Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 11:55 am
@Frank Apisa,
There is no need for a peer review from those who are not peers.
izzythepush

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 12:01 pm
@Jasper10,
Find some peers, should be a piece of cake. Go round a back of a skip, see who's drinking meths, and Hey Presto! Peers.
Frank Apisa

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 12:06 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

There is no need for a peer review from those who are not peers.

Answer the question, Jasper. Or...you are a liar.

Answer the question.
Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 12:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Maybe.But not a single peer from the atheistic scientific community.

They are no peers at all because they know nothing about natures science because they have no understanding of consciousness.
izzythepush

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 12:07 pm
@Jasper10,
Definitely, if anything they might be overqualified.
izzythepush

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 12:09 pm
@Frank Apisa,
He doesn't understand the question, he lacks awareness.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 12:13 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I'm starting to wonder if Jasper would pass the Turing test.

He avoids straight answers and has a limited amount of responses.

He's like a really primitive piece of software.

Instead of this bollocks we could have had another Donkey Kong.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 12:14 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Definitely, if anything they might be overqualified.

There are fora that primarily promote conversations about philosophy...and others that primarily promote conversations about science. I imagine there may be a forum or two that promote conversations in both. Jasper did not choose one of them. Mostly, I suspect, because he suspected the people posting there would laugh at his notions.

Well, the people here are laughing at them.

I wish he would answer my question.
izzythepush

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 12:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
He's just talking about himself.

I have given links to science forums to Jasper but he's too scared to post on them.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 01:03 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Science; philosophy and psychology and all natures sciences are interconnected and adopt identical working principles Frank.Why wouldn’t they?

There is no connection whatsoever between atheistic science and psychology and the actual human experience.

There is a perfect correlation between natures science and psychology and the actual human experience.

Frank Apisa

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 01:45 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Science; philosophy and psychology and all natures sciences are interconnected and adopt identical working principles Frank.Why wouldn’t they?

There is no connection whatsoever between atheistic science and psychology and the actual human experience.

There is a perfect correlation between natures science and psychology and the actual human experience.

All evasions, Jasper. You have not answered the question.

If you want a great psychological problem to work on, consider this:

Why are you avoiding answering the question...and now evading it with babble?
Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 01:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I have answered your question Frank.

Atheistic scientists and philosophers are not qualified to peer review natures science and philosophy

They peer review their own nonsense.
Frank Apisa

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 02:06 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I have answered your question Frank.

Atheistic scientists and philosophers are not qualified to peer review natures science and philosophy

They peer review their own nonsense.

That is not an answer to the question I asked.

Stop evading. You only look more confused when you do that.

Here it is again:

If your "science and philosophy" is so goddam perfect, Jasper, why are you offering it in an Internet forum with about 20 regular participants (none of whom are academic scientists or philosophers) rather than taking your bullshit to a more peer oriented platform?

WHY?

I am not asking you to go to any atheists. I am asking why you are here...in A2K...with this bullshit. Why not take it to a forum where people are more inclined to speak to this nonsense?

I suspect it is because you realize they will laugh at the nonsense. Anyone with any brains at all is going to treat this thesis of yours with disdain. It is an absurdity.
Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 02:23 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It is not an absurdity Frank.The science and philosophy I post is perfectly sound.

If there are only 20 participants then fine.

The atheistic peers can come and read the posts in these forums if they wish to learn about real science and philosophy.
Frank Apisa

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 02:32 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

It is not an absurdity Frank.The science and philosophy I post is perfectly sound.

If there are only 20 participants then fine.

The atheistic peers can come and read the posts in these forums if they wish to learn about real science and philosophy.

Your thesis is an amateurish absurdity, Jasper. There is almost no science or philosophy involved in it...and what tiny bit there is, is trite and misapplied.

Now...come down off your high horse...and actually discuss some thoughts without all the bullshit. It might be enjoyable...and we might even find areas of agreement.
Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 02:55 pm
@Frank Apisa,
My science and philosophy is sound Frank.

Atheistic science and philosophy is the absurdity.

It claims that the 2 electromagnetic forces in nature cancel Frank.

They don’t.They balance but only if you have both these forces interacting with both these forces.

That’s it Frank.You don’t need any more information than this to definitively prove that atheistic science is utter nonsense.

It is nonsense Frank.All of it.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 02:59 pm
What ,I’m a joke for telling you the truth about the 2 forces of nature which don’t cancel but balance? I could have told you a Lie.Would you have been happier with that?

izzythepush

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 03:44 pm
@Jasper10,
You don't know what the truth is.

You're like the anti Santa,
You don't know when they're sleeping.
You don't when they're awake,
You know **** all.

Goodnight.
0 Replies