Mueller: No further indictments

maporsche

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 07:29 pm
@Baldimo,
You’re seriously surprised that politicians are making this political?
RABEL222

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 11:48 pm
@Brandon9000,
When most of your associates go to jail i tend to believe that the guy who hired them is also a crook. Hell he has been a crook at his fathers knee. After 2020 we will see if the ongoing investigations put his crooked a$$ in jail. Do they have a presidential cell in San Quentin.
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 03:38 am

https://imgur.com/Gi9KoqI.jpg
Brand X

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 05:42 am
@KatrinaNation

'One of consequences-collateral damage of Russiagate on our media-politics— The valorization of intel community— No one should listen to John Brennan, James Clapper,Michael Morrell — Here’s Brennan: 'I suspected there was more than there actually was''

'Media Malpractice in covering Russiagate took several forms--getting in bed with intelligence agencies,reporting based on picking sides,wish fulfillment instead of skeptical investigation,profiteering from mass hysteria, & the demonization of skeptical voices/'
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 06:10 am
@Region Philbis,
That might be the loudest laugh that escapes me today. Thanks, man!
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 06:17 am
@aaronjmate

'Question: let's say you've spent 2+ years ceaselessly hyping a Trump-Russia conspiracy on your top-rated news show. Mueller has just finished his probe by finding no conspiracy. If you're @Maddow, how much time do you then spend reporting on that result?

Answer: 30 seconds.'
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 06:27 am
Pelosi is signaling the ship has sailed, she wants to move on and talk about other things.

maporsche

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:09 am
@Brand X,
She’s singled that for weeks/months.
Brand X

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:14 am
@maporsche,
I don't know about that, she has made several comments indicating she was sure about collusion charges. She has been saying that she is not for impeachment.
maporsche

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:20 am
@Brand X,
Brand X wrote:

She has been saying that she is not for impeachment.

Which means the ship has sailed, its time to move on....or does it mean something else to you?

What’s your goal here? Also to divide the left?
Brand X

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:25 am
@maporsche,
Why do I have to have a goal?
maporsche

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:27 am
@Brand X,
You don’t need one. I’m just curious if you do.
Brand X

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:29 am
@maporsche,
I've been attacked by blatham and ColdJoint, so if I had a goal one way or the other it isn't working. lol
maporsche

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:32 am
@Brand X,
Brand X wrote:

I've been attacked by blatham and ColdJoint, so if I had a goal one way or the other it isn't working. lol

I wasn’t necessarily talking about your goal on this site and all your posts.

I was just talking about that specific post (and some recent ones that are similar).
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:32 am
@Brand X,
I'm in your corner Brand X. Not sure that will help you much, but I am nodding in agreement.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 08:07 am
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/435774-tlaib-asking-for-colleagues-to-support-impeachment-investigation-resolution

Tlaib asking colleagues to support impeachment investigation resolution

I think this move is foolish. Follow Pelosi's lead here with her announcement a month ago.
Brand X

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 08:10 am
@maporsche,
The left against Nancy, no wonder the DCCC is protecting incumbents.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 08:23 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
I think this move is foolish. Follow Pelosi's lead here with her announcement a month ago.
Yup. It can't succeed because the necessary votes would not be there.

So then the question becomes how best to proceed towards the goal of ousting this sociopath. This period of time is far, far different from Watergate simply because the right now has a huge media machine which coordinates to protect Republican politicians and ideology. And because the audience of such media have been trained to exclude all other political voices and opinions. And because that audience has been trained to believer conspiratorial theories placed in front of them which are designed to foster a sense of unique and unjust victimization. Any move towards impeachment will do nothing positive but will only foster further aggrievement.
maporsche

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 08:32 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

So then the question becomes how best to proceed towards the goal of ousting this sociopath.

November 2020 in my mind.
blatham

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 08:41 am
@maporsche,
Precisely. And that means getting as many voters to the polls as possible. Nixon was widely despised but Trump is something else. Nixon was a crook but Trump is a cross between a Mafia boss and Sarah Palin. This guy is more at home with the Kardashians than with a book. Right from the Women's March through till now, there has been a growing recognition that Trump is an existential threat. Serious political organization and activism is the only possible means to correct this horrible turn of events.