The rise of antisemitism in the Democrat party

oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 09:47 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Wow.
Most.
As in what, 327.2 million individuals in the U.S. and most is defined as "greatest in amount or degree." So, let's postulate that your meaning of most is a simple majority of 51% of all Americans do not understand what irony is.

Let's go with 99%.

neptuneblue wrote:
The irony here is, you'll spend the next two pages defending how correct your opinion is.

This is pretty funny considering that we're discussing the failure of Americans to understand the meaning of irony, but... that's not irony.

neptuneblue wrote:
And in the about 3500 people in the A2K community, I'd wager nobody really cares.
So, I ask you, how do you defend that nobody actually cares?

I don't perceive a need to defend it.
neptuneblue

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 09:59 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Let's go with 99%.

Let's not.

oralloy wrote:
This is pretty funny considering that we're discussing the failure of Americans to understand the meaning of irony, but... that's not irony.

Sure it is. That's the irony.

oralloy wrote:
I don't perceive a need to defend it.

Sure you do. To prove it, stop posting about your 170 IQ.
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 10:07 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Let's not.

I have a thing for factual accuracy.

99% may well be an underestimate, but it is reasonably close.

neptuneblue wrote:
Sure it is. That's the irony.

Wrong. That's not irony.

neptuneblue wrote:
Sure you do.

Not really. I couldn't care less if nobody else cares.

neptuneblue wrote:
To prove it, stop posting about your 170 IQ.

Bad logic. My factual account of my intellect has nothing to do with "defending that nobody cares".

I decline your request that I stop correcting untrue statements about me.
neptuneblue

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 10:12 pm
@oralloy,
And a learned man knows knowledge is tempered with wisdom.

You may know stuff, but being wise is not your forte.

I decline your IQ as being pertinent to any discussion throughout A2K.
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 10:21 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
You may know stuff, but being wise is not your forte.

Sure it is. I've grown pretty wise over the years.

neptuneblue wrote:
I decline your IQ as being pertinent to any discussion throughout A2K.

It's not like I'm forcing you to discuss it.
neptuneblue

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 10:42 pm
@oralloy,
You're right, you are not "forcing" me to discuss much of anything. I am interested, though, why your continued onslaught of your IQ score taken when when you were 5-10 years old is pertinent to today's discussion.
glitterbag

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 10:42 pm
@neptuneblue,
Some people are lazy researchers..They run with the first thing they find on Wiki.
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 11:07 pm
@glitterbag,
Some people get upset when they are unable to disprove facts that they wish were not true.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 11:09 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
I am interested, though, why your continued onslaught of your IQ score taken when when you were 5-10 years old is pertinent to today's discussion.

It's because certain people get upset over the fact that I am vastly smarter than they are, and this compels them to keep talking about it.

I was an adult when the test was taken.
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 11:43 pm
@oralloy,
The RAF did not bomb in the daytime, and they did not bomb the city center of Dresden. They bombed north of the city, the night before the USAAF bombed the city center (the railway yards were on the river, in the city center). CI even provided a USAAF recon photograph showing that. The page I linked showed that the USAAF deliberately used an ordnance mix known to cause fire storms, American POWs in Dresden confirmed that there had been a firestorm.

Your grip on reality is tenuous, and there is no way you are any kind of genius, no matter how often you lie about your alleged IQ score.
Setanta

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 11:50 pm
@oralloy,
Ha-hahahahahahahahahahaha . . . oh my Dog . . . you thought that was an IQ test? Hey slick, wanna buy a bridge?
izzythepush

Tue 19 Mar, 2019 01:29 am
@oralloy,
No it's not it's proof you were lying, proof your brain can't deal with so you go into another meltr down.

You're living in a fantasy world where you think people can't deal with your super intelligence. It's the opposite, people get frustrated with your inability to grasp what's being discussed.

So many people refuse to accept your spurious claims of a high IQ because there's absolutely no evidence of it. All the evidence points the other way. Occam's razor, so many people think you're stupid because you come across as stupid.

I don't use stupid as an insult against people I don't like, I use it to describe stupid people. I don't like Georgebob, at all, but I would never call him stupid because he's not.

I quite like Cobbler, but I'm afraid he's not that smart, like you he makes **** up and expects everyone else to just accept it.

If it looks like a duck etc. If you behave like a stupid person, and you have done little else, expect people to treat you like a stupid person.

Now you can retreat into your fantasy world where people are jealous of your super brain, or you can accept that lots of people think you're stupid.

I genuinely and sincerely believe you are one of the stupidest people on A2K. That's the truth.
oralloy

Tue 19 Mar, 2019 02:34 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
The RAF did not bomb in the daytime,

True.

Setanta wrote:
and they did not bomb the city center of Dresden.

Yes they did.

Setanta wrote:
They bombed north of the city,

Wrong. The RAF (deliberately) bombed the entire city center.

Setanta wrote:
American POWs in Dresden confirmed that there had been a firestorm.

A firestorm deliberately started by the RAF when they spread their incendiaries throughout the city center, and which was already consuming the city center by the time American bombers arrived on the scene.

Setanta wrote:
Your grip on reality is tenuous,

Your inability to point out anything that I am wrong about shows otherwise.

Setanta wrote:
and there is no way you are any kind of genius,

Your denial of reality does not alter my intellect.

Setanta wrote:
no matter how often you lie about your alleged IQ score.

No lies on my end. I always tell the truth.
oralloy

Tue 19 Mar, 2019 02:35 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Ha-hahahahahahahahahahaha . . . oh my Dog . . . you thought that was an IQ test? Hey slick, wanna buy a bridge?

Well, it measured my IQ. Your dislike of that fact does not change the reality of it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 19 Mar, 2019 02:37 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
No it's not it's proof you were lying,

Nope. Your sophistry doesn't prove anything.

izzythepush wrote:
proof your brain can't deal with so you go into another meltr down.

Dealing with your sophistry is quite easy. I simply dismiss it as sophistry.

izzythepush wrote:
You're living in a fantasy world

Says the person who can't point out anything that I am wrong about.

izzythepush wrote:
where you think people can't deal with your super intelligence.

Well, here you are throwing a tantrum over the fact that I'm smarter than you are.

izzythepush wrote:
It's the opposite, people get frustrated with your inability to grasp what's being discussed.

No such inability. What frustrates you is that I point out facts that you wish were not true.

izzythepush wrote:
So many people refuse to accept your spurious claims of a high IQ because there's absolutely no evidence of it.

Your refusal to accept reality is not my problem.

izzythepush wrote:
All the evidence points the other way.

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
Occam's razor, so many people think you're stupid because you come across as stupid.

No. You call me stupid because you are frustrated with reality and lash out at me for pointing out facts.

izzythepush wrote:
I don't use stupid as an insult against people I don't like, I use it to describe stupid people.

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
like you he makes **** up and expects everyone else to just accept it.

Your inability to point out anything untrue in my posts speaks for itself.

izzythepush wrote:
If it looks like a duck etc. If you behave like a stupid person, and you have done little else,

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
expect people to treat you like a stupid person.

I expect you to continue to throw a tantrum over the fact that I'm vastly smarter than you are.

izzythepush wrote:
Now you can retreat into your fantasy world where people are jealous of your super brain,

Your temper tantrums about my IQ are no fantasy.

izzythepush wrote:
or you can accept that lots of people think you're stupid.

I accept that very stupid people think I'm stupid. But since those people are very stupid, their view does not count.

izzythepush wrote:
I genuinely and sincerely believe you are one of the stupidest people on A2K. That's the truth.

Not likely. More likely that you are just engaging in childish name-calling because you don't like that I post facts.

But if you really are just another stupid person who lashes out at smart people, so what?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 19 Mar, 2019 04:32 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

No lies on my end. I always tell the truth.

No you don't. You make **** up. You don't know what truth is, and you lie to yourself.

You're the only one who believes your nonsense, the rest of us can see it, and you, for what you both are.
oralloy

Tue 19 Mar, 2019 04:49 am
@izzythepush,
Your failure to point out anything that I am wrong about speaks for itself.
neptuneblue

Tue 19 Mar, 2019 05:03 am
@oralloy,
Opinions aren't necessarily wrong. Everyone has their own version of truth.
izzythepush

Tue 19 Mar, 2019 05:06 am
@oralloy,
Your inability to comprehend the thousands of errors and lies in your posts that have been pointed out countless times by numerous people says one hell of a lot more.

Your post is just more repetitive nonsense and proves my point.

You are delusional and in denial about almost everything, not least your own inability to comprehend the simplest of things.
oralloy

Tue 19 Mar, 2019 05:10 am
@izzythepush,
If you could point our any errors in my posts, you would.

You can't, so you lie about it.