Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

bulmabriefs144

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 01:08 am
@MontereyJack,
Huh. And you think you're not ignorant?

We are told that satellites are flying around the Earth, a full 1265 functioning satellites, zooming around the Earth at 22000 mph. Dude, that speed is something some crackpot came up with. At that speed, something will happen to any object. That is roughly 100x a strong hurricane, and even without atmosphere, that would rip screws off objects if not exert enough force to crush them. We then turn around and say the same thing about Earth. Btw, a non-orbiting Earth needs no such absurd speeds for the moon's orbit.

https://aplanetruth.info/2015/11/24/satellites-dont-exist
(Ignore the stuff about Masonic orders or NASA)

But even if we are to assume space travel exists (the article references a radiation field in the thermosphere which generally is responsible for burning objects on reentry, well guess what it burns them on exit too, making both manned and unmanned launches useless), the idea is stupid and insane. Why? Well, think about it. Would it make sense to travel to space to fix a satellite that btw is whizzing past at speeds where we can't comfortably fix it? Or to broadcast a "satellite signal" simply by bouncing it off high flying airships, all of which can land easily if in need of repair? We also have landlines, and underwater fiber optics.

Quote:
Why don’t we use satellite communication instead:

1. Satellites aren’t used because they can’t carry terabytes of data for less than a billion dollars per communication line.

2. The bandwidth available using a single fiber optic cable and a laser beam is much much greater than you can get from a single satellite radio channel. This is due to the higher frequency and shorter wavelength of light compared to microwaves. The higher the frequency, the greater the bandwidth.

3. An undersea cable is a bundle many fiber optic cables. Consider each fiber cable as a channel. You can have more channels, each with a higher capacity, than you can build radio channels into a satellite.

4. The uplinks and downlinks cost and putting the satellite in space is a huge huge ask and far more risky.

5. The delay for satellite communications would be around 255ms both uplink and downlink. For continuous traffic this not to a bad price to pay. But for burst traffic (like voice) you pay for the delay at each pause. The Rule of Thumb is 10MS per 1000 miles so Rule of Thumb to Europe on say TAT-8 would be about 75MS vs 510MS for satellite.

6. Finally, you can fix a broken cable. Once you launch the satellite you don’t get a chance to fix it if it gets broke.

Quote:
More Nails In “The Satellites Exist” Coffin

Besides land-based technologies, the real pig-in-the-poke that creates the illusion of Satellite utility are Light-Than-Air-Vehicles (LAV), High Altitude Airships (HAA) and High Altitude Platforms (HAP).

Wikipedia has articles on these devices. Their presence is a far more reasonable aternative to the insane cost of even one satellite.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/68/Pathfinder_Plus_solar_aircraft_over_Hawaii.jpg/220px-Pathfinder_Plus_solar_aircraft_over_Hawaii.jpg

Basically, high flying solar aircrafts. There's also blimp models.

You know those blimps flying overhead baseball games, where the stadium gets a perfect signal (despite the fact that such an object should block satellite waves in the same way that sonar bounces around objects)? Or how about movies where people are trapped on a deserted island, and can't use their cellphone (6 Days 7 Nights for instance), nevermind that from space it should be reaching even remote islands. Or how satellites seem to get knocked out during a storm. Or how when I've looked in a telescope, I've seen the moon and a couple stars but never one satellite in space. With my naked eye however, I've seen a few at night flying past with flickering lights.

So maybe NASA runs expensive missions and breaks even despite the huge monetary issues and risk of having people in space for months. Or... NASA launches shuttles high enough that we cannot see them, and lands them in remote areas, pocketing the extra money. Maybe in an age where movies are fairly convincing, and even Star Trek looks convincing despite us knowing the ship can't really fly, we should maybe do some questioning about these photos in outer space, and why we don't see the moment of breaking the atmosphere on film, but going up and then "a shot from space". In films as early as the 1920s or so they had cars "driving" with superimposed backgrounds.

You are a sucker. Barnum foretold your birth.

https://www.commdiginews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/sucker-born.jpg
Leadfoot

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 06:46 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
what can happen with a A FEW BILLLION YEARS, WHICH IS TIME BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENASION, FOR IT ALL TO PLAY OUT. nO GOD INVOLVED.

What you 'Time' fans fail to understand is that time is absolutely fatal to biotic chemistry. Time is it’s worst enemy. What 'chance' has a chance to put together, Time pulls apart, especially in water - the universal solvent.
Leadfoot

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 07:05 am
@Leadfoot,
That should have read ‘prebiotic chemistry'.
Need coffee
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 07:16 am
Why time doesn't matter when figuring a process of excruciatingly long times between major biological events is kind of a silly thought. The haphazard nature of evolving life, based on changing circumstances and ability to change belies any design on the part of an intelligence more fantastic in concept than what we actually have on the ground. If there is a guiding design leading to intelligence it is failing dramatically. Right now the money is on a planet heading for extinction of the "higher" forms of life in favor of the "lesser" forms. Nobody can predict if the surviving life will evolve to be the kind of manipulators of the environment humans have been. Which might actually be to their advantage over the long haul before the planet itself becomes unable to sustain life.
MontereyJack

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 07:49 am
@bulmabriefs144,
wackadoodledom lives
Leadfoot

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 09:55 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Why time doesn't matter when figuring a process of excruciatingly long times between major biological events is kind of a silly thought.

You are clearly out of your depth here Edgar. As my correction indicated, the discussion is about ‘Abiogenesis'.
This means before biology existed. There were no 'biological events' in prebiotic times.

It’s like before the Big Bang in physics if you learn by analogy.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 12:27 pm
@Jasper10,
Scientists have completely overlooked the electromechanical connection between the workings of our physical make up including our Brain (computer) and the cosmos.They have not made this connection ……yet …..because they are still so focussed on their gravity theory…..give them time……

If you have electromechanical systems then you have oscillation or “toggling” happening in both the cosmos and the psychological workings.

Electromechanical systems produce + and - forces which interact in 4 off possible combinations -/-…-/+…+.-…+/+ …I’ll let you figure the rest out…

bulmabriefs144

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 09:02 pm
@MontereyJack,
A good education is to be desired to make a person rich in all manner of knowledge.

But if you trust your teachers without question, you'd probably be bettee off only learning to read and wrirte, and teaching yourself.

Education is not for the gullible.

Again, answer why we need to launch space shuttles for wifi, none of which can be repaired, when it is perfectly viable to just bounce them off of flying objects?

Quote:
Conclusion

As my research as indicated there are a plethora of platforms that can mimic satellite utility, so lets review.

1. Land-based technologies. Loran (long range navigation)

2. GPS uses Cel-tower triangulation not Satellites

3. High Altitude Airships (HAA)

4. High Altitude Platforms (HAP)

5. Lighter-than-air vehicles (LAV)

6. High Altitude Long Endurance (HALE)

7. High Altitude Long Operation (HALO)

8. StratSat

9. Airborne Relay Communication (ARC)

10. HeliPlat which connects to the HeliNet System

11. High Altitude Shuttle System (HASS)

12. Small Balloon Systems (SBS)

13. Nano Balloon Systems (NBS)

14. Google Loon System

15. Stratospheric Platform Systems (SPS)

16. High Altitude Long Endurance Demonstrator (HALE-D)

17 Undersea Cable

18. DARPA Integrated Sensor is Structure or ISIS

So as you see there are at least 18 platforms that can be used independently, in tandem or groups to provide all the services that satellites provide. The most glaring aspect of satellite fakery is cost. All 18 platforms I’ve mentioned are substantially more cost-efficient than satellites and inherently more reliable. It makes no sense to continually risk hurling satellites into space if more cost-efficient, reliable and readily maintainable terrestrial systems already exist, which they do. Based on the previous five frauds revealed in part 1, the dubious existence of satellites is even more definitive since NASA cannot furnish a single actual photo or video footage of real satellites.

Which is more probable? That satellites exist but NASA seems incapable of confirming their existence or simply they do not exist at all? Occam’s Razor makes it simple, they don’t exist at all!!

You can't, can you? There are many ways of creating wifi without satellite, yes satellites require an expensive space trip to build and maintain. These other methods do not.
MontereyJack

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 10:15 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
there are more than 3000 satellites in orbit, about half from the us, but many other countries as well. it's kinda nutty to maintain they''re fictional. they do much more than provide wifi and cell serice, like take hi=res pictures of the earth, showing how the landsc;ape is changing, tak temperatures worldwide of the earth and the armospher, measure accurately for the first time total solar irradiance top=of=atmosphere,, gps, changes in global temp, glacial cpoopverage, , and on and on. you're really being wasck.
MontereyJack

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 10:17 pm
@Jasper10,
the world is analog, electromechanical is digital. different phenomena.
bulmabriefs144

Mon 29 Nov, 2021 10:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
Correction.

There are PICTURES of 3000 satellites in orbit. Mostly high quality artist renderings. If you believe in those, why can't you believe in artist drawings of Jesus?

The Earth is supposed to have diameter of 7000 mi at its equator. Depending on where they are spaced out, this could be one satellite per 2 or 3 miles. And they are constantly orbiting. You would be able to see them moving past. You can't. There are pseudosatellites, that is, objects INSIDE Earth's atmosphere.

If you've been listening, the article I've been quoting from mentions the Van Allen belts. These are a series of fields that do funny things with particles. They trap heat and even electrons/protons.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt
Quote:
The belts endanger satellites, which must have their sensitive components protected with adequate shielding if they spend significant time near that zone

Basically, you are saying that governments intentionally waste money sending objects up that they know will frazzle and explode as they orbit over time.
Or... they look into cheaper and more reliable systems and don't tell you about this because they don't trust you not to go off the rails. The average citizen is happier believing what they've been told. And that's fine for you. Ir just stops being fine when you make it your business to tell me how wrong I am. I don't have to believe as you do.

I loathe counterintelligence types. What is wrong with people just believing what they want without being dissuaded? Oh right, NASA (and Elon Musk) might lose money for their fake products. Ditto for not buying Bill Gates' unusually quick vaccine. Lookit, if I want to believe in ancient aliens, it is perfectly fine for me to do so. It's a free country, isn't it?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 02:18 am
@MontereyJack,
The world and us operate electromechanically…PERIOD…you are just not aware of it…..yet…
farmerman

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 06:59 am
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
What you 'Time' fans fail to understand is that time is absolutely fatal to biotic chemistry. Time is it’s worst enemy. What 'chance' has a chance to put together, Time pulls apart, especially in water - the universal solvent.Signature
What you sonstantly amus me with is how you sem to forget some of the mindings youd posted when it was my pleasure to first communicate against your case as "Evidence free"
Remember me saying to you how LIFE works against chemical gradients because of nutrition.
Time is one of the very important (apparently_ inputs to the overall recipe vecause it has been used so expeditiously in the origins of life itself.
You seem to start with the "middle of the movie" without wondering where your living chemicals came from

ME: we are trying to understand life origins, we dont have it but e have some compelling tracks in molcular and bio hem

YOU: God did it an its looking more like thats the case.

A fe years ago you at least looked at evolution, now you seem to accept adaptive ontrols and natural means but now want me to believe in a GOD directed RNA world. whered the RNA start???

bulmabriefs144

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 07:13 am
@farmerman,
RNA is made of ribonucleic acid (hence the acronym). This involves putting together chemical bonds in a precise order.

If I made a pie, it's gonna turn out the way it does because I fold it, then weave the lattice into the crust. A pie needs a baker. Necessarily, RNA also requires a "baker".

Why is this so hard to understand that you scoff at the notion that God did it. "God did it" is not like saying "magic", and having it as a catch-all for things we don't understand. While God does do miracles, this is everyday biological programming. So unless you know of some other programmer, thid question is there: Which is more plausible under science? That a team of genetic engineers came from the future and sequenced all of the RNA and DNA we have today? (Keep in mind you also must explain their own DNA) Or that a being with the ability to create himself did all of this by scientific or supernatural means. Hawking is wrong, there is a need to invoke God. Without him we have a gaping hole in logic.
MontereyJack

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 07:31 am
@bulmabriefs144,
hyou should be able to see the gaping hole in logic comes from you. that is totally baseless evidenceless speculation.
MontereyJack

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 07:33 am
@Jasper10,
the electromechanical world is a world of ones and zeroes.. Your end of it is a zero.. i'm afraid.
izzythepush

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 07:37 am
@farmerman,
Time fans is a peculiar phrase, just because something explains how an event occurs doesn't cause it to have followers.

It's absurd to say time plays no part, look at tossing a coin. If time waa not a factor there would be no choice, you'd toss it once and if it was heads it would always be heads.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 07:40 am
@MontereyJack,
Like a... blind guess?

Yeah, heard it before.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 08:40 am
@MontereyJack,
You are wrong…….you have chosen it to be zero because you have free will to choose….it could be 1….if you choose differently.

This is why there is no such thing as Nihilism….just + or - nearly Nihilism…

+ and - are on both sides of the fence so to speak….this how the electromechanical system works…
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Tue 30 Nov, 2021 10:52 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
A fe years ago you at least looked at evolution, now you seem to accept adaptive ontrols and natural means but now want me to believe in a GOD directed RNA world. whered the RNA start???

I have no idea what conversations you are talking about. If you reference a previous conversation, QUOTE THE DAMN THING. (Instead of fabricating them).

And when will you stop changing the subject to either evolution or God.
I’m discussing the origin of biological life, Not evolution or God.

0 Replies