Based off these signs does it mean a shy girl likes you? Or am I looking too into it?

kkhmden

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 01:36 am
I’ve always liked her and I’ve always had a strong feeling that maybe she likes me too, but I don’t wanna make a move and freak her out if she doesn’t. A few signs that indicated she might like me was that I told her brother once what my favorite song was and he said he hated it but the next day she came up to me randomly and told me oh they’re playing my favorite song in the lounge. small example of the lil things I remember saying I liked only to her brother and her then repeating these things to me. She’s also given me random compliments here and there, touched my shoulder and hugged me whenever she sees me. However there were also times where she seemed stressed out and didn’t want to speak to me so that’s why I question it. But other times where she would be with another guy talking to him and look directly at me and I could swear she was doing it to make me jealous. Idk if it means much but when I made a twitter account she made one 2 just 2 months after me, then when I deleted my twitter account just three years ago she stopped tweeting and using twitter the year I left it. Then she made an Instagram since I only have an Instagram now. She never followed me on both twitter and Instagram yet her siblings would follow me, i always had to follow her first &she always only followed &liked my friends posts but not mine. Yet when one of my friends brought my name up into a conversation she said “oh my god I love him.” My friend said she seemed happy & excited to see me again but didn’t even speak to me there until I started speaking to her. I felt her body get closer to me as I was speaking to her and I remember her eyes being glued to mine but I was so nervous I could barely look at her so I was kinda just looking behind her because of much she was staring straight into my eyes. She also likes the same things that I like and i notice that she tends to be online when I’m online, I also believe she might be stalking me as I’ve noticed when I have liked things in the past she’ll like those same posts too despite not following that celebrity, or athlete, etc.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 760 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 05:03 am
Why is it that you have never asked her out - on a date?

Or even for coffee or lunch?

What other “ signal” are you waiting for?

She will find another guy if you don’t get more assertive.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 05:08 am
@kkhmden,
Yes. No. Maybe.

I'm with Punkey. Ask her out and you'll know. Random strangers on the internet don't know. She does.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 02:24 pm
@kkhmden,
Agree with the two above. On the surface it sounds to me like there is interest - just to what degree. The stalking part - yeah I have a teen and it sounds like stuff that she and her friends do when they like a guy. But then again it could be just a coincidence.

You will never know if you do not ask her out.
0 Replies