Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

Jasper10

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 03:09 am
@steve reid,
Within you my friend.
steve reid

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 03:36 am
@Jasper10,
Thankyou Jasper Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 03:37 am
@Jasper10,
No it hasn't.

There is science and your moronic drivel and only you are following that.

Nobody, not just scientists, but anyone with any academic qualifications can see you have nothing.

You cannot articulate anything and when pressed you say nothing can be measured because it all occurs in the mind.

It's a joke, you're a bloody joke. You had an acid trip and think you're Abraham. You're not.

These prophets, Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist, Jesus etc all had followers, people who took them seriously, and were seen as a threat to the established order.

Nobody's following you, you're no threat to anything. Why would God impact divine wisdom to the stupidest person in existence?

It's a waste of time and God isn't stupid even if you are.

Science is moving as it always has while you continue to go further up your own backside.

Science will continue while your nonsense will be forgotten, although forgotten is probably the wrong word because there's nothing to forget just vague unsubstatiated bollocks.
Jasper10

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 03:46 am
@izzythepush,
Oh she’s back…Hello izzy…yawn…
Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 07:40 am
@Jasper10,
How is atheistic science going to explain it’s way out of why it EMBARRASSINGLY claims that the 2 electromagnetic forces of nature cancel.

They don’t cancel.THEY BALANCE.

The whole of atheistic science collapses on this very point.
izzythepush

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 08:02 am
@Jasper10,
When will anybody, other than the few on A2K, pay any heed to anything you say?

Science is not a homogenous entity, regardless of what absurd adjectives you add, we're talking about the scientific community.

This is an example of you lacking the language skills to posulate the most rudimentary of hypotheses.

In short, there is nothing for them to explain, just some idiotic idea of yours that you cannot explain.

And you lack the awareness to see it.

You use the term awareness like nazis do freedom.

Nobody is the scientific community is remotely interested in you except perhaps for a psychiatrist doing a thesis on how the messianic complex is often linked to incredibly low intelligence.

Merry Christmas.
Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 08:15 am
@izzythepush,
There is nobody in the scientific community can challenge what I have said izzy.

Find one….as many as you like and I will make a complete and utter fool of them.
izzythepush

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 08:27 am
@Jasper10,
Because you're, a, too scared to approach them and b, have nothing but vacuous horseshit.

You have made a complete and utter fool of yourself.
Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 08:38 am
@izzythepush,
I haven’t made a fool of myself izzy.My science and philosophy is perfectly sound as I have told you all along.

Someone can challenge what I say if they want.They can try….

You are just emotional izzy…..You have nothing to offer other than hot air…

You are no challenge at all.
Leadfoot

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 09:24 am
@davado,
Quote:
maybe but ive got enough to know he can shove the rest of the pieces up his arse.

Exactly my sentiment at one point in time.

Quote:
im not interested

Nah mate, you clearly are. The bastard never lets go of you. Or gives up on you. May you live to be glad of it.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 09:32 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I haven’t made a fool of myself izzy.My science and philosophy is perfectly sound as I have told you all along.

Someone can challenge what I say if they want.They can try….

You are just emotional izzy…..You have nothing to offer other than hot air…

You are no challenge at all.

If your "science and philosophy" is so goddam perfect, Jasper, why are you offering it in an Internet forum with about 20 regular participants (none of whom are academic scientists or philosophers) rather than taking your bullshit to a more peer oriented platform?

WHY?
Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 09:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
My science and philosophy is not bullsh*t Frank.You speak for yourself.
izzythepush

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 09:49 am
@Jasper10,
You're like a parrot.

I'm not remotely emotional.

You can't accept being a complete idiot so you lash out.

It's pathetic.
Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 09:56 am
@izzythepush,
I don’t lash out izzy.I just explain real science and philosophy.You don’t know enough about science or philosophy to be able to make any contribution whatsoever.
izzythepush

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 10:02 am
@Jasper10,
You lash out, you talk bollocks and you are smug with it.

It's all you do.

Frank Apisa

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 10:06 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

My science and philosophy is not bullsh*t Frank.You speak for yourself.

Of course I speak for myself...and in my opinion, your "science and philosophy" IS bullshit.

But you have not answered my question.

Why are you pushing this bullshit here, rather than in a place where some competent peers can tell you it is bullshit?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 10:06 am
@izzythepush,
I have been honest.

My science and philosophy are totally sound izzy.

Atheistic science and the philosophy that goes with it is fake.

izzythepush

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 10:13 am
@Jasper10,
You're fooling yourself which is as dishonest as one can get.
Jasper10

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 10:34 am
@izzythepush,
I’m not fooling myself izzy. I’m totally honest .All anyone has is hope.The science behind this hope is real natures science and not the nonsense atheistic science that is fooling you.
Frank Apisa

Mon 26 Dec, 2022 10:47 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I’m not fooling myself izzy. I’m totally honest .All anyone has is hope.The science behind this hope is real natures science and not the nonsense atheistic science that is fooling you.

If you are being totally honest, Jasper...it means you are telling the truth and the whole truth. Untruths by omission are as much untruths as lies.

So answering my question is important, because by avoiding it, you are essentially lying by omission.

WHY are you trying to sell this bullshit here...with such a limited and unpeerlike audience...rather than laying your "science and philosophy" out before a more qualified review?