Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

timur

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 03:03 pm
You are a pretentious little man.

I'm the least impressed by your arrogant posture pretending to know what other people think.

You are deceptive and unethical.

You are hypocritical and mendacious.

Your graphic clownishness reflects how you look to me..
Frank Apisa

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 03:27 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

You are a pretentious little man.

I'm the least impressed by your arrogant posture pretending to know what other people think.

You are deceptive and unethical.

You are hypocritical and mendacious.

Your graphic clownishness reflects how you look to me..

You are an out-of-control Internet poster...who simply has gotten into something he cannot get out of.

I am not pretentious...nor arrogant...nor deceptive...nor unethical...nor hypocritical...nor mendacious. None of those descriptions properly apply to me. They appear to be silly judgements that are the result of you being unable to control yourself.

It really looks terrible, Timur...even worse than that avatar you've picked to represent you. And that is going some.

Oh...and you are a foolish clown.

http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/humour-blague/clown-jonglerie/clown.gif

timur

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 03:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You poor little man pretending to know my state of mind.

You are what I said and more.

You cannot get out of your clownishness.

Your denial only makes you look more foolish.

Frank Apisa

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 03:52 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

You poor little man pretending to know my state of mind.

You are what I said and more.

You cannot get out of your clownishness.

Your denial only makes you look more foolish.

You came here a few days ago...just to take a shot at me. Now I am handing you your lunch. And rather than take it like a man (which is understandable with you)...you have become a crybaby.

http://images.essentialtravel.co.uk/blog/cry-baby-blog.jpg

Grow up, Timur...then you can be a real clown!

http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/humour-blague/clown-jonglerie/vil2-joke.gif

0 Replies

timur

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 03:59 pm
You are arrogant and pretentious and it will not change.

You believe, foolishly, that you know what other people think.

You believe the righteousness of the crap you utter.

You have not the balls to admit your erroneous ways.

So, you keep belittling all those who don't think like you do.

I call that crap and you have been spouting it for years.

Your mind is now dried and unmovable..
Frank Apisa

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 04:15 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

You are a clown, Timur...an out-of-control clown.

But I gotta say that I look forward to your rants. I come to this thread (and your posts) first after signing on. You are entertaining with your raving.

You are a...

http://www.picgifs.com/clip-art/entertainment/clowns/clip-art-clowns-920583.jpg
0 Replies

timur

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 04:19 pm
Go play elsewhere, kid..
DNA Thumbs drive

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 04:45 pm
@timur,
Very informational, Son.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 05:19 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

Go play elsewhere, kid..

These are you, Timur:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8A7ZmVhk16mld_l6O8ERQ8Jl8R9TtCKcQIT1JfytWdHJ62f2r
0 Replies

TheJackal

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 05:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The problem with intelligent agent is, who created that intelligent agent?

And there in there is where Creationists run into self-refutation. And as I explained before, anyone with a minor understanding of cognitive systems theory and information science would know that a conscious frame of reference is in itself a product of the systems in which create it. And therefore, intelligence cannot in any regard answer the question of origins. Yep, even the conscious mind is a product of existential processes of nature. I've asked those among us to answer and respond to the Paradox Existence itself brings to the concept of GOD, and it appears the best response was "That's nonsense" as an avoidance.

Essentially the concept of god is generally about higher power, and to explain origins. ID simply can't in itself answer that. Thus why I will tell them that there is no GOD, and the answer and origin to everything is literally Existence itself. I have yet to have one explain this to me without it.., hence the challenge I purpose to any theist who purposes ID must be the source of origins and higher power:

Quote:
I challenge any ID proponent to explain to me Causality, Origins, Essence of Being, Mode of Existence, Life, Cognitive systems, Consciousness, function, processes, systems, force, power, law, meaning, purpose, where we came from, where we are, where we might go, or anything at all without Existence.

I challenge any theist to explain to me why I must contemplate the concept of GOD when I only need contemplate and try to understand Existence itself as the essence, mode, answer, origin, and literally the totality of all that there is?

If you ask me, the concept of GOD is completely meaningless.., and there is no ultimate power other than Existence itself for which is the Totality of Power. So even here what higher power do I need consider? None!... This is why Atheism is a logical and default position to which everyone is born as. It's further pleading that the concept of god is not innate, it's a concept that must be taught without so much as a shred of evidence, or logical and definable definition.. For it is an incoherent self-refuting obscure concept of opinion, and title of opinion to the point of utterly being moot.

So while intelligent design may exist, one must note that itself is a product and just as much a part of causality to which itself in enslaved to.
DNA Thumbs drive

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 05:30 pm
@TheJackal,
All that needs be done to prove the designer, is for mankind to leave life on another world, where it will continue to evolve in different ways, just as it has done here on the Earth. When this is done, God is clear, and we are God.

FBM

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 06:25 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

I'm sure certain people will never understand it.

(There's always the possibility that flying unicorns exist...)

Not sure, strictly speaking. Would this unicorn have wings, or defy the laws of physics in order to fly? Y'know, like the miracles allegedly did? Not sure everything imaginable is actually possible, even just hypothetically.

After all, all those parents who are praying while their kids are dying have imagined a supernatural being and look what it got them: dead kids.
TheJackal

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 09:47 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
All that needs be done to prove the designer, is for mankind to leave life on another world, where it will continue to evolve in different ways, just as it has done here on the Earth. When this is done, God is clear, and we are God.

No, just show a picture of a car, or synthetic life.. But that wasn't the point I was making as even ID cannot by any means be the answer to origins in itself alone for the reasons listed. ID can be a part of the answer, but again it in itself is a product of causality as well as a part of causality. Now we can rule out certain ID claims when they are obviously wrong..., and thus who hold the Narrative of Genesis would require woeful ignorance of the body of evidence that shows that narrative to be completely wrong.

Furthermore, if ID is a criteria of GODOM, I dare say then we are all Gods. It gets interesting when even the criteria becomes and ever moving goal post, and that is essentially what the Existential Paradox to which I pointed out demonstrates.

So even if someone proved the Big Bang was induced by an intelligent agent, I still need not contemplate it as a "GOD", or the concept at all for that matter.
cicerone imposter

Sat 13 Dec, 2014 03:12 am
@TheJackal,
So many gods - all created by men. That's the ultimate answer; gods are men's creation.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 13 Dec, 2014 03:22 am
@FBM,
Quote:
Not sure, strictly speaking. Would this unicorn have wings, or defy the laws of physics in order to fly? Y'know, like the miracles allegedly did? Not sure everything imaginable is actually possible, even just hypothetically.

After all, all those parents who are praying while their kids are dying have imagined a supernatural being and look what it got them: dead kids.

Jesus!!! |This blabbering idiot is reacting to a subtext that was only put in for fun and has nothing to do withe subject in hand!!! I wrote just some goblygook and bollocks just for the fun of it, hence the ( and the ) at the end.
Unbelieveble this reaction of her!!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 13 Dec, 2014 03:25 am
@timur,
Quote:

who are you talking to, mate?

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 13 Dec, 2014 03:29 am
@FBM,
Quote:
It's the underlying intellectual dishonesty that grinds my gears. Evasiveness, strawman fallacies, false dilemmas, etc etc. They wouldn't make it through midterms of a Logic 101 class.

you see, you see everything upside down.
Because most 'scientiss' are extremely dumb becausse of their indoctrination, and most evolutionist don't even recognize logic when they see it.

But I get it, you have to defend your own. Wink

But in due time....
0 Replies

FBM

Sat 13 Dec, 2014 03:32 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

So many gods - all created by men. That's the ultimate answer; gods are men's creation.

Yeah, all anybody needs to do to be a god is to make up their own definition of what one is. If you're enough of a wingnut, it need not bother you that nobody else uses your own, unique dictionary.
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Sat 13 Dec, 2014 08:01 am
@TheJackal,
Exactly, we all have the power of God to some degree.

God is merely knowledge, with once existing, is all knowing.

Think.
Frank Apisa

Sat 13 Dec, 2014 08:31 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
DNA Thumbs drive wrote:

Exactly, we all have the power of God to some degree.

God is merely knowledge, with once existing, is all knowing.

Think.

Wow...some people just cannot help pretending they KNOW stuff they almost certainly do not know.

Why are you presenting your guesses here...as knowledge, Thumbs?

Think!!!