Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

farmerman

Mon 11 Apr, 2022 08:17 am
@bulmabriefs144,
not I but mitping of the ordis
bulmabriefs144

Tue 12 Apr, 2022 06:34 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
mitping of the ordis

Am I supposed to solve an anagram here?
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 10:48 am
@eurocelticyankee,
yes undeed.a t each of the extintion events , species speedily filled the exited niches by new andd ifferent physiology and habits, after Chixckub tthre was a hort term (Lesthan a single M millenia adapation events) gymnosprm (C plnts a the main plants , wre abandones and the planet was brifly turne into a period of giant ferns an gymnosperms. n 4 gnera of mammals disaoppeared and marsupials.
in favor of m onotremez,prototheres placentals . Triconodonts were also rly version only rlated by fossil structures.All thos ere gone by The, lasted to the eocene w. Other gnera, like Pantotheres were early Early whales like Baylosaurians an Seuglonts were gone by the miocenethemarsupialsBorhyaenooidea,Dasyuroidea, also
bulmabriefs144

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 09:54 pm
@farmerman,
You can barely write.

Punctuation is a thing or else your paragraph turns into a mass of incomprehensible half-sentences you wouldn't want that now would you because frankly it looks amateur
bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 10:28 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
We should all be able to write as "barely" as farmerman.

If you bothered to learn about fm, you'd now he lives an active life and travels far for his commute. He uses a smart phone to communicate. If you can't catch thumbing quirks in his posts, you might be blind.

Go pick on someone who richly deserves it, like Glennn or Buider.
bulmabriefs144

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 07:12 am
@bobsal u1553115,
To throw around alot of scientific terms, plus no punctuation is to straight-up give your audience no way to process what you read. You confuse terminology for good writing. A good writer strives to make what they say understandable to even those uneducated in the particular field, without trying to use large words to talk over them, and without talking to them like they are children either. If someone uses the word holarchy, and you have to look up holarchy, and you have to look up holons, because Ghost in the Machine is stupid and you have only seen the film of the same name with Karen Allen, pretty sure they're gonna be miffed that you couldn't just expend some extra effort using a more common word or explaining what that word meant. No, farmerman isn't a good writer, a good writer cares about their audience, enough to spend the effort making the text not turn into a wall (sorry, I'm not one either) and especially creates punctuation that enables coherent thoughts to prevail and the audience to get it. A good writer engages their audience, attracts their attention and leaves them wanting to read more. The guy who I'm helping with a catgirl story is a good writer, I became a bad writer the moment I made my book in 8pt single-spaced with no spaces between paragraphs. To do anything well, you must care for the happiness of the people you do it for. I don't give enough fucks to succeed at that. But farmerman is much much worse, committing two cardinal sins of writing, not creating proper sentences to help readers digest what they said... and talking over their audience. If I bothered to read those words, and look up any I wasn't familiar with, I legit wouldn't anyway, because he gave no capitalization, not enough periods, and not enough true breaks in thought. It was literally unpleasant to read. O yea and many scientific words should be italicized, especially if they are genus species. That plus garbled words that seemed to be misspelled says he doesn't ******* care.

You're like one of those judges in British talent shows where they award the awful singers and send the talent home, and we're supposed to believe the emperor has clothes because everyone says so.

Frank Apisa

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 11:02 am
ANYONE WHO WOULD DEIGN TO GIVE SOMEONE ELSE WRITING LESSONS IN AN ABOMINATION OF A POST LIKE BULMA'S LAST EFFORT...

...IS ALMOST TOO CUTE FOR WORDS.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 11:56 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Maybe the problem isn't fm's process, it's more about your inability to process.

I think I speak for everybody else, fm is smart, educated and on the move. I have no problem understanding him whatsoever. I'll read anything he wants to thumb over his smart phone, anytime.

You? Not so much.
The Anointed

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 03:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Einstein did not believe in a personal God, but he did believe in a creator God

"I want to know how God created this world," Einstein told a young physics student named Esther Salaman in 1925. "I'm not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts; the rest are just details."

So far, the theory of everything has eluded scientists, and more and more believe the ultimate goal is unrealistic.

Even the famous physicist Stephen Hawking spoke of his desire to once help create a theory of everything, but was to later change his mind; he eventually came to the belief that such a theory would be out of reach to the human race forever.

The human race will never be capable of understanding the complexities of the designs by which the apparent physical creation came into being.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 04:58 pm
@The Anointed,
You are speaking to the wrong person. I believe in G*D, and I believe in physics. G*D created physics and physics only "prove" G*D to me.

The Anointed

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 05:49 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
The way you defended the atrocious spelling of the dyslectic atheist FM, and praised his intelligence, one could almost believe that you thought that he knew what he was talking about.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 06:03 pm
@The Anointed,
He does know what he's talking about and I have respect for his ideas. We just disagree on a few things. And that's OK

It's the same with Frank Apisa and me. We do not discuss religious things, I keep my science separate from my beliefs.

I've known Frank for over 20 years, starting at Abuzz.

And for the record: "Intelligent Design" is a dead religious anti-science concept.

And BTW, I AM Dyslexic, too. Screw your bigotry.
bulmabriefs144

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 06:04 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Omae wrote:
Maybe the problem isn't fm's process, it's more about your inability to process.

farmerman wrote:
yes undeed.a t each of the extintion events , species speedily filled the exited niches by new andd ifferent physiology and habits, after Chixckub tthre was a hort term (Lesthan a single M millenia adapation events) gymnosprm (C plnts a the main plants , wre abandones and the planet was brifly turne into a period of giant ferns an gymnosperms. n 4 gnera of mammals disaoppeared and marsupials.
in favor of m onotremez,prototheres placentals . Triconodonts were also rly version only rlated by fossil structures.All thos ere gone by The, lasted to the eocene w. Other gnera, like Pantotheres were early Early whales like Baylosaurians an Seuglonts were gone by the miocenethemarsupialsBorhyaenooidea,Dasyuroidea, also

Spaces in improper places. Scores of improper spellings. Missing letters. Words that I have to piece together.

Yes, I am perfectly capable of translating it. But you should know that he sucks at writing.

Yes indeed. At each of the extinction events , species speedily filled the exited niches by new and different physiology and habits, after Chixckub (no idea) there was a short term (less than a single millenia adaptation event) gymnosperm (Sea (you literally wrote "C") plants as the main plants , were abandoned and the planet was briefly turned into a period of giant ferns and gymnosperms). And 4 genera of mammals disappeared and marsupials.
In favor of monotremes (not the 90s, we don't end words with z) and prototheres placentals (Sentence fragment, consider merging with a previous sentence). Triconodonts were also really version only related by fossil structures. All thosewere gone by (when?)
The lasted to the Eocene while other genera, like Pantotheres were early (mammals?). Early whales like Baylosaurians and Seuglonts (Seuglonts? I searched the word, and it is so misspelled that I have to legit search for the lifeform. Closest word is Seulona- as a prefix, but it leads to foreign language websites) were gone by the Miocene. The marsupials Borhyaenooidea and Dasyuroidea, also.

All the bold are letters added or changed, and still the entire text is riddled with sentence fragments to the point where I must guess where a sentence ends. Even generally knowing what you meant to say, it is like decoding a scroll with text ripped or eroded. He cannot write. Stop lying for him.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 06:10 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Physician, heal thyself.

You really oughtn't point out anyone else's "problems" until you fix your own.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 06:13 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I know, what a schlemiel.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 09:39 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
And BTW, I AM Dyslexic, too. Screw your bigotry.

So, you are a self confessed dyslectic believer, whereas FM is a dyslectic self confessed atheist, and you accuse me of being a bigot because I state the facts?

I believe that it is you who are the bigot.

And BTW, anyone who believes that a universe of mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry”? Does not know what they are talking about.

Rather than believing in the fact that the singularity of origin has become this apparent material universe, and all the life forms within it, and has developed a mind that is the compilation of all the information gathered by all the diverse life-forms that ‘it,’ [The Eternal Energy] has become, the collective consciousness of all that it is. He is ONE and He is ALL.

How can you separate your belief in God, from the science that proves he exists?

Or don't you know that it has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists have revealed that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

If you observe the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of “INVISIBLE ENERGY”, not tangible matter.

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like ‘A GREAT THOUGHT’ than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005).

A singularity is a region of space-time in which matter is crushed so closely together that the gravitational laws explained by general relativity break down. In a singularity, the volume of space is zero and its density is infinite. Scientists believe such a singularity exists at the core of a black hole, which occurs when a super-massive sun reaches the end of its life and implodes.

General relativity also demands such a singularity must exist at the beginning of an expanding universe, from which singularity our eternal oscillating and ever evolving universe is resurrected to continue on in that everlasting process.

Bye mate.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 09:48 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
self confessed dyslectic believe

And you can't spell.

And three and we are done. I'm not in the mood to be trolled.
The Anointed

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 10:10 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I believe in G*D, and I believe in physics. G*D created physics and physics only "prove" G*D to me.

Then I didn't have to explain anything to you, because you already knew that the Dyslectic Atheist FM, doesn't know what he's talking about, in his futile attempt to prove that a universe of mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry”?

And you're not about to deny that FM is an Atheist who suffers from dyslexia, are you now?
bobsal u1553115

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 10:32 pm
@The Anointed,
https://able2know.org/topic/50511-1190#post-7220559
0 Replies

The Anointed

Sat 16 Apr, 2022 10:38 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
And you can't spell.

And which word didn't I spell correctly boby-boy?

A Dyslectic is one who suffers from dyslexia. Could that be the words that you are so confused about old mate?
0 Replies