The rise of antisemitism in the Democrat party

Mon 11 Mar, 2019 10:27 pm
Half of my family is of Jewish decent. We fled our country in the hopes that the persecution we witnessed would be behind us, and that we could hope for a better future here in America. I hope that you can see how disturbing it is to watch the rise of antisemitism within the democratic party. Frankly, it shocks me to watch the democrats make excuses for and protect an extreme Islamist, as she repeatedly belittles and disparages my family's heritage and faith.

Of course I am referring to congresswoman Ilhan Omar, and how she is able to blatantly get away with hate speech everyday, because the American people are afraid to chastise a black, Muslim woman.

This is not the America that my father shown to me. This is vile, and we have all seen where this hatred leads.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 6,370 • Replies: 262
Topic Closed

View best answer, chosen by FreedomEyeLove
BillRM

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 05:44 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Be happy and grateful that the racist and bigot in chief living in the white house have not at least as yet selected Jews as targets.

In fact Jews are about the only group outside of Christian whites that he had not attacked.

Bigot Statements from a new congress woman is nothing compare to what Muslims, blacks, brown immigrants and so on needed to had put up with.
0 Replies

jespah

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 06:02 am
The rise of antisemitism

Fixed that for ya.

If you haven't been noticing the rise in hate for not just Jews, but for anyone who isn't white, male, Christian, and het, then you haven't been paying attention.
izzythepush

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 06:33 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Let me get this right, you're concerned about the comments of one congresswoman who spoke about the influence of pro Israeli lobbyists on government, but you're fine with swastika wielding Trump supporters marching through the streets of Charlottesville chanting "The Jews will not replace us."

You seem to take a pick 'n mix approach to anti-Semitism.

We have another poster on A2K who screams anti-Semite at the mildest criticism of Israel. The same poster also said nothing about the Nazis in Charlottesville, even going so far as denying what was being chanted when given video evidence. He also refused to criticise Holocaust denial when spouted by a fellow right winger and is quite happy for anti-Semitic slurs to be aimed at prominent leftwing Jewish people like George Soros.

Any of that sound familiar?
izzythepush

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 06:44 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Of course I am referring to congresswoman Ilhan Omar, and how she is able to blatantly get away with hate speech everyday, because the American people are afraid to chastise a black, Muslim woman.

That's a load of bollocks. This site is chock a block with Americans criticising Muslims, women and black people. Most of it, but not all, quite bigoted and offensive.

As for your nonsense about the Democrats not chastising Omar, there's a thread on A2K all about the chastisement she's receiving.

https://able2know.org/topic/499924-1
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 08:50 am
FreedomEyeLove wrote:
I hope that you can see how disturbing it is to watch the rise of antisemitism within the democratic party. Frankly, it shocks me to watch the democrats make excuses for and protect an extreme Islamist, as she repeatedly belittles and disparages my family's heritage and faith.

Don't worry. It will be a couple decades before a Democratic president sits in the White House again.

And even then, the voters will not let it happen until the Democrats purge these leftist neonazis from their ranks and nominate a sensible moderate to lead their party.

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

It depends on the American. I'm not afraid to chastise an African American, a Muslim, a woman, or any combination thereof.
BillRM

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 11:51 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

FreedomEyeLove wrote:
I hope that you can see how disturbing it is to watch the rise of antisemitism within the democratic party. Frankly, it shocks me to watch the democrats make excuses for and protect an extreme Islamist, as she repeatedly belittles and disparages my family's heritage and faith.

Don't worry. It will be a couple decades before a Democratic president sits in the White House again.

And even then, the voters will not let it happen until the Democrats purge these leftist neonazis from their ranks and nominate a sensible moderate to lead their party.

Given that the majority of voters are anti trump an to a lesser degree anti the GOP the only means of stopping a Democrat from winning the white house in the very next election is not to hold a next election.

InfraBlue

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 01:53 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Ilhan Omar was criticizing pro-Israel lobbyists, the Israel propaganda machine, and congresspeople of various religions who would curtail the rights of Americans for the sake of another nation. Nowhere in these criticisms did she mention Jews.

It's anti-Semitic to conflate Israel and Jews because it presumes that Israel represents and speaks for all Jews, whereas the reality is that there are Jews that are against Israel and what it stands for, or simply don't care about Israel in any regard.
oralloy

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 02:00 pm
@InfraBlue,
Neonazi leftists try to disguise their antisemitism by falsely accusing Israel of fictional atrocities instead of falsely accusing Jews of fictional atrocities.

I don't know why they think they fool anyone, but they don't.
oralloy

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 02:02 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Given that the majority of voters are anti trump an to a lesser degree anti the GOP the only means of stopping a Democrat from winning the white house in the very next election is not to hold a next election.

Check back with me on election night 2032. Let's see if the Republicans have just won the White House for the fifth time in a row.
InfraBlue

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 02:14 pm
@oralloy,
Nuh-uh.
oralloy

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 02:32 pm
@InfraBlue,
Wrong. Nobody is fooled. It's all very transparent.
InfraBlue

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 03:19 pm
@oralloy,
Nope.
oralloy

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 03:21 pm
@InfraBlue,
Wrong. Attempts to disguise antisemitism by directing the untrue accusations "at Israel" instead of "at Jews" do not fool anybody.
BillRM

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 07:18 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:

Check back with me on election night 2032. Let's see if the Republicans have just won the White House for the fifth time in a row.

So you think that the Russians will be able to hack the voting machines directly by the next election?

I know you can not think that bone spurs Trump could get the military to go along with a coup.
BillRM

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 07:34 pm
There is a Jewish word for being able while being part of the most bigotry group in US history having the nerves to claim others are the bigots instead of himself an for some reason I can not come up with the word I am thinking of.

The meaning is near to chutzpah
InfraBlue

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 08:58 pm
@oralloy,
Nyet.
glitterbag

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 10:02 pm
@BillRM,
I think Chutzpah is yiddish....and there are tons of yiddish words in addition to chutzpah that describe such a jerk. Anybody remember Michelle Bachman mangling the pronunciation of chutzpah?
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 04:14 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Omar seen here joking that Al-Qaeda and Hezbollah aren't bad things. This disgusting woman is a radical Islamist and is against the American way of life. Along with fellow radical Rashida Tlaib, and the democrat party's endorsement of Louis Farrakhan and Linda Sarsour, we know exactly what kind of hate and sickness has infected the U.S. government. Radical Islam.

FreedomEyeLove

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 04:15 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I'm not afraid to chastise an African American, a Muslim, a woman, or any combination thereof.

I only hope there were more like this.
0 Replies