Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 08:01 am
@izzythepush,
No they are forces of nature izzy.

Frank Apisa

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 08:04 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I can’t define these 2 forces of nature but then why would I need to?

I know that atheistic science is nonsense now.

Possibly. BUT consider, if you can, what a test of the thesis of your theorem would unleash if done without proper consideration of the paradigm initiated by the proportionality of Kierkegaardian results versus the more stabilizing functions of Kantian reflections.

Aha! You would see the dangerous slope you are on would that be the case.
izzythepush

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 08:08 am
@Frank Apisa,
Kant? That's another fact.
Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 08:09 am
@Jasper10,
The electromagnetic fields that saturate the cosmos at all levels are not influenced by the multiple BB,s and BC,s izzy.

Let’s just say they witness them.

Nonsense atheistic science claims that these fields came about after their proven to be nonsense single Big Bang.

Atheistic science doesn’t allow for consciousness .

If you don’t allow for consciousness then your science will be one sided just like nonsense atheistic science IS.
Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 08:24 am
@Jasper10,
You will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 08:28 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Kant? That's another fact.

He's talking to himself.

Who is our resident psychiatrist these days?
izzythepush

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 09:30 am
@Frank Apisa,
I think you and I are ths only ones who talk to him, even delusional types like Builder and Oralloy won't have anything to do with him.

I've given him the details of various scientific websites he can go to but he won't because he has nothing.

He has vague ideas which can't put into words let alone theorise anything, so nothing can be tested because there is nothing to test, just the smug self denial of imbecility.

Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 09:35 am
@izzythepush,
How do you know other people don’t agree with me? As Frank would say you are guessing.
izzythepush

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 10:53 am
@Jasper10,
Nobody on A2K agrees with you.

You could always post links to other forums where people are saying how how smart, informed and imaginative you are, and not a complete nerk at all.

I guess not.
Leadfoot

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 11:07 am
@davado,
Quote:
Only an extremely stupid or insane person would not recognise that life is designed and created by an intelligent being.

Such a promising start.

Quote:
I applaud the genius in creating life and our world.
But that doesnt mean the creator isnt a pyschopath.
He is.
And to be despised by rational men of principle.
Whilst the cowardly grovel on their knees in praise of him in fear of the consequences if they dont

But whatever gave you the idea that an intelligence capable of designing proteins from scratch, would take pleasure in your, or my, mindless groveling before him?
Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 11:57 am
@izzythepush,
You are just guessing again izzy.

Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 12:25 pm
@Jasper10,
The science I post is absolutely sound izzy.

Natures science izzy not incorrect atheistic science.

I really don’t care if nobody responds at all.

davado

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 01:32 pm
@Leadfoot,
thats the point of our lives isnt it? grovel or be tortured
Leadfoot

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 02:21 pm
@davado,
It says you were created in his image. If you were that intelligent God, would you want groveling as the goal of 'all this'?

The puzzle only makes a coherent picture if you get all the pieces in the right place.
davado

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 03:02 pm
@Leadfoot,
maybe but ive got enough to know he can shove the rest of the pieces up his arse.
im not interested
Jasper10

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 02:28 am
@Jasper10,
The vibrating cosmos due to natures formula A force + B force = A force + B force relates to the mind as well.

The individual needs to learn about these forces and how they relate to the mind and start introducing control over these vibratory forces inorder to still the mind.

Natures science provides the answers.
steve reid

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 02:35 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper, could you please provide a link to where I can learn about these forces and how they relate to the mind and start introducing control over these vibratory forces in order to still the mind.

Thankyou
steve reid

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 02:38 am
@davado,
davado wrote:

thats the point of our lives isnt it? grovel or be tortured

If as you stated the creator is a psychopath, why would you think grovelling would save you from being tortured?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 02:38 am
@steve reid,
The mind is experiencing the effects of the vibrating cosmos Steve Reid.

I have discovered this from player science.

You will never discover natures true science from atheistic spectator science that is peddled as fact.

I keep saying this my posts.

Science is going in two directions now.

It has transitioned.

You need to learn for yourself about this stuff.Nobody can do it for you.
steve reid

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 03:05 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
You need to learn for yourself about this stuff.Nobody can do it for you.

Correct, but where do I learn this stuff from. At school I learned from textbooks, where is this stuff/knowledge located

Thankyou