Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

Jasper10

Wed 2 Nov, 2022 04:15 pm
@Jasper10,
You know it makes sense…
InfraBlue

Wed 2 Nov, 2022 04:42 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Just speculation but it fits the narrative in the garden story pretty good.
That death sentence they got could be the source of cellular apoptosis.
And the major increase in sweat required to feed ourselves, weed the garden, fight off bugs and other pests - all that could be reversed with a little genetic tinkering. Once we get good enough at it anyway.
Or maybe the original designer will do it for us before we get that far.

And then there’s that verse that goes: 'We struggle not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities…etc.'. Who knows what mischief they might be up to.
Jasper10

Thu 3 Nov, 2022 03:27 am
@Jasper10,
We have to remember that a characteristic of atheistic scientists is that they put 2 fingers in their ears whilst they do the "LALALA's"

They don't want to listen to what is really going on because they are totally blind.
Jasper10

Thu 3 Nov, 2022 04:09 am
@Jasper10,
I try to explain nature's philosophy and science at the other end of the spectrum i.e. in very simple terms so that everybody can understand it. At the end of the day it does come down to 0 and 1's or + and - or N and S. It really is that simple.

What you have to remember with NATURES philosophy and science is that when it comes to cancelling or balancing you have to take 4 combinations into account NOT just 1 OR 2 combinations

Hence, NATURES !!!!!! 2 magnet NN,SN,NS,SS interactions. We cannot deny these interactions ...they happen, they exist, whether we like it or not.

A science needs to either cancel OR balance these combinations either individually OR if it can't do that then it needs to do it corporately.

Observations have definitively confirmed that it is not possible to CANCEL these 2 magnet NN,SN,NS,SS interactions either individually OR corporately.

So we need to try and BALANCE them.

We can't balance them individually, we know that because observations have definitively confirmed that these 2 magnet NN,SN,NS,SS interactions only provide 2 attractions and 2 repulsions.

So all that is left is to create a SYSTEM whereby we can balance them.

So the system consists of 2 opposite rotating (spinning) magnets that TILT (thus) wobble is created such that you get the push/pull N/S interactions between the 2 electromagnets resulting in a VIBRATORY balance.
Jasper10

Thu 3 Nov, 2022 05:09 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that it is no accident that half the galaxies spin one way and the other half spin the other. This is the only way that vibratory magnetic balance is achieved.
Leadfoot

Thu 3 Nov, 2022 10:36 am
@InfraBlue,
That wasn’t it. Like I said, it was deleted (by the mods) immediately after I posted, but not quick enough before Edgar saw it. And then didn’t. Guess he was lurking on the conversation.

But that boat has sailed, have a good day.
Jasper10

Thu 3 Nov, 2022 11:09 am
@Jasper10,
Out of interest.How can an atheistic scientist come up with a scientific theory if they don’t exist…lol..How more ridiculous does it get than that?

0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 3 Nov, 2022 11:23 am
@Leadfoot,
InfraBlue wrote:

Leadfoot wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:
What's this god's plan, if it exists at all? Too ridiculous to contemplate.

It is always interesting how a purely scientific argument inevitably brings up 'God'. And most frequently by the ones who don’t believe that one exists.

In your case, you brought up God and biblical mythology to boot, as well.

M'kay.

In any case, you brought up 'God' in a purely scientific argument, and apparently tried doing it again. The others, me included, were merely respondents to your god insertion.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
Leadfoot

Sun 18 Dec, 2022 02:14 pm
I spent a few hours 'chatting' with the recently released computer AI program called ChatGPT about the 'processes' and possibility/probability of biological life arising by all natural processes. It started out like many discussions here on A2K when challenged about it.

It was knowledgeable enough to know that it had to start with 'proteins'. Its opening gambit was to cite the fact that the 'building blocks of life' (amino acids) can occur from natural causes and repetitively cites the Miller -Urey experiment as evidence. When I challenged the program about how those building blocks assembled themselves into functional proteins in order to make a live cell possible it gave the familiar answer that "Many scientists believe/have found that the 'building blocks of life' can link up in clay."

I then told it that I did not want it to rely on the 'claims of scientists' but only chemistry and experimental results. I asked it to identify the process by which the required order required for functionality was achieved.

ChatGPT was very tenacious and argued more logically than any human I've discussed the subject with, but after several hours of back and forth discussion, the program ultimately had to admit that "The process by which biological life formed is not known."

0 Replies

coluber2001

Mon 19 Dec, 2022 10:37 am
Intelligent design Theory is not a theory because it can't be tested. It remains a hypothesis at best. If it was testable it wouldn't be religion because religion is totally subjective.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Mon 19 Dec, 2022 11:59 am
How about this for a test.

We now know that Mars had conditions conducive for the emergence of life for long enough for life to emerge (according to many scientists).

In the near future we will soon be able to retrieve the samples gathered by our landers and return them to earth. That will tell us whether life emerged on Mars or not.

If the assumption of 'many scientists' is correct, we will see the unmistakable signs of prior biological life on Mars. You have heard the claims many times: All it takes for life to emerge is rocks, water and light (or other energy source).

If the theory of intelligent design is correct, we will not see signs of biological life on Mars or anywhere else in the observable universe (except for right here on earth).

In other words, the theory of intelligent design is testable, and so is the assumption that biological life arose by currently understood natural causes.
Leadfoot

Mon 19 Dec, 2022 12:14 pm
@Leadfoot,
I should add to my comment about ChatGPT that it was objective enough not to introduce accusations of religious bias into the discussion!
0 Replies

coluber2001

Mon 19 Dec, 2022 12:59 pm
Religion is always corrupted when it attempts to become objective as science is when it attempts to be subjective.
Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 03:47 am
@Jasper10,
As all matter exits/enters many many spinning holes and not just one spinning hole as fake atheistic science claims. If all matter is to disappear then that will just leave many many spinning holes. So what makes the holes continue to spin?

Its the electromagnetic fields that the holes reside within.

Once again atheistic science has got it all wrong.

Magnetic fields dictate to matter. Matter does not dictate to magnetic fields.

All matter is held together due to the balanced 4 off electromagnetic force interactions NN;NS;SN;SS.A vibratory balance. These forces do not cancel because it is impossible to cancel them. THEY BALANCE!!!!

Expansion and Contraction of matter occurs within the overall balanced system

NATURES SCIENCE!!!!!
Leadfoot

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 07:42 am
@coluber2001,
Quote:
Religion is always corrupted when it attempts to become objective as science is when it attempts to be subjective.

That explains so much, the pain must be unbearable.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 09:29 am
@Jasper10,
So the controlling actions are happening in the space between matter.

0 Replies

steve reid

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 09:48 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
If all matter is to disappear then that will just leave many many spinning holes. So what makes the holes continue to spin?

I have difficulty contemplating a spinning hole, as a hole is a void or an absence, is it not?

What attributes can a hole, void or absence have?, size/volume, space/time coordinates, is there anything else?

How can a hole, void or absence spin
izzythepush

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 09:54 am
@steve reid,
Jasper has been here postulating his idiosyncratic views on the nature of existence for about five years if not longer.

I have yet to come across anyone who doesn't think he's full of it.

Even conspiracy nuts like Builder, who believes the Saudi Royal family are Jewish, won't touch him with a bargepole.
steve reid

Tue 20 Dec, 2022 10:10 am
@izzythepush,
Yes, I get the theme, but I'm curious on his take on spinning holes, as a hole is a non material, non energy, something, that isn't there