO!!…Don’t let that possible God do that to you.However that is for another debate.When you say a God is that a good God or a bad God because we know now that the 2 electromagnetic forces of nature don’t cancel, they balance.

Consciousness is affected and related to electromagnetic forces.We are not consciousness or these electromagnetic forces or the electromagnetic fields of course.
0 Replies