The rise of antisemitism in the Democrat party

maporsche

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 03:04 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

maporsche wrote:
Good day, simple sir.

Good day, person of lesser intelligence.

Why, thank you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 03:42 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

izzythepush wrote:
And now you're scared of being outwitted by a dog.

Liar.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. No sense of humour, and no concept of what humour is.

I'll let you into a little secret. Nobody seriously thinks you're dumber than a dog, but when you react by screaming "Liar," it gives the impression that maybe there's something in it, maybe there is proof out there of you being stymied by Rover.

Btw, that's not really a secret, it's what most people call ******* obvious.

A smart person wouldn't allow themselves to look quite so stupid.

Are you sure it was an IQ test you took? Most IQ tests don't use a breathalyzer, that's a different test.
glitterbag

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 04:05 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Sturgis wrote:
The molecules of sawdust are smarter than you.

Liar.

Sturgis wrote:
Or are you one of them that claim to be a 'stable genius'? Browsing through your posts, it becomes clear that you aren't either one.

You have a big mouth for someone who isn't able to point out any errors in my posts.

W's phrase "all hat and no cattle" perfectly captures your failure to ever back up anything you say.

Hang on everybody!!!!!~ I'm about to point out an error in the above post: It wasn't W's phrase "all hat no cattle". That pearl was made famous by actually Ann Richards, former Gov. of Texas.
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 04:12 pm
@glitterbag,
Regardless of who said it, Sturgis cannot back up his statements about me and my posts. The phrase perfectly captures his phony boasting.
maporsche

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 04:15 pm
@glitterbag,
We should start keeping track somewhere; it may help stop the repetitiveness.
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 04:20 pm
@maporsche,
The fact that someone else said it does not change its usefulness in characterizing a phony who cannot back up their claims.

I'm happy to keep using it even though someone else said it.
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 04:21 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
This is exactly what I'm talking about. No sense of humour, and no concept of what humour is.

If you do not want to be denounced for personal attacks, don't lie about people.

izzythepush wrote:
A smart person wouldn't allow themselves to look quite so stupid.

A factual defense against lies about me hardly makes me look stupid.

izzythepush wrote:
Are you sure it was an IQ test you took?

Yes.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 04:30 pm
@oralloy,
nope, nope, nope...I'm right and you are wrong so that means my IQ must be higher than yours....and also, I never make rookie mistakes like pretending Soviet pilots shot down massive numbers of American pilots during the Korean War.....you were wrong wrong wrongity wrong. Now I shall go play hopscotch with my friends from the neighborhood....and send you a big fat raspberry. šŸ˜Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong, you must have gone to wrong school hahahahahahahahhaha

(I think captured the tone of the discussion....that was fun)
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 04:36 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
nope, nope, nope...

Wrong. The phrase perfectly captures a phony who can't back up his big talk.

glitterbag wrote:
I'm right and you are wrong so that means my IQ must be higher than yours....

That is incorrect. It doesn't mean that.

glitterbag wrote:
and also, I never make rookie mistakes like pretending Soviet pilots shot down massive numbers of American pilots during the Korean War.....

Accurately stating history is hardly a mistake.

glitterbag wrote:
you were wrong wrong wrongity wrong.

That is incorrect. Soviet aces were quite deadly to American pilots during the Korean War.
glitterbag

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 04:49 pm
@oralloy,
You are way too easy to rattle.
izzythepush

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 05:17 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

a phony who cannot back up their claims.

Irony is another thing you've got absolutely no concept of.

Have you understood any of this conversation?
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 05:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Wrong. Most Americans don't understand irony, but I do.

And yes, I understand the conversation. You made untrue statements about me. I countered with truthful statements.
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 05:26 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
You are way too easy to rattle.

Don't be silly. Your untrue statements do not rattle me.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 05:37 pm
@izzythepush,
ding ding ding ding ding......another untrue statement......Oral thinks this thread is about him....
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 05:40 pm
@glitterbag,
You cannot point out anything untrue in anything that I said there.
izzythepush

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 05:56 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Last year, a girl living in London called Kashmea Wahi scored 162 on an IQ test. That is, to date, the highest measured. In fact, itā€™s the highest possible according to the test she took.

Here you go, proof you haven't got an IQ of 170 because 162 is as high as it goes.

More proof, you are wrong.

All you've managed to prove is you've no idea about anything, anything at all.

GB has pointed out loads of stuff you've said that is wrong. That's not an issue, it's your inability to comprehend the fact that you've been proven wrong. It's like the part of your brain that recognises data has been removed.

That's what you should be worried about. It's not your guns they're taking away.

You know I really am starting to think you're dumber than a dog.
glitterbag

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 06:00 pm
@oralloy,
I gave you 2 examples.

Now you will have to forgive me, but I've spent way too much time responding to you today...in fact, I think I'm done for the rest of the month.. but don't think it wasn't fun...well, it wasn't, I guess it could have been..but it really wasn't. Anyhow, I've got to go..that film isn't going to watch itself!!
oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 06:09 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I gave you 2 examples.

Liar.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 06:10 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Here you go, proof you haven't got an IQ of 170 because 162 is as high as it goes.
More proof, you are wrong.

Sophistry.

izzythepush wrote:
GB has pointed out loads of stuff you've said that is wrong.

No she hasn't.

izzythepush wrote:
That's not an issue, it's your inability to comprehend the fact that you've been proven wrong. It's like the part of your brain that recognises data has been removed.

Nope. You are bluffing. You can't actually demonstrate these supposed errors.

Like that quote from whoever-it-was says: "all hat and no cattle".

izzythepush wrote:
You know I really am starting to think you're dumber than a dog.

No. You are just engaging in personal attacks because you can't handle the fact that I am vastly smarter than you are.

Being smarter than you doesn't bother me. It shouldn't bother you either.
neptuneblue

Mon 18 Mar, 2019 09:16 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Most Americans don't understand irony, but I do.

Wow.

Most.

As in what, 327.2 million individuals in the U.S. and most is defined as "greatest in amount or degree." So, let's postulate that your meaning of most is a simple majority of 51% of all Americans do not understand what irony is.

The irony here is, you'll spend the next two pages defending how correct your opinion is.

And in the about 3500 people in the A2K community, I'd wager nobody really cares.

So, I ask you, how do you defend that nobody actually cares?