Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

davado

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 02:25 am
i reread your post 3 times jasper but couldnt make any sense of it.
i dont know whether you were debating me ,critisizing me ,or praising me.
So ill just say thankyou
Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 03:09 am
@davado,
Just throwing a few things into the mix for consideration my friend.

There are two electromagnetic force types in nature which you need to balance.What makes you think that either of these force types are ALL .i.e. both Good or ALL .i.e. both Bad?

You still need to balance them however.THEY DON’T CANCEL as atheistic science claims, that’s for sure, which proves all its scientific theories are nonsense.
izzythepush

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 03:17 am
@Jasper10,
No, you are talking vague bollocks.

Nothing of yours makes sense. You have added nothing.

There's a thing called the wisdom of crowds, which is why everyone thinks you're an idiot.

Everyone. Nobody takes you seriously, even a deranged conspiracy freak like Builder can get four or five people to agree with him occasionally, but you don't even have that.

Yet you spout your inarticulate smug bollocks like a man standing in a burning building thining he can wish the fire away.

Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 03:23 am
@izzythepush,
Ok izzy thanks for that contribution.

Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 03:27 am
@Jasper10,
The fact remains the electromagnetic forces of nature balance they do not cancel.

I can’t change that izzy.

Those in the know will know what I mean.
izzythepush

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 03:38 am
@Jasper10,
The fact that electromagnetic forces exist doesn't make your posts any less moronic.

You don't understand basic discourse, let alone something as complicated as the make up of the universe.

The truth will set you free and the truth is that you're a dim witted individual with delusions of grandeur.
Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 03:56 am
@izzythepush,
The electromagnetic forces in nature don’t cancel izzy.They balance because it is impossible to cancel them out.

That puts paid to the whole of atheistic scientific theories.

You are being emotional again.

Calm down izzy…I can’t change that.It is what it is.

You will know the truth and the truth will set you free.

izzythepush

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 04:31 am
@Jasper10,
How would you know?

I mean seriously, you lack the wherewithal to explain your theories, let alone test them out.

Like a lot of very stupid people you think you're very smart, things seem very simple because you lack the understanding to appreciste how complicated everything is.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 04:35 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

You are being emotional again.

Calm down izzy…I can’t change that.It is what it is.

This is all you do, accuse others of being emotional because you can't address the points made.

Nothing but vague bollocks.
Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 06:14 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy, it isn’t vague as you say.It is blatantly obvious.No complicated scientific experiments are required to prove the blatantly obvious.

The FACT that the electromagnetic forces in nature DO NOT cancel out THEY BALANCE means that the whole of atheistic science is utter nonsense.

That is not my fault izzy.Go and peak to those fools who still practice it.Your emotion needs to be directed towards them because it is misguided.They are the ones who have taken you for a fool.

You should be thanking me for revealing the truth to you and yet all I get is abuse from you.That is the vague bit that doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.

Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 06:25 am
@Jasper10,
IN APPLICATION,NATURES!!!!!!!!!! 4 off electromagnetic force interactions NN,NS,SN,SS to DO NOT cancel out.

THEY BALANCE!!!!

Therefore the whole of atheistic science is proven utter nonsense.

So all you atheistic scientists….go and peddle your wares elsewhere…..
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 07:12 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Well its blatantly obvious that if you take the 4 off electromagnetic force interactions NN,SN,NS,SS independently they only produce repulsions and attractions.

You have to do something different.i.e. create a system that involves SPIN to get these forces to balance …..a push/pull vibratory balance.

Atheistic science has never looked into natures principles for obtaining this vibratory balance because it is too pre occupied with its mythical made up force gravity.

What we have to remember is that gravity was only dream’t up by atheistic scientists because it had already incorrectly assumed that the 2 electromagnetic forces in nature cancel out.

We now have definitive proof that they don‘t cancel out (not in application they don’t) They BALANCE and this is why everything in the cosmos at all levels vibrates.

You see atheistic science has disappeared down a rabbit hole and doesn’t realise it and has no idea how to get back out of it again.

It has continued lost down this rabbit hole and has had to invent further forces to patch up its one sided theories.

For example,it’s had to invent a special glue to hold its theories together (It’s mythical strong nuclear force).

You need glue to fix broken things you see.

Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
Yes! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
izzythepush

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 07:12 am
@Jasper10,
Vacuous and vague.

You don't seem to understand anything.
izzythepush

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 07:25 am
@Frank Apisa,
So it wasn't all good times when you were stationed over here.

If the words sound queer
And funny in your ear
A little bit jumbled and jivey
Remember mares eat oats
And does eat oats
And little lambs eat ivy.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 07:25 am
@izzythepush,
But I do izzy….

The science is what it is.Nature doesn’t lie.

izzythepush

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 07:28 am
@Jasper10,
You've not demonstrated any understanding at all, of anything.
Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 07:35 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy,Nature has overall balanced forces.

There are two different forces of nature that you can only balance 2 of the same different forces with.

Nature has definitively confirmed that you can only balance these forces if you introduce a system.You require a moving system to do that.

How else can you balance them?

Frank Apisa

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 07:43 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Izzy,Nature has overall balanced forces.

There are two different forces of nature that you can only balance 2 of the same different forces with.

Nature has definitively confirmed that you can only balance these forces if you introduce a system.You require a moving system to do that.

How else can you balance them?

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 07:52 am
@Jasper10,
I can’t define these 2 forces of nature but then why would I need to?

I know that atheistic science is nonsense now.
izzythepush

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 07:57 am
@Jasper10,
That's just something you've pulled out of your arse.

You don't know or understand what the forces of nature are.