How do I get this girl? Please read carefully? Thanks all

Reply Thu 4 Apr, 2019 06:16 pm
Hi all

How to get this girl?

She's my insta follower we both are following each other and we both don't know each other and I kinda like her so I commented in one of her pic but she didn't reply so I asked her friend which is also one of my follower ( we don't know each other as well) I just asked her that is she your friend single she asked why? I said just asking her friend said yes she's single then I knew that I have a chance to get her but I must not ruin this so I didn't message her to play it cool then one day later she messaged me some gif I can't remember but I think it was some words like positive vibes here or something like this ( maybe she messaged me because maybe her friend told her about me that I asked her if she's single) so I just left her on seen then later she deleted that message then she posted one more pic of her I commented again this time she replied so I just need advice how to get things going I mean I don't want her to think that I'm crazy about her bla bla I want to play it cool so what should I do next? And if she seems interested?
Thanks alot for reading i really appreciate it
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,325 • Replies: 8
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 4 Apr, 2019 06:25 pm
@Someonesissue,
A few pieces of advice.

1) You need to accept reality. The chances you will have any real relationship with someone you only know on Instagram are pretty low. Most likely this will never never even meet in real life.

2) Even if you meet her you might not have any chemistry in person. You may not like her once you meet her, or she may not like you. Right now all you have is a fantasy... who knows if it could even work.

3) That being said... there is nothing wrong with trying. It is always good to take chances in life. Once in a while you get lucky and something good happens.

4) I would recommend the direct, honest approach... because if someone on social media were interested in me, that is what I would want. I would just say "hey I think you are cool, I would love to get to know you in person. Maybe we could have coffee or lunch".

That way you are opening the door without pressuring her and without it being weird. She can either accept your invitation or not... when people feel they have a real choice they are more likely to say "yes". By inviting her to coffee or lunch, you let her know that you understand that it isn't going to be serious at first... it is just an way to see if there is a connection.

mystikmind

Reply Thu 4 Apr, 2019 07:17 pm
@maxdancona,
1) The terms 'potential relationship' and 'low probability' go hand in hand in all circumstances, but you gotta be in it to win it!
2) Its a mystery date, of course there WILL be chemistry! The question is, how long it will last? A few seconds, a few dates? Longer? That you dont know.
3) Correct!
4) Yea, but also It depends on how much she knows about him already? If she knows practically nothing about him, it could come across as creepy? I think the greater the familiarity, the greater the chances of that working? The mistake guys usually make, is dragging that on too long until she loses interest!
TatiCoen

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2019 03:29 pm
@mystikmind,
I can't read it correctly, it's to hard to realize.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2019 06:24 pm
@Someonesissue,
Someone,
Start by being consistent. Your actions would confuse anyone.

She’s not a mindreader. Either be clear that you’re interested in a relationship or stop talking altogether.

Also, stop getting information from her friends.
0 Replies

coreyflor

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 08:08 am
@maxdancona,
Low expectations.
0 Replies

Meriner

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2019 06:52 am
Hmmm, I don't understand the things at all. My head is mess now.
0 Replies

priyuspeterson

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 07:31 am
@Someonesissue,
You need to accept reality. The chances you will have any real relationship with someone you only know on Instagram are pretty low. Most likely this will never even meet in real life but if you really like her and want her to be in your life then only give it a try. Seems like she is interested so you can definitely try it once. Even if she doesn't accept it you won't regret not saying it.
0 Replies

Felasco

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 08:53 am
Quote:
How do I get this girl?

This could be a semantic quibble, or maybe an insight you could apply to all girls.

Where it exists, try to replace a mindset of "how do I get this girl" with "how do I serve this girl". Focus on what you can do for her.

As example, you have your own desires and needs etc. If you met a girl who was focused on what you want, instead of what she wants, that would be appealing, eh?

Be that guy, and you won't have to ask strangers for advice.
0 Replies