The rise of antisemitism in the Democrat party

FreedomEyeLove

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 04:28 am
@jespah,
Quote:
If you haven't been noticing the rise in hate for not just Jews, but for anyone who isn't white, male, Christian, and het, then you haven't been paying attention.

This is not correct at all. In fact, I have seen only the complete opposite. Straight, Christian, white males are openly attacked, while others use their minority status as both a shield and a weapon. We need look no further then the democrat media's smear on the Covington Catholic children and Jussie Smollett's deception.

I am not afraid to speak truth to power. I am a person who is not white, but I refuse to join the mob or use my race as a bludgeon.
BillRM

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 05:28 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Omar seen here joking that Al-Qaeda and Hezbollah aren't bad things. This disgusting woman is a radical Islamist and is against the American way of life. Along with fellow radical Rashida Tlaib, and the democrat party's endorsement of Louis Farrakhan and Linda Sarsour, we know exactly what kind of hate and sickness has infected the U.S. government. Radical Islam.

Oh for the good old days when it was not radical Islam but Kennedy being a Catholic and therefore a likely tool of the Pope that was of concern,
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 06:35 am

I was going to post this without comment, but even though it's the shortened version a lot of people will get the wrong idea. You need to watch a least a minute of it to appreciate what's going on.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 06:44 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:
I am not afraid to speak truth to power. I am a person who is not white, but I refuse to join the mob or use my race as a bludgeon.

You don't have to join a mob or use your race to want equal representation in our government. You know, the one that's for the people, by the people?
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 06:52 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
So you think that the Russians will be able to hack the voting machines directly by the next election?
I know you can not think that bone spurs Trump could get the military to go along with a coup.

The voters are going to choose Trump (and then other Republicans) in the next four presidential elections.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 06:53 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Nyet.

Wrong again. These attempts to disguise antisemitism are quite transparent. No one is fooled.
blatham

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 06:58 am
Quote:
Jewish voters have voted overwhelmingly for Democrats for decades; the numbers during presidential elections are particularly stark. About 80 percent of Jewish voters have cast their ballots for the Democrat in elections dating back to 1992, when George H.W. Bush received a meager 11 percent during his unsuccessful reelection campaign, according to statistics compiled by the American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise.
WP

0 Replies

InfraBlue

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 02:36 pm
@oralloy,
Nuh-uh.
oralloy

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 02:44 pm
@InfraBlue,
Wrong again. No one is fooled by these transparent attempts to disguise antisemitism.
InfraBlue

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 04:47 pm
@oralloy,
See my last dozen or so replies.
oralloy

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 05:04 pm
@InfraBlue,
I already pointed out how they were all completely untrue.
InfraBlue

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 07:25 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I already pointed out how they were all completely untrue.

My last dozen or so replies apply here as well.
oralloy

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 07:27 pm
@InfraBlue,
Except for the fact that they are all completely untrue.
blatham

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 08:11 pm
1) Let's pretend that American Jews did not watch white supremacist anti-Semites marching with tiki torches chanting Jews Will Not Replace US.

2) Let's pretend that no one noticed when Trump refused to condemn them for their anti-Semitism.

3) Let's pretend that American Jews are unaware that evangelical christians, who nearly uniformly vote Republican, believe that Jews will go straight to hell unless they reject Judaism.

Let's just pretend all that.

I noted above that 8 out of 10 American Jews have voted Dem for many decades. How incredibly stupid does a person have to be to believe that the GOP is the proper home of the Jewish people but all those Jewish people don't comprehend this.
oralloy

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 08:17 pm
@blatham,
It frustrates leftists when people point out their antisemitism.

Good.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 08:30 pm
@blatham,
Are you aware that Trumps' daughter is married to an observant Jewish gentleman? Your repertoire of slanderous and deceitful phrases from the Democrat group values textbook notwithstanding, the evidence strongly suggests that Trump's actions and decisions as president , have been very supportive of Israel and many Jewish values ( and also very opposed to Russian aims in the world). There is no real reason out there to believe he is, or ever was, and anti Semite - though your superficial recitation claims otherwise.

Many American Jews are of a very liberal political bent and, as you indicated, have long been strong supporters of the Democrat Party. I suspect that many will continue that support, in spite of the starkly anti Semitic and anti Israel rhetoric coming from both the prominent new young loonies in the Democrat delegation, and a growing number of others in the liberal establishment, precisely because Israel is not their only political concern. However, some others (I don't claim to know how many) will likely be put off by this growing anti Israel orientation among liberals across the country and see the elements of anti Semitism that are indeed present in it.
glitterbag

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 09:45 pm
@georgeob1,
Shame on you George, are you really calling Kushner a 'Gentleman'? Again, shame on you.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 09:56 pm
@oralloy,
Ditto.
InfraBlue

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 10:03 pm
Criticism of Israel is not anti-Semitic. Criticism of American politicians who put their allegiance to other nations before their allegiance to the American public is not anti-Semitic because the majority of these politicians are not Jewish. It is anti-Semitic to conflate Israel with Jews because Israel does not represent all Jews and all Jews do not support Israel. There are Jews who are against Israel and what it stands for and there are Jews who are simply indifferent to Israel. It is a political ploy to silence criticism of American politicians who put their allegiance to Israel before their allegiance to the American public by calling it anti-Semitism.
FreedomEyeLove

Wed 13 Mar, 2019 10:47 pm
I see that some weak minded heard mentality sheeple have decided to bring up president Trump here, in a topic that really has nothing to do with him.

First of all, that is a tell tale sign of the well known Trump derangement syndrome. When a person has to use whataboutism to shift focus onto the American president.

Second, I come from a country where I have seen firsthand exactly what Islamic extremism is like. I have even mourned the deaths of friends and family members, as well as family members who have been sexually assaulted all in the name of Allah.

I can tell you this much, President Trump has done more for the Jewish people and for Israel than any other United States president in my lifetime. He may be a bit brutish sometimes in how he communicates, and he's not a phony smooth-talker that the sheep will praise as president Obama was, but he is a kind and decent person who I stand behind not only because of his support for Jews, but also his support for the unborn and their right to life.