The rise of antisemitism in the Democrat party

izzythepush

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 10:25 am
@oralloy,
You're not as smart as Setanta's dog. That's already been proved.

Have you read Neptuneblue's post on what intelligent people are like? If you read that it's like they're describing the exact opposite of you.

Take a sense of humour as a case in point. Not only do you not have a sense of humour, you have no concept of what humour is.

Time and time again jokes have shot over your head, and you respond with the same moronic clichés with no understanding of what has occurred.

Repeating the same hackneyed phrases over and over again like a backward child doesn't make you look smart.

Here's a link to Neptuneblue's post so you can see how far from being an intelligent person you really are. It's a very long way indeed, a distance so far it's probably unique to physics.

https://able2know.org/topic/501128-8#post-6810207
maporsche

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 10:48 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

How about about article about how being a billionaire doesn't make you wealthy?

How would that apply?
Did you read the article?
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 11:02 am
@maporsche,
An article about how money doesn't make you wealthy would be the same sort of silly sour grapes as an article about how a high IQ doesn't make you smart.

I skimmed it. It's not the first time that I've seen such an article. They are designed to make people who don't have a high IQ feel better about themselves.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 11:03 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You're not as smart as Setanta's dog. That's already been proved.

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
Have you read Neptuneblue's post on what intelligent people are like?

Yes. I can think of some exceptions to the article's characterization, but it's OK as a generalization

izzythepush wrote:
If you read that it's like they're describing the exact opposite of you.

Nope. It described me pretty well.

izzythepush wrote:
Take a sense of humour as a case in point. Not only do you not have a sense of humour, you have no concept of what humour is.

Nonsense.

izzythepush wrote:
Time and time again jokes have shot over your head, and you respond with the same moronic clichés with no understanding of what has occurred.

You have that backwards. It takes me about a second to grasp jokes that take you hours or days to understand, and only after someone explains them.

Case in point:
http://able2know.org/topic/365993-1#post-6356098

izzythepush wrote:
Repeating the same hackneyed phrases over and over again like a backward child doesn't make you look smart.

It's not meant to. It's merely meant to be a factual counter to your lies.

izzythepush wrote:
Here's a link to Neptuneblue's post so you can see how far from being an intelligent person you really are. It's a very long way indeed, a distance so far it's probably unique to physics.

You really shouldn't be so bothered by the fact that I'm vastly smarter than you are. It certainly doesn't bother me.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 11:37 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

How would that apply?

It applies if you have a very limited understanding of things. For Oralloy it's very very simple. Intelligence = IQ test score, just like Guns=Freedom. It doesn't matter how ******* ridiculous it sounds, this is someone incapable of seeing, let alone thinking outside of, the box.

For him these silly little concepts are the truth, that's the level he's operating at.

Don't expect a reasoned response, he's not capable of giving one. Imagine you're arguing with a five year old about the existence of the Easter Bunny. It makes things a lot easier.

Btw, I wasn't lying. Setanta knows how smart Oralloy is from his posts. Now, I know Setanta and I have had our disagreements in the past but he's not likely to lie about his dog. And as far as I know Oralloy has never met Setanta's dog. So what would he know? I prefer to take the word of someone who's had dealings with both parties.

Have you noticed how Oralloy runs scared from the suggestion of challenging the dog to an intelligence test? It's because deep down he knows he'll lose.
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 11:52 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Btw, I wasn't lying. Setanta knows how smart Oralloy is from his posts. Now, I know Setanta and I have had our disagreements in the past but he's not likely to lie about his dog. And as far as I know Oralloy has never met Setanta's dog. So what would he know? I prefer to take the word of someone who's had dealings with both parties.

Your childish outbursts are silly. You should not be so upset over the fact that I am vastly smarter than you are.

Look at it this way. Genetic variability means that for people to be as smart as I am, there also has to be people who are not nearly as smart.

Think of this as a form of "taking one for the team".

izzythepush wrote:
Oralloy runs scared

Liar.
izzythepush

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 12:05 pm
@oralloy,
If you're not scared then challenge the dog to a cognitive test.
maporsche

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 12:11 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

maporsche wrote:

How would that apply?

For Oralloy it's very very simple

You nailed it there. Simple indeed. I can't think of a more simple poster on this board.
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 12:15 pm
@maporsche,
Which one of us has the 170 IQ?
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 12:16 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
If you're not scared then challenge the dog to a cognitive test.

You are referring to a test that exists only in your imagination.

But I'll take a test that is reasonably convenient and does not involve exposing personal information.

It'll be fun to rub it in that you are not nearly as smart as I am.
maporsche

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 12:21 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Which one of us has the 170 IQ?

I'd bet my house on "neither".

But regardless of that...your posts on this board ARE the most simple of any other poster. You may not be simple in real life, but you play a very effective simple guy here on this board.
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 12:24 pm
@maporsche,
Can you point out anything untrue in any of my posts?

Why do facts bother leftists so much?
maporsche

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 12:30 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Can you point out anything untrue in any of my posts?

I didn't call you a liar. I called you a simple poster.

Does your bigly IQ allow you to forgo normal logical thought processes?

I am not going to waste my time with you and your opinions (rarely do I see you post facts...I don't read all your posts but the ones I do seem mostly full of opinion).

Your mind is closed to new ideas and the opinions you share are so simplistic and, truthfully, boring that it's not worth it.

Good day, simple sir.
izzythepush

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 12:41 pm
@oralloy,
You're scared of a lot of things aren't you. You're scared of losing your gun, you're scared of aeroplanes, of Muslims, of travelling, of black people, the list goes on and on.

And now you're scared of being outwitted by a dog.
Sturgis

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 01:10 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Why do facts bother leftists so much?

Why do facts bother the far right so much that they had to send Kellyanne Conway out to screech about "alternate facts"? (alternate facts essentially meaning straight-out lies)

Why is it that since that day, the majority of the Republicans have embraced the phrase?
Sturgis

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 01:22 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
...as smart as I am...

The molecules of sawdust are smarter than you.

Or are you one of them that claim to be a 'stable genius'? Browsing through your posts, it becomes clear that you aren't either one.
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 03:00 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
I didn't call you a liar. I called you a simple poster.

If you can't point out anything incorrect that I said, then your allegations of simplicity are just a childish reaction to seeing facts that you dislike.

maporsche wrote:
Does your bigly IQ allow you to forgo normal logical thought processes?

Given what you would consider normal, yes.

maporsche wrote:
I am not going to waste my time with you and your opinions (rarely do I see you post facts...I don't read all your posts but the ones I do seem mostly full of opinion).

Referring to facts as opinions does not make those facts any less real.

maporsche wrote:
Your mind is closed to new ideas

Not necessarily. It's mainly closed to bad ideas.

maporsche wrote:
and the opinions you share are so simplistic and, truthfully, boring that it's not worth it.

Intolerance for disagreement is a common trait among leftists.

maporsche wrote:
Good day, simple sir.

Good day, person of lesser intelligence.
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 03:01 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You're scared of a lot of things aren't you. You're scared of losing your gun,

Hardly. My rights are secure. I live in a free country.

izzythepush wrote:
you're scared of aeroplanes,

I'll give you that one. Heights and spiders too. Heights and airplanes may be the same phobia though.

izzythepush wrote:
of Muslims,

Not wanting them to keep murdering everyone is not the same thing as being afraid of them.

Our military does a good job of dronestriking them when they start trouble.

izzythepush wrote:
of travelling,

I just spent last Saturday at a museum in Chicago.

izzythepush wrote:
of black people, the list goes on and on.

Not thinking that they should be allowed to murder police officers is hardly fear.

izzythepush wrote:
And now you're scared of being outwitted by a dog.

Liar.
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 03:02 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Why do facts bother the far right so much that they had to send Kellyanne Conway out to screech about "alternate facts"? (alternate facts essentially meaning straight-out lies)

The far right seldom objects to the facts that I post.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 03:03 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
The molecules of sawdust are smarter than you.

Liar.

Sturgis wrote:
Or are you one of them that claim to be a 'stable genius'? Browsing through your posts, it becomes clear that you aren't either one.

You have a big mouth for someone who isn't able to point out any errors in my posts.

W's phrase "all hat and no cattle" perfectly captures your failure to ever back up anything you say.